Websleuths Radio - Nov 27, 2011 Covering Lisa's case!

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
The show begins in about 30 minutes!

5PM PST

8PM EST

The chat room will be open soon, so SEE YOU GUYS THERE! :seeya:

TONIGHT ON WEBSLEUTHS RADIO AN IN DEPTH LOOK INTO THE CASE OF MISSING BABY LISA IRWIN. PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR RON RUGEN WILL JOIN US ALONG REPORTER ISABELLE ZEHNDER.

I'm signing off now. The chat room in open and the show will start in 15 minutes! :seeya:

Was there any new info?

I wasn't able to listen last night. Is this available anywhere? Thanks!

Because 'thanks' just wasn't enough!

:rose:

I didn't get to listen tonight & really enjoyed the show!

You can listen to past shows too, I found all the ones about Lisa very good and the one with Jim Spellman was very informative.

One thing I learned from it is a professional PI, Ron Rugan, does believe it could possibly be a kidnapping. Hey, he does this for a living and he is not on anybody's side nor getting paid! He also cannot discount possible witness sightings. He has talked to some of the possible players in the case. He sounds very open to many possibilities.

One thing I learned from it is a professional PI, Ron Rugan, does believe it could possibly be a kidnapping. Hey, he does this for a living and he is not on anybody's side nor getting paid! He also cannot discount possible witness sightings. He has talked to some of the possible players in the case. He sounds very open to many possibilities.

Rugan does this for a living but he's not getting paid? Anybody know Rugan personally?

He does, but I also remember him saying the cadaver dog was a issue (I forget his wording) for him, so he hasn't forgotten the evidence.

He does, but I also remember him saying the cadaver dog was a issue (I forget his wording) for him, so he hasn't forgotten the evidence.
I think it was Isabelle that stated this. It's an issue for me too. I just personally need more info about the hit to know what it exactly means. But thought it interesting that even with this info he still thought an intruder was indeed possible and seemed to lean this direction.

Although Rugen admitted that he initially suspected DB, he concluded with the theory that Jersey took Lisa Irwin. In particular, Rugen proposed that Jersey may have taken Lisa as some weird way to have a baby with Megan Wright. Rugen also suggested that the 2-week prior break-up of Jersey and MW, may have been an issue. This bizarre idea (to provide Lisa to MW) may have fallen apart when he couldn't contact her by phone.

I just wanted to say that I agree that this general theory (namely that Jersey is involved) sounds on the right track. Sadly, the radio program didn't discuss the dumpster fire and Jersey's prior arson conviction even though this is the best reason to suspect Jersey (not just because he was MW's boyfriend). Together though, the fire, the call to MW's phone, and the similarity of the sightings and surveillance video to Jersey make him a very strong suspect.

Obvious we need to find Lisa. I think that is best done by taking the sightings (including Mike Thompson's at 48th St. and N. Randolph Ave. at around 4 am) very seriously and by performing searches based on the idea that Jersey had been carrying Lisa for about 3 miles at that point. Jersey's arms and legs were tired, and he couldn't have gone too much further by foot, maybe a couple more miles. If he got over to the cemetery or off in the woods, there woud have been no one there to seem them, especially in this 4-6 am time frame. I think this is why there weren't any more sightings after Mike Thompson's and why Jersey seems to have hidden Lisa so well from us.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back