507 users online (76 members and 431 guests)  

Websleuths News

GA - Nail Salon Brawl at Wal-Mart

Central Florida
    I had posted on another thread a while ago that I would want to break up a fight between guys over girls any day.
    "Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.

Forget all the time and expense they will lose over court appearances. Think of all the time and expense they lost over hair expenses and nails. Probably costs them more than the court. Hope it was worth it!
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

D@m# hormones!

Black Hills
    Quote Originally Posted by LaWanda View Post
    Never go to Walmart to get your nails done. I have a salon I've been going to since we moved here; quieter and better work. Going to Walmart for nails is like going there for a Brazilian. LOL

My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives! [A 3rd person has just been added. 8/7]