FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Michelle (Shelly) Parker has been missing since November 17, 2011. She dropped off her twins with their father, who she is not married to and no one has seen her since.
She last had contact with her brother on November 17, around 4:30pm. It was a text she was in Waterford. A search is underway. Her cellphone powered off at 8:08pm 11/17.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Michelle_Parker_and_Hummer.jpg

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Please continue here...

Thread #1
Thread #2

The $50,000 reward the family is offering expires tonight at midnight. Currently, family members and volunteers are working on posters, not only updating them, but getting the information out to Spanish speaking neighborhoods as well.

Sunday afternoon they are expected to go to the neighborhood of the house raided hoping someone may have seen something.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...elle-Parker-renew-search-effort?cmpid=twitter

Note: Odd that the $50,000.00 expires at midnight! :crazy:

It is really, really interesting that her hummer was left near an Occupy protest. Very risky with all of the police around, but also speaks to trying to confuse the investigation and possibly trying to pin it on one of the protesters.

bring my post over for squints

squints are you a friend of the family? Your input is greatly appreciated but you need to be verified by one of the mods as such in order to post as factual.We want that sort of info!

Just click on one of the mods names here and they can help you.

The $50,000 reward the family is offering expires tonight at midnight. Currently, family members and volunteers are working on posters, not only updating them, but getting the information out to Spanish speaking neighborhoods as well.

Sunday afternoon they are expected to go to the neighborhood of the house raided hoping someone may have seen something.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...elle-Parker-renew-search-effort?cmpid=twitter

Yup the reward thing is also very bizarre. Never heard of expired rewards before. Anybody? Oh mabye Leonard Padilla in the Casey Anthony case? Don't remember. :crazy:

no i am not a friend of the family. I got this information because the article that recanted had the guys name in it who owned the security cam...and I found out he lived next door through official public records... Maybe they recanted it because of the guys name and his proximity to dales. Which is why im not gonna say the guys name or his unit number.

the news took the article down saying "they dont think it's michelles hummer" or whatever. maybe it was, maybe it wasnt.

I have no affilation to dale or the parkers.

just to be clear- the thing I said about the media was my sole opinion (that the police are using the media as a tool to profile the suspects behavior).

this is a new thread so i forgot who i am responding to here. looool.

I would have backed up my post about the neighbor, and I can post the original news article if you all would like (since it was all censored after lol). But first I would like to edit out the guys name in the article because he is just some guy who has nothing to do with the whole situation. If a mod would like his full name to verify his address and that he lives right there next to dale, I can do that in private too)

=)

hahahaha my first post got lost in the last thread and now there is a new one!

every time i bring up those protesters I feel like it gets lost in the mess, and i think its sooo important too. ah well. loool. maybe people will backread.

I think the reward expiring is brilliant if it pans out. It just adds pressure for those who may know something.

I sure hope it does!!!

Yup the reward thing is also very bizarre. Never heard of expired rewards before. Anybody? Oh mabye Leonard Padilla in the Casey Anthony case? Don't remember. :crazy:

No, I can't say I've heard of a reward expiring, but I like the idea. By forcing a time limit it encourages those who may know something but are reluctant to say anything to act...

I think the $50,000 reward ceases at midnight tonight? However I think the $15,000 reward remains in force?

I haven't seen many cases where a reward was offered for a missing person, that anyone came forth to claim it!

hahahaha my first post got lost in the last thread and now there is a new one!

every time i bring up those protesters I feel like it gets lost in the mess, and i think its sooo important too. ah well. loool. maybe people will backread.

It's all good !! I think the info about the protesters is a very good idea and hopefully LE is checking that out. Having the media request any info or video from those that where there would be great.

I'm rambling:crazy:

Just thinking; MP was to drop the children off, video shows her Hummer (allegedly) headed to DS's condo. What if that DS wasn't there? She calls him to ask where he is and then he states "I'm at my dad's." That would have brought out a whole new fire storm of "you’re going to make me late...." Pings of other peoples cell phones to dad's house would also show just cause to search. Remember in the beginning the officers waited for him to come back to the condo. Again, just thought provoking.

No, I can't say I've heard of a reward expiring, but I like the idea. By forcing a time limit it encourages those who may know something but are reluctant to say anything to act...

I think the $50,000 reward ceases at midnight tonight? However I think the $15,000 reward remains in force?

I've never put too much weight on rewards. It's always been my opinion that if someone knows something they come forward with information and not wait for a reward fund to be set up. How much is enough? KWIM? Mabye $50,000 isn't enough. Does the person wait it out to see if it increases? Or some other reward is set up? Do they wait until 11:59 and say, oh it's almost midnight better call in my tip?

Cases are usually solved when the perp slips up or full blown search is done and the body is found and even then, cases remain unsolved.

2 off the top of my head with high rewards and no resolve yet. Holly Bobo and Lisa Irwin. Holly at $85,000 and Lisa at $100,000.

I've never put too much weight on rewards. It's always been my opinion that if someone knows something they come forward with information and not wait for a reward fund to be set up. How much is enough? KWIM? Mabye $50,000 isn't enough. Does the person wait it out to see if it increases? Or some other reward is set up? Do they wait until 11:59 and say, oh it's almost midnight better call in my tip?

Cases are usually solved when the perp slips up or full blown search is done and the body is found and even then, cases remain unsolved.

2 off the top of my head with high rewards and no resolve yet. Holly Bobo and Lisa Irwin. Holly at $85,000 and Lisa at $100,000.

And Lauren's, which is over $100K, I believe...

truthsleuth said:
I'm doing some research and need to verify the following information:

1. Is Dale's middle initial W., as is his father's?? is his full name DALE WAYNE SMITH?

2. Date of birth: 06/28/1971?

Anyone know? Thanks in advance.

squints said:
I can help you with that above, if I am allowed to post it on here that is.

I found the information through OC Court Records (Orange County Clerk) and Sparky. Dale Jr. is Dale Wayne (W.) Smith and his birth date is 06/28/71. And he's listed in OC's court records 10 times for various offenses, including battery. As a comparison, I'm listed in my county's court records only being called to and reporting to jury duty. ;)

And yes, you are allowed to post such information here.

Thanks for the offer, squints!

I haven't seen many cases where a reward was offered for a missing person, that anyone came forth to claim it!

Well, naturally we wouldn't hear of it that's the whole point of tips being anonymous... One doesn't necessarily have had to be a witness to a crime, they may have just overheard something or provide information that leads the LE to the crime scene...

As of now the LE haven't reported much other than where her vehicle was found and where they think the phone was last before it went dead...

We've heard nothing about anyone seeing the vehicle along the path where the phone powered down. Nor have we heard of anyone seeing the vehicle being parked where it was later found. That vehicle had to get from DS town home where she was last seen alive, to Walden Circle were it was found sometime after midnight.

We've got only a few options of what could have happen:
1. She disappeared of her own doing (Not likely the case)
2. DS had something to do with her disappearance (Possible but no proof)
3. A carjacking went bad (Possible)
4. A stalker (Possible)

FWIW, the time limit on the $50K reward was at the request of Michelle's parents.

This is just MY opinion, but I feel they raided the house because of a tip. I don't know what it was, but I know earlier today I read an article, and cannot find it now, sorry,............where LE said they 'received a 'tip'' about the vehicle, but would NOT reveal what it was. Take that FWIW, because at this time I can't find the link where I saw that.

JMHO
fran

http://abcnews.go.com/US/peoples-court-missing-mom-case-police-raid-home/story?id=15035267

'People's Court' Missing Mom Case: Police Search Home in Michelle Parker Search

Police overnight searched an Orlando, Fla., home as they probed the disappearance 10 days ago of Michelle Parker, the mom who vanished the same day she and her ex-fiance aired a dispute on "The People's Court."

"Roughly 12 guys piled out, banged on the door, yelled 'search warrant, search warrant,' and basically took everybody out of the house," said Don Partin, a neighbor.

The home belongs to Dale Smith Sr., the father of Parker's ex-fiance, Dale Smith Jr., according to reports.

Late Saturday night, Smith Sr. was removed from the home with his hands in restraints, witnesses told ABC News affiliate WFTV, and the home's other occupants also were removed and restrained during the search. Two women, another man and some children also were taken out of the house, according to witnesses.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<< full article and video at link >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/peoples-court-missing-mom-case-police-raid-home/story?id=15035267

'People's Court' Missing Mom Case: Police Search Home in Michelle Parker Search

Police overnight searched an Orlando, Fla., home as they probed the disappearance 10 days ago of Michelle Parker, the mom who vanished the same day she and her ex-fiance aired a dispute on "The People's Court."

"Roughly 12 guys piled out, banged on the door, yelled 'search warrant, search warrant,' and basically took everybody out of the house," said Don Partin, a neighbor.

The home belongs to Dale Smith Sr., the father of Parker's ex-fiance, Dale Smith Jr., according to reports.

Late Saturday night, Smith Sr. was removed from the home with his hands in restraints, witnesses told ABC News affiliate WFTV, and the home's other occupants also were removed and restrained during the search. Two women, another man and some children also were taken out of the house, according to witnesses.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<< full article and video at link >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

S&BBM

Where the HECK was the media when you really need them? I can't believe not 1 local station was on the scene especially since it supposedly lasted well over an hr..They blew it & so did all the neighbors that failed to call & report what was happening on their street! :maddening:

I think it's a great strategy....and praying it works. Puts an urgency on the perspective tipster.

Want to also note--- it seems from the vehicles I've noticed in the father's driveway (vette, mustang, and very old coupes.... the family is very much into cars, restoration, etc. They would know and/or probably own a can of adhevsive remover. I think both families are into cars, racing, and that kind of thing. imo. http://www.autozone.com/autozone/ac.../_/N-259z?counter=0&itemIdentifier=191099_0_0_

DS's father is on my radar more so than DS himself...atm. DS seemed to be really upset on the PC in his interview after the judgement was rendered. He seemed to want to show the reporter the text he had rec'd from MP the night before saying she still cared and was confused....then changed her attitude the day of the case..calling her bipolar. Maybe he has vented to his father...and there may be other things that happened since and then when the father viewed the airing it just set him off?

Wow, thanks for that old version of the article, Squint.

If I am understanding it correctly, her Hummer was seen, w/out the decals, leaving the gated area an hour and a half after dropping her kids off, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh