MA MA - Roxbury, HispMale UCP2888, UP9444, 30-55, in woods, multiple tattoos, Sep'11 - Jose J. Suarez

Donjeta

Adji Desir, missing from Florida
Reaction score
This UID had several tattoos that could be a clue.

He was found Sept 10 2011 in a wooded area off of Malcolm X Blvd in Roxbury, MA. He was 115 pounds, 65 inches and had curly brown hair, about 3 inches.

His tattoos:
Right upper arm-"Jovita", Right Lower leg ? "Bozo", Left rib cage-"Snookie", Left Chest- "SJJ" and "JSS"

https://identifyus.org/cases/9444

He had two pairs of shorts and two pairs of socks and a leather bracelet with an eye design.

none of the tatts looked very professionally done.

I never figured out why LE thinks a photograph of the deceased's underwear is going to help anyone identify him.

I'm curious is Jovita is the JSS, and this UID is the SJJ.

10 Malcolm X Blvd is a govt building. It's the address for the Boston Social Security Office and the Roxbury/Dorchester district court. I wonder if LE checked into any connections.

http://socialsecurityhop.com/offices/social-security-office-boston-ma-02119-massachusetts

http://www.publiccounsel.net/office_locations/public_defender_offices.html

I live not too far from here. It's a generally well-traveled area, but not the safest of places at night. I agree that one set of the initials could be his name.

According to a couple of name databases, Jovita is generally but not always a girl's name. Popular among Filipinas but not exclusively a Filipina name, and also popular in the Mediterranean. It's derived from the Latin.

In addition to the tats, he has a leather bracelet with a blue "evil eye" stone that looks similar to the ones we saw for sale everywhere in Turkey and Greece. Probably all over the world, for that matter.

eta: I did find a family in Kansas/Nebraska with brothers named or nicknamed Snookie and Jovita. They're too old to be this decedent, however.

I also discovered that Bozo is a legitimate Hispanic surname.

According to a couple of name databases, Jovita is generally but not always a girl's name. Popular among Filipinas but not exclusively a Filipina name, and also popular in the Mediterranean. It's derived from the Latin.

In addition to the tats, he has a leather bracelet with a blue "evil eye" stone that looks similar to the ones we saw for sale everywhere in Turkey and Greece. Probably all over the world, for that matter.

eta: I did find a family in Kansas/Nebraska with brothers named or nicknamed Snookie and Jovita. They're too old to be this decedent, however.

I also discovered that Bozo is a legitimate Hispanic surname.

There are quite a few Jovitas in the Boston area (according to my highly scientific Facebook search!). Maybe I should check for "Bozo" too--had no idea that was an actual surname.

Re: the evil eye, it's also big in Latin American and Spanish culture.

There's no word on how this man died, huh? I wish there was a photo or sketch. He's listed as having a recognizable face.

There are quite a few Jovitas in the Boston area (according to my highly scientific Facebook search!). Maybe I should check for "Bozo" too--had no idea that was an actual surname.

Re: the evil eye, it's also big in Latin American and Spanish culture.

There's no word on how this man died, huh? I wish there was a photo or sketch. He's listed as having a recognizable face.

One babynames website lists Jovita as in the top 25% of popular names in the US, so it doesn't surprise me that you found several on Facebook.

I didn't see anything about how he died. I also can't find any news article about the body being found.

One babynames website lists Jovita as in the top 25% of popular names in the US, so it doesn't surprise me that you found several on Facebook.

I didn't see anything about how he died. I also can't find any news article about the body being found.

on one of the tattoo pix, i think i saw a stab wound (it looks like the body was cleaned up)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back