1148 users online (253 members and 895 guests)  

Websleuths News

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr

GA - Woman's body pulled from Savannah River, Nov'11 - Anita Truly

Woman's body pulled from Savannah River
    Posted: November 26, 2011 - 10:27pm | Updated: November 26, 2011 - 10:29pm

....Police are trying to identify the body, described as a white woman between 30 and 50 years old, with shoulder-length, dirty blond hair.

http://savannahnow.com/latest-news/2...r#.TtJ9_uvaku8
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

Hmmm...don't think she could have been in there too long if they have that close of a guess on her age.

I hope they can identify her quickly so her family and friends can lay her to rest.

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Based on the description of where it was (where Effingham County, Chatham County, and South Carolina meet), I think it is around this location:

32.251136, -81.156006 - Google Maps

Here's a Georgia county map:
    http://www.washingtonstatesearch.com...ounty_map.html
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 11-12-2015 at 08:48 PM. Reason: broken link

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

Quote Originally Posted by belimom View Post
    Based on the description of where it was (where Effingham County, Chatham County, and South Carolina meet), I think it is around this location:

32.251136, -81.156006 - Google Maps

Here's a Georgia county map:
    http://www.washingtonstatesearch.com...ounty_map.html
    That is just about right!! ( Savannah born and bred) That area has some funky currents too.Especially this time of the year.
    JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by redkatrampant View Post
    That is just about right!! ( Savannah born and bred) That area has some funky currents too.Especially this time of the year.
    I'm from Georgia, just two counties over from Effingham County. I used to ski on the Savannah River growing up. We also took our boat up and down the river a few times... swift currents.

She's been identified. So sad.

Police have identified the body as 44-year-old Anita Truly. They are investigating her death as a suicide.

http://www.wtoc.com/Global/story.asp?S=13330609