Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #3 *J. Hunter guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Shockley_Jahessye_lg.jpg

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/brief.cfm?id=78797
Police and community members continue to search for 5-year-old Jahessye Shockley who disappeared on October 11, 2011 from Glendale, Arizona.

Thread #1
Thread #2

Please Continue here...

From the last thread: posted by Lynnb:

County Attorney: The System Failed Jhessye
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news...-case-11232011
He says CPS in California gave the custody of the children to their grandmother, but as soon as Jerice got out of prison -- the grandmother gave the children back to her.

"We can certainly ask the rhetorical question, why in the hell would you do that, but from a legal standpoint, there's nothing to prevent her from doing it," he said."

WTH??? These kids were not something to trade or sell...they are CHILDREN! Why have rules if nobody follows them?? Nothing to prevent her from doing it????? I am beyond furious!

If Grandma had custody of the other children while Jerice was serving jail time in CA, were there any stipulations on the custodial guardianship. Did granny continue to be the go-between so Jerice could get uninterrupted benefits for the children. Would not fraud have been committed if granny continued to garner those welfare checks from CA to cash and forward the funds to Jerice.
I read that Jerice's family intends to hire some defense attorneys from CA for her. I wonder if the reason for bringing in the CA attorneys "might be that there maybe" was no termination of those child welfare funds coming from California's treasury. Maybe.

Jerice didn't practice birth control, but practiced "worth control". Every new baby was a bonus, making them very worthwhile indeed. How incredibly sad that these children had a price on their heads.

I hope that Jhessye is found soon. I am quite sure that she is soaring with the angels up in heaven. I am positive that the truth will never come from Jerice or her righteous parents who support her claims of innocence. They will continue to claim prejudice in one form or another, and it just goes to show how deeply enmeshed their lives are. They are practiced at the art of manipulation, and have memorized key words meant to incite sympathizers. There is no accountability for the children, no heartfelt compassion for the painful horrific memories that will remain with them.

I believe that there is still much to be discovered and revealed in this search of justice for Jhessye. We may be in for many more revelations that bring on a new rush of tears.

IMHO

OK..just a few thoughts. It has taken me awhile to absorb all of this.
1)I hope every single bondsman in the country refuses to post bond for this creature. No one HAS to post bond. They can refuse for any reason they want to.
2) I think this should be a capital punishment case. She tortured that baby to death. If Jhessye had been a stranger off the street, it would be a capital case, so why should it be any less because she is from her own womb? Put a needle in her arm and put this rabid dog out of her misery already.
3) What? The CHURCH is trying to raise her bail money? WHAT God do they believe in? I thought that to be forgiven, a person had to repent and show good will? I see none of that here. I see evil. I don't think God forgives or shows mercy to evil, let alone ASSIST it in completing it's evil doings. What's going on? I'm kind of sick.
4) I don't think the CPS monitoring should be limited to welfare recipients. LOTS of people who are abusing their kids aren't on welfare. Sure, THIS family was, but there are plenty of families who abuse their kids who aren't. (The judge who beat his daughter with a belt was not, for example. Neither were Sky's parents-CPS was involved and had a case, though) There is a federal system for stolen cars...you would think they could come up with a system to notify different states if there is a CPS case of any activity at all in a different state-even something like leaving the child in a car. No matter if the family had been on welfare or not.

I wanted to bring this forward ...

Shirley Johnson says-

• She last saw the kids in July on one of her regularly scheduled visits. She travels to Arizona see the kids every two months.
  • She talks to the kids on a weekly basis. Not a weekend passed that she did not call and check on the children.
So if all of that is true, why didn't she just come out and tell us when she last spoke to Jhessye?

Specifically during the period of September 23 to October 11?

If she visits the kids every two months and last saw them in July (assume it was the end of July), what happened to September's visit? Was Jerice stalling her Mother? Did you make excuses as to why Jhessye couldn't come to the phone to talk?

If that poster who said Johnson was in Laughlin when Jhessye went missing is correct. Was she traveling to Glendale straight from Laughlin? That's about a 4 hour drive. Maybe it wasn't the school Jerice was worried about, but her own Mother?

I just don't understand why neither of Jerice's parents believe what their other grandchildren said about what happened to Jhessye? Especially in light of the fact that Johnson most likely had not talked to Jhessye for two weeks prior to her disappearance. Add to that, not one family member that is local has came forward to say they saw Jhessye at home with ringworm or pink eye. IIRC, Jerice's Father said he spent a lot of time around them?

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/newsnation/45051042#45051042

It just disturbs me so much to picture that baby in the closet. At that age, my two girls were full of life. While agrivating at times, they mostly made me smile and laugh. It breaks my heart to think how she suffered. I also feel for her siblings as they will suffer for the rest of their lives.

I feel for the cousins too, who gave her a wonderful start to life. Their pain must be unbearable. I'm sure that wonderful start is what set "mom" off. She just wanted to go back to what she knew was safe and made her happy. Instead, she got the parent from hell. JMO

OK..just a few thoughts. It has taken me awhile to absorb all of this.
1)I hope every single bondsman in the country refuses to post bond for this creature. No one HAS to post bond. They can refuse for any reason they want to.
2) I think this should be a capital punishment case. She tortured that baby to death. If Jhessye had been a stranger off the street, it would be a capital case, so why should it be any less because she is from her own womb? Put a needle in her arm and put this rabid dog out of her misery already.
3) What? The CHURCH is trying to raise her bail money? WHAT God do they believe in? I thought that to be forgiven, a person had to repent and show good will? I see none of that here. I see evil. I don't think God forgives or shows mercy to evil, let alone ASSIST it in completing it's evil doings. What's going on? I'm kind of sick.
4) I don't think the CPS monitoring should be limited to welfare recipients. LOTS of people who are abusing their kids aren't on welfare. Sure, THIS family was, but there are plenty of families who abuse their kids who aren't. (The judge who beat his daughter with a belt was not, for example. Neither were Sky's parents-CPS was involved and had a case, though) There is a federal system for stolen cars...you would think they could come up with a system to notify different states if there is a CPS case of any activity at all in a different state-even something like leaving the child in a car. No matter if the family had been on welfare or not.

Stephanie ~ I agree with all those points you brought up. And see no reason why CPS could not use that same SSN identification system for monitoring children in what is called "protective" custody. I think many of the CPS cases are also recipients of aid to dependent children.

I agree that this should be a capital punishment, with no bail, ever. As to the church raising funds, I hope that enough outrage is generated to force them to have no choice but to admit that they suffered from an error in judgment.
Makes you wonder why they risk siding and providing funds to free someone who is likely the one who disappeared Jhessye.

Sad, isnt it, that so many children are at risk, and depend upon our legal system to defend them, not their parents, for wrongdoing.

I don't understand the church AT ALL. If I were the minister, I would say NOTHING other than I was praying for Jhessye. That's IT. If FORCED, I would say I was praying for God to grant mercy on that wretched beast of that thing that birthed her's soul, but really I wouldn't mean it. If there is a hell, it is meant for people like her. For eternity. Maybe she can sit there in a little closet in hell. I really don't want God to grant her any mercy. I don't want her to find redemption or be forgiven. I'm sorry, but I don't. I'm sorry if that makes me a bad person.

I can't get that image out of my head of that baby in the closet looking all beaten up and I want that beast to pay for it. And I don't want her to ever be free again. I don't want her feet to ever touch grass or her tongue to ever taste homemade food or her eyes to ever see a beautiful sunset or to ever sleep in a nice bed on nice sheets. I don't ever want her to do anything nice, ever. Since she isn't going to get capital murder, then I want her to be in a jail cell with some other woman who beats her up every single day for the rest of her life. She won't kill her...she will just give her black eyes. She will be hungry a lot because the jail food isn't very good. She will at least be uncomfortable.

That video - such an adorable exhuberant child existed once up a time. Once upon a time, sweet Jhessye was loved and cherished, happy and carefree as a child should be.
Sadly, evil exists in some fairy tales. Someone evil carried Jhessye away from all that was good. It is hard to find solace in knowing that Jhessye was beloved, treated like the princess she was, once upon a time.

Stephanie _ I share your thoughts. It is awful, isn't it. To read about someone who stole Jhessye's childhood and replaced it with horror, with abuse.
I hope that Jerice is charged with torture, child abuse, extreme cruelety, and whatever else comes up during finding Jhessye. I want Jerice to suffer, really suffer, to be uncomfortable, cold, feeling unloved, anything that will cause her pain I want for her.
I don't care if I am portrayed as mean and unforgiving for expressing my anger and outerage at this cruel conniving cold-blooded creature. She doesn't deserve to have a pot to piss in...they need to stick her in a bare cell, one as small as the closet she turned into a coffin for her daughter.
She stole life from a child who once had a chance to experience a perfect life as all cherished children should. Too bad that all children are not always cherished.

To hear jhessye's voice and to see her dancing and playing and blowing kisses! Makes me love her even more. And to know she was so loved and cherished and that the law allowed her to be ripped from her family and given to that beast she did not even know. I am so sorry Jhessye. I am just so sorry.

Get your Kleenex ready, this is so beautiful, I'm bawling.
She was SO loved by the cousins!!!!!!!!
JHESSYE JASHU'A - YouTube

Jhessye was so happy and carefree...such an adorable child.

I'm so glad she had that time in her life. At least she had happiness and love for 4 years.

I fear the Jerice's older children never even had that much.

What a beautiful video. Jhessye was so full of spunk and her little smile just so contagious!

Get your Kleenex ready, this is so beautiful, I'm bawling.
She was SO loved by the cousins!!!!!!!!
JHESSYE JASHU'A - YouTube

Truly beautiful video, made with love... My heart breaks for the cousin that raised her. It is so apparent how much love and care she gave Jhessye. I cannot even begin to imagine the pain and anger she (and all the other cousins/relatives) must feel, knowing that such a precious child was tortured and thrown into a closet to die.

Fly away, Jhessye - whenever I see butterflies, I'll think of you.

Understaffed. Underpaid. Same ole song and dance. We heard it in Christian Choate's case. After his body was discovered, and it was revealed that case workers had visited the home but didn't go inside, and didn't follow up, the Indiana Department of Child Services was "overhauled", too. Wonderful, except that Jhessye and Christian had to die to make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo