Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #3

AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #3

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/brief.cfm?id=78797
    Police and community members continue to search for 5-year-old Jahessye Shockley who disappeared on October 11, 2011 from Glendale, Arizona.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151241"]Thread #1[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153062"]Thread #2[/ame]

Please Continue here...

When your child goes missing: A Family Survival Guide

Missing Adult Checklist
    Websleuth's Resource Center

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
    Fight for you

Respect you
    Include you
    Encourage you
    Need you
    Deserve you
    Stand by you

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to imamaze For This Useful Post:

Photos from various cases (click on left-column names on the main photobucket page...they are in alphabetical order) http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/

"LIKE" CCA: Crankycrankerson Case Archives on facebook, and please share the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CCA-C...479258?sk=wall

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AmandaReckonwith For This Useful Post:

suzyq211 is offline Someone knows what happened to Robert Harrod!
    From the last thread: posted by Lynnb:

County Attorney: The System Failed Jhessye
    http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news...-case-11232011
    He says CPS in California gave the custody of the children to their grandmother, but as soon as Jerice got out of prison -- the grandmother gave the children back to her.

"We can certainly ask the rhetorical question, why in the hell would you do that, but from a legal standpoint, there's nothing to prevent her from doing it," he said."

WTH??? These kids were not something to trade or sell...they are CHILDREN! Why have rules if nobody follows them?? Nothing to prevent her from doing it????? I am beyond furious!
    Robert Harrod will be found.

All my posts are MOO and nothing but MOO!!!!

If Grandma had custody of the other children while Jerice was serving jail time in CA, were there any stipulations on the custodial guardianship. Did granny continue to be the go-between so Jerice could get uninterrupted benefits for the children. Would not fraud have been committed if granny continued to garner those welfare checks from CA to cash and forward the funds to Jerice.
    I read that Jerice's family intends to hire some defense attorneys from CA for her. I wonder if the reason for bringing in the CA attorneys "might be that there maybe" was no termination of those child welfare funds coming from California's treasury. Maybe.

Jerice didn't practice birth control, but practiced "worth control". Every new baby was a bonus, making them very worthwhile indeed. How incredibly sad that these children had a price on their heads.

I hope that Jhessye is found soon. I am quite sure that she is soaring with the angels up in heaven. I am positive that the truth will never come from Jerice or her righteous parents who support her claims of innocence. They will continue to claim prejudice in one form or another, and it just goes to show how deeply enmeshed their lives are. They are practiced at the art of manipulation, and have memorized key words meant to incite sympathizers. There is no accountability for the children, no heartfelt compassion for the painful horrific memories that will remain with them.

I believe that there is still much to be discovered and revealed in this search of justice for Jhessye. We may be in for many more revelations that bring on a new rush of tears.

IMHO

OK..just a few thoughts. It has taken me awhile to absorb all of this.
    1)I hope every single bondsman in the country refuses to post bond for this creature. No one HAS to post bond. They can refuse for any reason they want to.
    2) I think this should be a capital punishment case. She tortured that baby to death. If Jhessye had been a stranger off the street, it would be a capital case, so why should it be any less because she is from her own womb? Put a needle in her arm and put this rabid dog out of her misery already.
    3) What? The CHURCH is trying to raise her bail money? WHAT God do they believe in? I thought that to be forgiven, a person had to repent and show good will? I see none of that here. I see evil. I don't think God forgives or shows mercy to evil, let alone ASSIST it in completing it's evil doings. What's going on? I'm kind of sick.
    4) I don't think the CPS monitoring should be limited to welfare recipients. LOTS of people who are abusing their kids aren't on welfare. Sure, THIS family was, but there are plenty of families who abuse their kids who aren't. (The judge who beat his daughter with a belt was not, for example. Neither were Sky's parents-CPS was involved and had a case, though) There is a federal system for stolen cars...you would think they could come up with a system to notify different states if there is a CPS case of any activity at all in a different state-even something like leaving the child in a car. No matter if the family had been on welfare or not.

I wanted to bring this forward ...

Shirley Johnson says-

• She last saw the kids in July on one of her regularly scheduled visits. She travels to Arizona see the kids every two months.
    • She talks to the kids on a weekly basis. Not a weekend passed that she did not call and check on the children.

So if all of that is true, why didn't she just come out and tell us when she last spoke to Jhessye?

Specifically during the period of September 23 to October 11?

If she visits the kids every two months and last saw them in July (assume it was the end of July), what happened to September's visit? Was Jerice stalling her Mother? Did you make excuses as to why Jhessye couldn't come to the phone to talk?

If that poster who said Johnson was in Laughlin when Jhessye went missing is correct. Was she traveling to Glendale straight from Laughlin? That's about a 4 hour drive. Maybe it wasn't the school Jerice was worried about, but her own Mother?

I just don't understand why neither of Jerice's parents believe what their other grandchildren said about what happened to Jhessye? Especially in light of the fact that Johnson most likely had not talked to Jhessye for two weeks prior to her disappearance. Add to that, not one family member that is local has came forward to say they saw Jhessye at home with ringworm or pink eye. IIRC, Jerice's Father said he spent a lot of time around them?

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/newsnation/45051042#45051042
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

It just disturbs me so much to picture that baby in the closet. At that age, my two girls were full of life. While agrivating at times, they mostly made me smile and laugh. It breaks my heart to think how she suffered. I also feel for her siblings as they will suffer for the rest of their lives.

I feel for the cousins too, who gave her a wonderful start to life. Their pain must be unbearable. I'm sure that wonderful start is what set "mom" off. She just wanted to go back to what she knew was safe and made her happy. Instead, she got the parent from hell. JMO

Get your Kleenex ready, this is so beautiful, I'm bawling.
    She was SO loved by the cousins!!!!!!!!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvqoUGdUuDI&feature=share"]JHESSYE JASHU'A - YouTube[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieH View Post
    OK..just a few thoughts. It has taken me awhile to absorb all of this.
    1)I hope every single bondsman in the country refuses to post bond for this creature. No one HAS to post bond. They can refuse for any reason they want to.
    2) I think this should be a capital punishment case. She tortured that baby to death. If Jhessye had been a stranger off the street, it would be a capital case, so why should it be any less because she is from her own womb? Put a needle in her arm and put this rabid dog out of her misery already.
    3) What? The CHURCH is trying to raise her bail money? WHAT God do they believe in? I thought that to be forgiven, a person had to repent and show good will? I see none of that here. I see evil. I don't think God forgives or shows mercy to evil, let alone ASSIST it in completing it's evil doings. What's going on? I'm kind of sick.
    4) I don't think the CPS monitoring should be limited to welfare recipients. LOTS of people who are abusing their kids aren't on welfare. Sure, THIS family was, but there are plenty of families who abuse their kids who aren't. (The judge who beat his daughter with a belt was not, for example. Neither were Sky's parents-CPS was involved and had a case, though) There is a federal system for stolen cars...you would think they could come up with a system to notify different states if there is a CPS case of any activity at all in a different state-even something like leaving the child in a car. No matter if the family had been on welfare or not.
    Stephanie ~ I agree with all those points you brought up. And see no reason why CPS could not use that same SSN identification system for monitoring children in what is called "protective" custody. I think many of the CPS cases are also recipients of aid to dependent children.

I agree that this should be a capital punishment, with no bail, ever. As to the church raising funds, I hope that enough outrage is generated to force them to have no choice but to admit that they suffered from an error in judgment.
    Makes you wonder why they risk siding and providing funds to free someone who is likely the one who disappeared Jhessye.

Sad, isnt it, that so many children are at risk, and depend upon our legal system to defend them, not their parents, for wrongdoing.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Caligram For This Useful Post:

I don't understand the church AT ALL. If I were the minister, I would say NOTHING other than I was praying for Jhessye. That's IT. If FORCED, I would say I was praying for God to grant mercy on that wretched beast of that thing that birthed her's soul, but really I wouldn't mean it. If there is a hell, it is meant for people like her. For eternity. Maybe she can sit there in a little closet in hell. I really don't want God to grant her any mercy. I don't want her to find redemption or be forgiven. I'm sorry, but I don't. I'm sorry if that makes me a bad person.

I can't get that image out of my head of that baby in the closet looking all beaten up and I want that beast to pay for it. And I don't want her to ever be free again. I don't want her feet to ever touch grass or her tongue to ever taste homemade food or her eyes to ever see a beautiful sunset or to ever sleep in a nice bed on nice sheets. I don't ever want her to do anything nice, ever. Since she isn't going to get capital murder, then I want her to be in a jail cell with some other woman who beats her up every single day for the rest of her life. She won't kill her...she will just give her black eyes. She will be hungry a lot because the jail food isn't very good. She will at least be uncomfortable.

That video - such an adorable exhuberant child existed once up a time. Once upon a time, sweet Jhessye was loved and cherished, happy and carefree as a child should be.
    Sadly, evil exists in some fairy tales. Someone evil carried Jhessye away from all that was good. It is hard to find solace in knowing that Jhessye was beloved, treated like the princess she was, once upon a time.

Stephanie _ I share your thoughts. It is awful, isn't it. To read about someone who stole Jhessye's childhood and replaced it with horror, with abuse.
    I hope that Jerice is charged with torture, child abuse, extreme cruelety, and whatever else comes up during finding Jhessye. I want Jerice to suffer, really suffer, to be uncomfortable, cold, feeling unloved, anything that will cause her pain I want for her.
    I don't care if I am portrayed as mean and unforgiving for expressing my anger and outerage at this cruel conniving cold-blooded creature. She doesn't deserve to have a pot to piss in...they need to stick her in a bare cell, one as small as the closet she turned into a coffin for her daughter.
    She stole life from a child who once had a chance to experience a perfect life as all cherished children should. Too bad that all children are not always cherished.

To hear jhessye's voice and to see her dancing and playing and blowing kisses! Makes me love her even more. And to know she was so loved and cherished and that the law allowed her to be ripped from her family and given to that beast she did not even know. I am so sorry Jhessye. I am just so sorry.
    Everything I post without a supporting link is always JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    JHESSYE JASHU'A - YouTube

Jhessye was so happy and carefree...such an adorable child.

I'm so glad she had that time in her life. At least she had happiness and love for 4 years.

I fear the Jerice's older children never even had that much.

What a sweet little girl. What a monster of a birth vessel.

19. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to wallflower67 For This Useful Post:

Be free, beautiful angel! Watching her blow those kisses...felt like I was having my heart ripped out of my chest. This is way too much to digest...

Anything I post is MOO!

The trouble with the laws these days is that criminals know their rights better than their wrongs.
    ~Author Unknown

What a beautiful video. Jhessye was so full of spunk and her little smile just so contagious!
    The Skelton boys brought me to Websleuths
    I'm not leaving until they are found!

- My pet cases -

Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton - Aliayah Lunsford - Jhessye Shockley - Travis Alexander - Jonathan Foster - Sky Metalwala - Alivia Kail - Bethany Decker - Sherry Leighty - Caylee Anthony - Jennifer Daugherty

22. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to coeurfragile For This Useful Post:

DES director questioned about Jhessye Shockley case, CPS

http://www.kpho.com/story/16115368/d...ckley-case-cps

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Truly beautiful video, made with love... My heart breaks for the cousin that raised her. It is so apparent how much love and care she gave Jhessye. I cannot even begin to imagine the pain and anger she (and all the other cousins/relatives) must feel, knowing that such a precious child was tortured and thrown into a closet to die.

Fly away, Jhessye - whenever I see butterflies, I'll think of you.
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

DES director questioned about Jhessye Shockley case, CPS

http://www.kpho.com/story/16115368/d...ckley-case-cps
    Understaffed. Underpaid. Same ole song and dance. We heard it in Christian Choate's case. After his body was discovered, and it was revealed that case workers had visited the home but didn't go inside, and didn't follow up, the Indiana Department of Child Services was "overhauled", too. Wonderful, except that Jhessye and Christian had to die to make it happen.

suzyq211 is offline Someone knows what happened to Robert Harrod!
    Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    Understaffed. Underpaid. Same ole song and dance. We heard it in Christian Choate's case. After his body was discovered, and it was revealed that case workers had visited the home but didn't go inside, and didn't follow up, the Indiana Department of Child Services was "overhauled", too. Wonderful, except that Jhessye and Christian had to die to make it happen.
    Agree! How many children have to be sacrificed before changes are made in these agencies???
    Robert Harrod will be found.

All my posts are MOO and nothing but MOO!!!!

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to suzyq211 For This Useful Post:

I do understand where the man is coming from. Just look at the things that are cut from budgets. It proves to me that our children are not our priority. They don't vote so they have no voice. Those who choose to work in child services are well educated but extremely underpaid and overworked. I hate to always fault them. The problem is that they visit a home and the child says they "fell" when asked about bruises and lie because they not only fear their parents, but also because they love them. Many times the child prefers to stay with the abusive parent because the alternative-leaving siblings behind, never seeing their parent again, etc.. Is too great to bear.

In Jhessye's case however, there should have been plenty of red flags to warrant more scrutiny. Moms record, the cousins who raised hers fears and the child's own words at the family gathering should have been enough to remove her from the home until the legality of her even being there could be sorted out.
    Everything I post without a supporting link is always JMO.

29. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TheDuchess For This Useful Post:

Thank you Knox, for posting that video montage. I had a good cry.

Today, as I give thanks for my many blessings, I will be thankful that our little butterfly was loved, genuinely and fully, at least for the majority of her short life. My thoughts and prayers are with the mother who raised Jhessye on this day, not the monster who gave her live, but the mommy who loved her.

My prayers of thanksgiving will also include all of you here at WS who share my passion for protecting children and my pain at the needless loss of each and every one of our Angels.
    Five years ago I wandered in here because of a google search on Haleigh Cummings. "Welcome," folks said "look around a bit, sit a spell." It wasn't long before I found Caylee's threads. It was just that simple.

If you are new to the site allow me to say, "welcome. Look around a bit, sit a spell."

sassylynn.....
    I'm totally confused as to who this "grandpa" is. Jerice's father is not white. And I thought Shirley Johnson was living in California? so I doubt her husband would be living in Prescott

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lynnb For This Useful Post:

rosepetal1065 is offline Ive got splinters..in the windmills of my mind......
    Why don't they use some of the money(millions) they give these welfare bandits...to fund units to check on people. It's tax payer funds...our money. Designed to "help" not become a lifestyle. right?

It could be two-fold, it could also make sure people are living where they say...and that children are living in decent conditions...going to school, getting medical treatment.
    I know I'm dreaming
    I'm still very upset by what has happened.
    Providing domestic support and love to LE for 18.5 yrs and counting..

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rosepetal1065 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast