1116 users online (219 members and 897 guests)  

Websleuths News

FL - Berlitz Alvelo, 35, murdered, 2 more women die as perp flees, 24 April 2010

Orlando man accused of killing girlfriend, kills 2 others in wreck while fleeing police

The Orlando man involved in the slaying of his girlfriend Berlitz Alvelo and two other women Saturday in a violent car accident remains in the hospital this morning in serious condition.
    http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/cr...-2-624530.html

No surprise it seems he has a criminal history. Drugs and theft. And a past history of domestic violence "injunctions" with another woman.

The girlfriend that he killed. Guess how she was notified of her daughters death? He called her and told her!
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    Orlando man accused of killing girlfriend, kills 2 others in wreck while fleeing police

The Orlando man involved in the slaying of his girlfriend Berlitz Alvelo and two other women Saturday in a violent car accident remains in the hospital this morning in serious condition.
    http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/cr...-2-624530.html

No surprise it seems he has a criminal history. Drugs and theft. And a past history of domestic violence "injunctions" with another woman.

The girlfriend that he killed. Guess how she was notified of her daughters death? He called her and told her!
    Did this just happen or was this from last year?
    "Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.

Thanks RO. That was my mistake it was from last year and I didn't notice the date!
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

From May 2012:

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/man-ge...lling-3/nN5kw/

Jose Maisonet-Maldonado, 27, was sentenced to life in prison plus 120 years.

A jury found Maldonado guilty in March for the murder of his girlfriend, 35-year-old Berlitz Alvelo, and guilty of vehicular homicide in the death of two other women, who were in a car he crashed into as he ran from deputies.

Maldonado stabbed Alvelo eight times, pushed her out of an SUV and then ran her over.