Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #14

WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #14

http://bellevue.komonews.com/news/91...g-bellevue-boy

2-year-old Sky Metalwala was last seen around 9:00 am on Sunday, November 6, 2011. Sky's mother reported that her car ran out of gas in Bellevue, Washington at that time. She said she left Sky in the unlocked vehicle and walked with her daughter, who is 4, about a mile to a gas station. When she returned approximately 1 hour later, Sky was missing.
    An extensive search of the area turned up no sign of Sky. He was last seen wearing, a grey hooded sweatshirt, black and aqua blue sweatpants, and white socks. The FBI has been called in to assist in the investigation.

NCMEC Poster
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154065"]Media Links[/ame]
    Interactive Case Map by: nursebeeme

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153949"]Thread #1[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154079"]Thread #2[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154154"]Thread #3[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154213"]Thread #4[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154321"]Thread #5[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154486"]Thread #6[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154637"]Thread #7[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7351790#post7351790"]Thread #8[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7357442#post7357442"]Thread #9[/ame]
    Thread #10
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7367684#post7367684"]Thread #11[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7372380#post7372380"]Thread #12[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155517"]Thread #13[/ame]

It's very important that if there's anybody that has information about Sky to call in.
    TIPLINE: 425-452-2564

We can link to Flickr account as long as its a public site and related to this case. No posting of pics here at Websleuths from Flickr account.

Please Continue Here...

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to imamaze For This Useful Post:

"The boy’s father, Solomon Metalwala, will appear on CNN Monday night at 4 p.m."
    I'm not sure if this means CNN actually or HLN?

In repsonse to that post on the last thread: I checked my local listings and the only show I could find that SM could be on is NG. That's on CNN. Although I don't know what time zone 4 pm is referring to.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ilovepierre For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ilovepierre View Post
    "The boy’s father, Solomon Metalwala, will appear on CNN Monday night at 4 p.m."
    I'm not sure if this means CNN actually or HLN?

In repsonse to that post on the last thread: I checked my local listings and the only show I could find that SM could be on is NG. That's on CNN. Although I don't know what time zone 4 pm is referring to.
    Just wanted to clarify that NG is on HLN which I believe is a subsidary of CNN (to confuse everyone here).
    Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wenwe4 View Post
    Just wanted to clarify that NG is on HLN which I believe is a subsidary of CNN (to confuse everyone here).
    So it is! Haha. I somehow read the wrong line of my TV Guide and thought it said she was on CNN.
    I want to watch it, but I don't think I'll be home tonight

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ilovepierre For This Useful Post:

I'm looking forward to the AMW episode!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maiko For This Useful Post:

I noticed in the last thread about AMW doing an episode on Sky on December 1. I just checked my cable TV and it shows that AMW is on Friday, December 2, 2011 @9:00 PM EST on Lifetime.

Is AMW airing on December 1st in the Washington State area?
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Did anyone watch HLN and see Solomon?
    For Travis Alexander, a human being. Justice will prevail.

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

14. The Following User Says Thank You to gitana1 For This Useful Post:

I didn't But then again, I don't know for sure what show he would have been on.
    I was thinking NG (which is on now), but it's about that missing Florida woman.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovepierre For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    I noticed in the last thread about AMW doing an episode on Sky on December 1. I just checked my cable TV and it shows that AMW is on Friday, December 2, 2011 @9:00 PM EST on Lifetime.

Is AMW airing on December 1st in the Washington State area?

MSM has been updated to indicate Sky's case will air on America's Most Wanted on Friday Dec 2. Thurs was an error.

hth
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Nothing we didn't already know...
    http://*****************/viewArticle.a...81474980830383

It seems that the police think Sky wasn't even in the car that morning.
    "In fact, police are speculating that the boy may not have even been in the vehicle the day his mother reported him missing."

From the Search for Sky facebook page:

"Solomon Metalwala and his attorney, Clay Terry, appeared on CNN earlier tonight http://kiro.tv/tsexOF Click the link to see part of their appearance and hear additional comments from Solomon to KIRO 7's Chris Legeros."

ETA: I just watched the video at that link. I saw nothing of their CNN interview. I transcribed what was said for those that are unable to listen (nothing new, btw).

KIRO 7 Reporter: New strategies tonight as the search for Sky is now in its 4th week. Just minutes ago we talked with the 2 year olds father about the nationwide appeal he made within the past hour.

One parent going on national tv tonight to find his missing 2 year old son, the other continuing her silence about the disappearance of Sky Metalwala 3 weeks ago. KIRO 7’s Chris Legeros spoke to a former FBI agent today about this case. He’s live for us now in Seattle. Chris..

Chris Legeros: Steve I just got done talking with Solomon Metalwala within the last ½ hour. The father is working to set-up a website he says now to help find his missing son and he plans to continue passing out fliers - this time in the Redmond area on Saturday - hoping someone will step up and say they know where Sky is.

Solomon Metalwala appears live on CNN this evening as he once again appeals for help finding his missing 2 year old son, Sky. It’s been 3 weeks since his mother said she left the little boy in a car in Bellevue when she ran out of gas, only to return to find him missing.

Cuts to video of Solomon (he had just exited a building with his attorney)

Solomon Metalwala: I will not stop until I find my son. My son is out there someplace, and the media is going to help, and they’re willing to help and I’m going to be in the front center to get my son back.

Chris Legeros: Metalwala and his attorney, Clay Terry, are doing everything they can to keep his search in the public eye and active. We’ve learned that the show America’s Most Wanted will also broadcast a segment on Sky Metalwala December 2nd – that’s this Friday. But after 3 weeks, Bellevue Police tell us they still don’t have any suspects. No arrests have been made. They question the mother’s version of what November 6th, but haven’t been able to get her to consent to a face-to-face interview since Sky went missing. Something that makes no sense at all to Mary Ellen O’Toole, former FBI Agent and Criminal Profiler, who spoke to us on the phone.

Dr. Mary Ellen O’Toole (on the phone): Even if you dislike law enforcement, or even hate the FBI, to cut-off the one group of people that can bring your child home to you, makes no sense and I’ve worked a lot of child abductions.

Chris Legeros: We asked Bellevue Police today: After 3 weeks, are you scaling back your efforts or pulling out any of your resources, to deal with other police issues? And the answer was this: that they’re constantly re-evaluating resources, redistributing, and redeploying them, if necessary. But, Officer Carla Iafrate said the investigation is still going full steam ahead, with investigators still working out of an emergency operation center that was set-up 2 days after Sky disappeared. The FBI is still very much involved with this case. And Solomon Metalwala has full confidence in what the police, and the FBI, are doing to find his son.
    Last edited by Bree0372; 11-28-2011 at 11:21 PM.
    This post is my opinion only unless supported with a link.

WILL THERE BE JUSTICE FOR JULIETTE?

Next pretrial hearing in Gering, Nebraska is scheduled for September 15th at 10:30AM MST.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...r-old-murdered

WHERE IS SKY METALWALA?

MISSING SINCE 6 NOVEMBER 2011 when his mother ALLEGEDLY left him in a locked car.
    She has been uncooperative with law enforcement and has seemingly moved on with her life.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-Nov-2011-19

I am just so amazed at how much hope SM has that his son is alive
    Does he actually believe Sky is still alive or is he just trying to block out the alternative, which would be that Sky is dead? At least he's trying to find his son. I can't say that about Julia. I don't think even think she's taken a poly yet, am I correct?

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ilovepierre For This Useful Post:

Julia has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Nothing
    Except bad-mouth Solomon

25. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to pferrin For This Useful Post:

Unfortunately I feel bad for SM...and M as well. She is without her little brother and from the pictures I have been able to see, it looks like she loved him a lot.
    I just wish Julia would come clean and tell LE where Sky is!

27. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ilovepierre For This Useful Post:

Has she been seen at all in public? any pics of her besides the ones the police released?

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Marah For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Quote Originally Posted by Bree0372 View Post

"Solomon Metalwala and his attorney, Clay Terry, appeared on CNN earlier tonight http://kiro.tv/tsexOF Click the link to see part of their appearance and hear additional comments from Solomon to KIRO 7's Chris Legeros."

ETA: I just watched the video at that link. I saw nothing of their CNN interview. I transcribed what was said for those that are unable to listen (nothing new, btw).

KIRO 7 Reporter: New strategies tonight as the search for Sky is now in its 4th week. Just minutes ago we talked with the 2 year olds father about the nationwide appeal he made within the past hour.

One parent going on national tv tonight to find his missing 2 year old son, the other continuing her silence about the disappearance of Sky Metalwala 3 weeks ago. KIRO 7’s Chris Legeros spoke to a former FBI agent today about this case. He’s live for us now in Seattle. Chris..

Chris Legeros: Steve I just got done talking with Solomon Metalwala within the last ½ hour. The father is working to set-up a website he says now to help find his missing son and he plans to continue passing out fliers - this time in the Redmond area on Saturday - hoping someone will step up and say they know where Sky is.

Solomon Metalwala appears live on CNN this evening as he once again appeals for help finding his missing 2 year old son, Sky. It’s been 3 weeks since his mother said she left the little boy in a car in Bellevue when she ran out of gas, only to return to find him missing.

Solomon Metalwala: I will not stop until I find my son. My son is out there someplace, and the media is going to help, and they’re willing to help and I’m going to be in the front center to get my son back.

Chris Legeros: Metalwala and his attorney, Clay Terry, are doing everything they can to keep his search in the public eye and active. We’ve learned that the show America’s Most Wanted will also broadcast a segment on Sky Metalwala December 2nd – that’s this Friday. But after 3 weeks, Bellevue Police tell us they still don’t have any suspects. No arrests have been made. They question the mother’s version of what November 6th, but haven’t been able to get her to consent to a face-to-face interview since Sky went missing. Something that makes no sense at all to Mary Ellen O’Toole, former FBI Agent and Criminal Profiler, who spoke to us on the phone.

Dr. Mary Ellen O’Toole (on the phone): Even if you dislike law enforcement, or even hate the FBI, to cut-off the one group of people that can bring your child home to you, makes no sense and I’ve worked a lot of child abductions.

Chris Legeros: We asked Bellevue Police today: After 3 weeks, are you scaling back your efforts or pulling out any of your resources, to deal with other police issues? And the answer was this: that they’re constantly re-evaluating resources, redistributing, and redeploying them, if necessary. But, Officer Carla Iafrate said the investigation is still going full steam ahead, with investigators still working out of an emergency operation center that was set-up 2 days after Sky disappeared. The FBI is still very much involved with this case. And Solomon Metalwala has full confidence in what the police, and the FBI, are doing to find his son.

Thank you for transcribing bree'
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by Marah View Post
    Has she been seen at all in public? any pics of her besides the ones the police released?
    As far as I know, no. Those pictures that the police released seem to be the last ones of her seen in public.
    If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make that change!
    Where is baby Sky Metalwala?Missing since 2011!

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ilovepierre For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ilovepierre View Post
    Nothing we didn't already know...
    http://*****************/viewArticle.a...81474980830383

It seems that the police think Sky wasn't even in the car that morning.
    "In fact, police are speculating that the boy may not have even been in the vehicle the day his mother reported him missing."
    At least it's something. But I'd like a presser right about now.
    For Travis Alexander, a human being. Justice will prevail.

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

34. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to gitana1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    At least it's something. But I'd like a presser right about now.

I think Monday's 'presser' came by the way of MSM announcing Sky's case will be featured on America's Most Wanted this Friday evening, which appears to be the premier on Lifetime since the show was cancelled a few months back by Fox.

Lifetime has a lot of fans and I'm sure in addition to the current loyal Lifetime viewers, they'll be gaining all of those loyal Fox fans who were terribly upset when Fox cancelled the show.

I wonder how Julia feels right about now that those not so stunning photo's of her in the days prior to Sky's disappearance will not only be making national news via Lifetime, I think those shows eventually air worldwide. Not to mention it won't be long before her lack of cooperation with LE goes worldwide.

I know from other cases here it is incredibly difficult to get a case featured on AMW.
    I find myself wondering how many other shows might pick up the story as a result of the AMW, Disappeared which appears on Discovery ID comes to mind as well.

I'm really thankful Sky has one parent fighting for him. ( And still holding out hope the other will choose her missing child over her hatred towards her childrens father ).

Hopefully this Friday's airing of AWM will bring in the tips to help LE locate Sky and bring charges against the person responsible for his disappearance.

jmo
    Last edited by Cubby; 11-29-2011 at 01:19 AM.
    ~JMO~

36. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

This is so highly frustrating. I can't imagine what it feels like to LE. It's obvious that Julia is involved and yet they don't have enough one way or the other to force their hand.

I know from reading that most of you believe that Julia knows what is going on with Sky but I wonder how many think that she has had help and how many think that only she knows and that whatever happened she did by herself without help.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Camille For This Useful Post:

By herself without help, after all she is very reclusive according to LE.

jmo
    ~JMO~

40. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Would Sky's case be able to be shown on Disappeared? From the episodes I've seen, it's all been adults or 17/18 year olds featured on it. I don't think I've seen children being featured on it. I think it would be good if he could be featured on it, though. More viewers=more tips. More tips=one step closer to finding Sky.
    If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make that change!
    Where is baby Sky Metalwala?Missing since 2011!

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilovepierre For This Useful Post:

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Quote Originally Posted by Bree0372 View Post

44. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to OneLostGrl For This Useful Post:

I would hope that since Sky is missing and M is in state custody that JB will legally lose custody which will cut off any child support she is receiving. I don't know how she will find the money to continue her hobbies like surfing the net, vacuuming excessively and looking for a "real man" who will pay 3k to 5k for the pleasure of her company.

Maybe then she will have to come out of isolation and move in with her mom or some other desperate measure which will push her into a situation where her guilt becomes obvious and provable.

I have lost all patience with her and her obvious dismissal (or disposal) of her son and her complete lack of interest in finding him. She may have dismissed all thoughts of Sky but I can assure you that WE HAVE NOT!!

I have visions of her being like that character of Shakespeare (Lady MacBeth, I think) who compulsively washed her hands, trying to get the blood off of them. I suspect Julia's hands and soul are covered in guilt and no amount of compulsive washing or scrubbing will EVER get her clean again.
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast