Deputies: Mother defending home shot, killed intruder

Reality Orlando

Verified Aquaculturalist
Reaction score
I know not everyone believes in having guns in the home, but this Mom was able to protect her family even after being shot herself. "I call her super woman because she saved the day. She's a very courageous woman. I appreciate her," Griffin said.

"The family said they believe they may have been targeted because they had returned from Walmart where they spent a lot of money. They had just unloaded several gifts from their vehicle. Relatives said Griffin's three sons, ages 14, 8 and 3, were also roughed up. They watched as their father was pistol-whipped."

Deputies: Mother defending home shot, killed intruder

They deserved to be shot as far as I'm concerned. This poor family gave them money, and they were brazen enough to ask for more. Too bad she didn't shoot and kill them all. There I said it, and I'm not taking it back. I hate creepers like that!

MOO

Mel

couldn't agree more,what gives people the right to think its ok to do stuff like this? i honestly wouldn't have a second thought of doing exactly what this woman did if it was in her situation

There you go! Does anyone want to guess what would have most likely happened to this family if this woman had not had a weapon for protection? I'm guessing that we would have seen another Petit case.

There you go! Does anyone want to guess what would have most likely happened to this family if this woman had not had a weapon for protection? I'm guessing that we would have seen another Petit case.

That's the first thing that came to my mind.

Good for her! EVERYONE should know how to use a firearm and how to safely maintain one in their home.

In a more perfect world, if more thugs got what's coming to them like this, our lives and families and "stuff" would be a helluva lot safer. Since we don't live there, I'm just glad this kind of "getting what's comin' to ya" happens and hope it happens more.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back