FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Michelle (Shelly) Parker has been missing since November 17, 2011. She dropped off her twins with their father, who she is not married to and no one has seen her since.
She last had contact with her brother on November 17, around 4:30pm. It was a text she was in Waterford. A search in underway. He cellphone powered off at 8:08pm 11/17.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Michelle_Parker_and_Hummer.jpg

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Thread #1

Nancy is covering the story tonight. I missed the first few minutes because I didn't think she would cover the story before the holiday. I missed the first 5 minutes or so recording the show.

Somewhere along the way Nancy (as well as two of her talking heads) said there was no sign of a struggle to indicate a carjacking. She says, why take the victim, you take the CAR?! The victim is baggage to the carjacker, she continues. I must say I agree with her and have been saying that all along in this case. You take the car and push the driver out.

Good grief, Nancy and I are agreeing on something. ... Scary.

I am sad tonight. My heart breaks for Michelle's children and family. I can only hope and pray she will return safe, but....sigh...

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, hold your family close, for you never know what can happen. Please say a prayer for Michelle and her family, that she may come home to her babies that need her and her family and friends near and far that have been so desperately searching for her. May God give them some answers soon and May God Bless all of you my friends.

Sparky

Praying for Michelle
:praying:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I need to go make mashed potatoes (with sour cream, cream cheese, and butter) for 15. That's a lot of spuds.

Enjoy your day with family and friends and be blessed. I pray for peace for for those who know and love Michelle. May she be found soon.

Hugs all around,
ts

Good evening, been following and praying. Just wondering if anyone is buying the theory of Scientology? I ran across it last night on a PI page and thought "hmmmm so that's why mom can't knock doors down."

Good evening, been following and praying. Just wondering if anyone is buying the theory of Scientology? I ran across it last night on a PI page and thought "hmmmm so that's why mom can't knock doors down."

BBM
I don't understand??

I need to go make mashed potatoes (with sour cream, cream cheese, and butter) for 15. That's a lot of spuds.

Enjoy your day with family and friends and be blessed. I pray for peace for for those who know and love Michelle. May she be found soon.

Hugs all around,
ts

And Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! I, for one, am grateful for good people like you who care about others. Thank you! I, too, hope for a good outcome soon.

carole, the cross they're showing that she wears is an 8 point cross, Scientology, may or may not be related?

Hugs all around,
ts

So sorry, a bit o/t but I cannot stand sour cream. Does the taste come through? I usually use heavy whipping cream but it is not cheap and fattening. I am trying to find a somewhat healthier alternative.

Prayers will be said at our table for all the lost souls.

Does anyone know how close Michelle Parker would be in reference to tracy ocasio and jennifer kesse . I wonder if the 3 might be connected,

Does anyone know how close Michelle Parker would be in reference to tracy ocasio and jennifer kesse . I wonder if the 3 might be connected,

I'm pretty sure they have the person responsible for Tracy's disappearance already. The area Jennifer went missing is somewhat closer to where MP's vehicle was found, but IMO I don't think she herself is any where around where her vehicle was found and don't think they are related.

Living near Tampa, I thought the same thing. There are thread on both girls with information as to where they were last seen.

I want to take the time out to say Thank you to all that read and post here and a huge THANKS to TES AND VOLUNTEERS that searched for Jennifer and Tracy and now Michelle. Happy Thanksgiving to all at WS and Staff. Keep praying for Michelle to come home to left overs!

• 3:15 p.m.: Video surveillance in an east Orange County neighborhood captured Parker driving to Dale Smith Jr.'s home to drop off their 3-year-old twins. Just minutes before she arrived, Parker and Smith, her ex-fiance, appeared in a previously taped episode of the "The People's Court" during which they argued about a lost $5,000 engagement ring.

She was wearing a silver-cross necklace — a detail revealed today for the first time — jeans and a Florida Gator's zip-up hoodie.

•4:26 p.m.: Parker's brother, Dustin Erickson, received a text message from his sister's iPhone suggesting that she was in the Waterford Lakes area, also on the county's east side.

8 p.m.: Parker's iPhone 'pinged' in the area of Oakridge Road near Belle Isle, more than seven miles from where she was last seen. Her phone was powered down in that area and has not been recovered.

The next day, police found Parker's H3 Hummer in the parking lot of Walden Palms Apartments, 4700 Walden Circle. Decals for her Glow mobile-tanning business had been removed from the windows. From there, the trail has gone cold.

She was to be at work by 7:30 that evening In Sanford, FL (The Barn) so somewhere between 3:15 & 7:00 she went missing.

She was to be at work by 7:30 that evening In Sanford, FL (The Barn) so somewhere between 3:15 & 7:00 she went missing.

I haven't been able to find what time it was when her son called his grandma looking for her, but I think we can lower the timeline of going missing to between 3:15 and the receipt of the apparent bogus text of Waterford at 4:?? to her brother ...... obviously that is jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46