SUSPECTS: Henry Lee Lucas and Otis O'Toole

JeannieC

Reaction score
Henry Lee Lucas (August 23, 1936[1] – March 13, 2001[2]) was an American criminal, convicted of murder in 189 cases and once listed as America's most prolific serial killer; he later recanted his confessions, despite professing information only the assailant would know and flatly stating "I am a liar" in a letter to researcher Brad Shellady.[3] Lucas confessed to involvement in about 600 murders, but a more widely circulated total of about 350 murders committed by Lucas is based on confessions deemed "believable" by a Texas-based Lucas Task Force, a group which was later criticized by then-Attorney General of Texas, Jim Mattox, and others for sloppy police work .[4] Some critics believe his recantations were a tactic to brew reasonable doubt and evade execution.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Lee_Lucas"]Henry Lee Lucas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Henry Lee Lucas (August 23, 1936 – March 13, 2001) was an American criminal, convicted of murder and once listed as America's most prolific serial killer. However, he later recanted his confessions. He once flatly stated "I am not a serial killer" in a letter to researcher Brad Shellady.

Lucas confessed to involvement in about 3,000 murders, an average of about one murder per day between his release from prison in mid-1975 to his arrest in mid-1983. A more widely circulated total of about 350 murders committed by Lucas is based on confessions deemed "believable" by a Texas-based "Lucas Task Force," a group which was criticized by Texas Attorney General Jim Mattox for sloppy police work and taking part in an extended "hoax".

Beyond his recantation, some of Lucas's confessions have been challenged as inaccurate by a number of critics, including law enforcement and court officials. Lucas claimed to have been initially subjected to poor treatment and coercive interrogation tactics while in police custody, and that he confessed to murders in an effort to improve his living conditions. This calls into question many of Lucas's alleged murders, since his confessions were often the sole evidence cited in favor of his guilt, especially his sole death penalty conviction; Amnesty International reported "the belief of two former state Attorneys General that Lucas was in all likelihood innocent of the crime for which he was sentenced to death."

http://www.serialkillercalendar.com/Brief-Bio-of-HENRY-LEE-LUCAS.html

Henry Lee Lucas

Classification: Serial Killer & Serial Confessor
Born: August 23, 1936, Blacksburg, Virginia
Arrested: June 15, 1983
Died: Natural causes, Huntsville Prison, March 11, 2001
No. Victims: 3-600
Active: 1947-1983
Victim Profile: Random women, men, young girls, hitchhikers
Fetishes: Necrophilia, bestiality, necrophilic bestiality, child molestation, arson.

Ottis Toole

Classification: Serial Killer - Cannibal
Born: Jacksonville, Florida
Arrested: 1983
Died: Liver failure, September 15, 1996
No. Victims: 2-65
Active: ?-1983
Victim Profile: Random women, men, hitchhikers, young boys
Fetishes: Cannibalism, arson, cross-dressing.

http://www.mayhem.net/Crime/lucas.html

Henry Lee Lucas & Ottis Toole (200+)
------------------------------------
The Tag Team from Hell: the Sadist King
and the Generalisimo of Pain. The numbers speak for themselves. Henry Lee
Lucas was a one-eyed drifter from Texas who traveled from coast to coast
killing whoever crossed his path. He joined up with a part time transvestite
and deeply psychotic *advertiser censored*, Ottis Toole, to carry out numerous homicidal
escapades. Ottis had a taste for human flesh and had many of his victims for
dinner.

Henry, however, was not a cannibal. He was more of a sadist and a
necrophile, preferring sex with mutilated bodies and live or dead animals.
The
consumate killer couple, they enjoyed picking up hitchhikers to satisfy their
lust for blood. Sometimes, when they didn't want to go through the hassle of
killing and disposing of their prey, they would just run over the occasional
hitchhikers and continue on their merry way

These lethal lovebirds parted ways after Ottis' teen niece, Becky Powell,
shacked up with Henry. The unfortunate lassie was later found dismembered
and stuffed in pillowcases.

After his arrest, Lucas toured the country as a star killer uncovering
evidence of his handiwork for local police departments. He now awaits
execution in Texas.

http://www.ta7.de/txt/listen/list0017.htm

1981 Murder of Son of America's Most Wanted Anchor John Walsh Is Solved

The investigation into the 1981 murder of Adam Walsh, the 6-year-old son of "America's Most Wanted" anchor John Walsh, is finally closed.

Hollywood, Fla., Police Chief Chad Wagner announced Tuesday that the department had concluded that Ottis Toole, a serial killer who died in jail in 1996, was the man who kidnapped and decapitated the young boy.

Officials were never able to verify his confessions because of a series of errors they made in the investigation, including losing the bloodstained carpeting from Toole's car — preventing DNA testing — and losing the car itself.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,467905,00.html

Pictures and Video

http://www.foxnews.com/photoessay/0,4644,6007,00.html/#/photoessay/image/1216081619_M_121608_walsh09-jpg

0_21_121608_ottistoole.jpg

Ottis Elwood Toole, the man who police identified on Tuesday as the killer of 6-year-old Adam Walsh in 1981, was the lover and partner in crime of serial killer Henry Lee Lucas.

He admitted to having committed his first murder at 14, running over a traveling salesman who propositioned him for sex with the salesman's own car, according to Biography.com. It's not known exactly how many people Toole killed, but after his mother's death in 1981, he claims to have killed nine people in six states.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,468144,00.html

So Lucas killed orange socks?
That may help id her later.
Tells me she was a local, or was in Texas at the time
and not someone whom hitchhiked from somewhere out of state.

I know Lucas killed while under the influence of demonic spirits.
But I have been looking for clues of a coven/cult where members operating in the Texas area
were involved in human sacrifice. Or some kind of rituals involving the use of human parts
such as the skull.

This is the case that got me involved with the Adam Walsh Foundation, Now known as the NCMEC. When little Adam was kicked out of the Sears toy department and forced outside with a number of other children, they claimed a man that looked like a monster stopped his car and grabbed little Adam and forced him into the car. Otis looked like a monster,I believe that Henry Lee Lucas was his accomplish. Sears was sued but the judge claimed that Sears was not a babysitter. As of today that particular Sears store has been closed. IMO no store should throw a child outside, instead if the parents would have been told over the stores monitor system, to come get their child and held them at the reception area little Adam may still be alive today. Instead you had security chasing children as young as 6 outside.

This is the case that got me involved with the Adam Walsh Foundation, Now known as the NCMEC. When little Adam was kicked out of the Sears toy department and forced outside with a number of other children, they claimed a man that looked like a monster stopped his car and grabbed little Adam and forced him into the car. Otis looked like a monster,I believe that Henry Lee Lucas was his accomplish. Sears was sued but the judge claimed that Sears was not a babysitter. As of today that particular Sears store has been closed. IMO no store should throw a child outside, instead if the parents would have been told over the stores monitor system, to come get their child and held them at the reception area little Adam may still be alive today. Instead you had security chasing children as young as 6 outside.

That was unimaginable to me that a store would make the children leave and without anything being announced to the parents. I often wonder if the person responsible for that decision thinks about it now.

Sorry--IDK if this is off-topic--but Freida "Becky" Powell is said to have been a victim of Henry Lee Lucas. Her remains have probably been found and remained unidentified.

Is it possible for a missing person report to be filed?

Her remains were found where he said they were. But he proceeded to backpedal and deny killing her.

There's a few murders in the US - including one in Texas - I have Lucas as a POI for. He and Toole would just skip work for days on end, instead choosing to go on a road trip for no apparent reason. They'd return to Jacksonville and report for work after a few days, giving no explanation as to why they left. Their boss kept them employed because she felt they were good workers when they actually showed up to work.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back