TX TX/FL/KY/CA/GA - Angel Maturino Resendiz, Railroad Serial Killer, 1980's-90's

legalmania

Verified Paralegal
Reaction score
Website
www.websleuths.com
Angel Maturino Resendez thought he was the ultimate serial killer until one young lady broke his rage.

At age 20, college junior Holly Dunn came face-to-face with an infamous serial killer who earned his nickname by choosing victims along the railroad tracks. After being raped, beaten and stabbed, Holly somehow found the will to survive. She would learn that her attacker was responsible for a multi-state killing spree. The race was on to find him before he killed again.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/09/09/48hours/main7141689.shtml

He was one scary dude. I remember when he killed the doctor in Houston and the frenzy to find him. Thank God Holly survived - not only for obvious reasons, but because without her he may have gotten less time.

He was one scary dude. I remember when he killed the doctor in Houston and the frenzy to find him. Thank God Holly survived - not only for obvious reasons, but because without her he may have gotten less time.

I saw a documentary on him many years ago but they just did an undated one a few days ago and that is what reminded me of him. Wasn't Holly with her boyfriend Paul who didn't survive? He wasn't a big guy, when I saw him in court he made me ill. Like you said without her testimony he may have never been caught or he may have gotten less time.

This is the entry about Ángel Maturino Reséndiz on Wikipedia
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%81ngel_Maturino_Res%C3%A9ndiz"]Ángel Maturino Reséndiz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]
it says that one of his early victims was --
In 1986, an unidentified homeless woman was shot four times with a .38-caliber weapon. Her body was dumped in an abandoned farmhouse. Reséndiz stated that he met the woman at a homeless shelter. They took a motorcycle trip together, bringing a gun along to fire for target practice. Reséndiz said that he shot and killed the woman for disrespecting him.
and that he had murdered another unidentified person in Colton, CA --
In July 1997, an unidentified transient was beaten to death with a piece of plywood in a rail yard located in the City of Colton, California. Colton Police detective Jack Morenberg worked non-stop to prove Reséndiz committed the crime but due to a lack of resources he was unable to do so. Reséndiz is still considered the prime suspect in this case.
does anyone know if either of these people are listed on NamUs or the Doe Network and, if so, what the links are to their pages? Thanks!

This is the entry about Ángel Maturino Reséndiz on Wikipedia
Ángel Maturino Reséndiz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
it says that one of his early victims was --

and that he had murdered another unidentified person in Colton, CA --

does anyone know if either of these people are listed on NamUs or the Doe Network and, if so, what the links are to their pages? Thanks!

Angel is a liar in 1997 he thought he killed Holly but killed her boyfriend/friend Chris ,they were collage students and went to have a six pack by the railroad tracks, he approached them and asked for money they said they didn't have any he killed Chris and thought he killed Holly but was very surprised to see her in court. Do I have this right? I watch so may documentaries that I get them mixed up.

LEXINGTON, Ky (LEX 18) An Indiana woman is reflected on what it is like to be the only survivor of a serial killer in her new book, 'Sole Survivor'.

“It was emotionally draining,” Holly Dunn Pendleton told LEX 18. “It was hard to relive everything.”

Pendleton was a student at the University of Kentucky in 1997 when the murders happened. She was walking near campus with her boyfriend, Christopher Maier, when Angel Maturino Resendiz ambushed the couple. Video at link.

http://www.lex18.com/story/35417831/sole-survivor-recalls-encounter-with-serial-killer#

So me, my sister, and my mom interacted with the Railway Killer, Angel Resendez. Back then (June 1999) we lived in St. Louis literally a parking lot away from train tracks in an industrial area. I was sitting in the house one afternoon and our dog started going crazy, we had a big rottweiler and I went outside and my mom and sister were on the front porch and this guy was standing in front of our house on the street. My mom asked me to get him some water. So I filled up one of those big fast food reusable plastic cups and gave it to him. He sat there staring at us while he drank some, I refilled it again so he could take it with him and watched him walk toward the train tracks.

A few days later the local news had mentioned two older people being killed in Illinois (I only remember this because 1. Ive always been interested in serial killers, 2. because of what happened a few weeks later)

A few weeks later my sister called me and told me to turn on the news. I turned it on and they had arrested the railway killer and said his last two known victims were in illinois back in june... they showed his pic and footage of his arrest, and it was the same guy that was standing in front of our house that I gave water to

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back