1222 users online (198 members and 1024 guests)  

Websleuths News

Deputies: Mother defending home shot, killed intruder

I know not everyone believes in having guns in the home, but this Mom was able to protect her family even after being shot herself. "I call her super woman because she saved the day. She's a very courageous woman. I appreciate her," Griffin said.

"The family said they believe they may have been targeted because they had returned from Walmart where they spent a lot of money. They had just unloaded several gifts from their vehicle. Relatives said Griffin's three sons, ages 14, 8 and 3, were also roughed up. They watched as their father was pistol-whipped."

Deputies: Mother defending home shot, killed intruder
    "Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.

They deserved to be shot as far as I'm concerned. This poor family gave them money, and they were brazen enough to ask for more. Too bad she didn't shoot and kill them all. There I said it, and I'm not taking it back. I hate creepers like that!

MOO

Mel

couldn't agree more,what gives people the right to think its ok to do stuff like this? i honestly wouldn't have a second thought of doing exactly what this woman did if it was in her situation
    All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; The point is to discover them.

Jodi Ann Arias - GUILTY 1st Degree Murder

Sentence - LIFE Without Parole

There you go! Does anyone want to guess what would have most likely happened to this family if this woman had not had a weapon for protection? I'm guessing that we would have seen another Petit case.

Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    There you go! Does anyone want to guess what would have most likely happened to this family if this woman had not had a weapon for protection? I'm guessing that we would have seen another Petit case.
    That's the first thing that came to my mind.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”
    ― Eleanor Roosevelt

Good for her! EVERYONE should know how to use a firearm and how to safely maintain one in their home.

"I bear the chain I forged in life...I made it of my own free will and of my own free will I wore it....your chain was fully as long as this seven Christmas Eve's ago - and you have labored on it since." Jacob Marley

MURDERER'S! You know g**damn well what happened to your kid so stop playing the victim and just confess you lying murdering liars! - Mr. Chris Stotch - South Park

All posts are my opinion only.

Update to story, so glad the kids are safe:

"One of the intruders tied up Griffin, grabbed the couple's oldest son and threatened to kill him if Griffin didn't fork over some cash, he said. Griffin said he gave him $700 from his pocket and some more money after that didn't satisfy the robbers.

"Don't do this in front of my children," Neal said she implored them."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,2870717.story
    "Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.

In a more perfect world, if more ****s got what's coming to them like this, our lives and families and "stuff" would be a helluva lot safer. Since we don't live there, I'm just glad this kind of "getting what's comin' to ya" happens and hope it happens more.