FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Michelle (Shelly) Parker has been missing since November 17, 2011. She dropped off her twins with their father, who she is not married to and no one has seen her since.
She last had contact with her brother on November 17, around 4:30pm. It was a text she was in Waterford. A search is underway. Her cellphone powered off at 8:08pm 11/17.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Michelle_Parker_and_Hummer.jpg

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

Please continue here...

Looks like DS pled guilty on 5/12/1997 to another battery. Does anyone know who the victim was? It also looks like he never paid the $3000 restitution, or the $105.00 court costs.

05/12/1997 Plea of Guilty Entered
PLEA OF GUILTY ENTERED LIO BATTERY
05/12/1997 Plea of Not Guilty Withdrawn
PLEA OF NOT GUILTY WITHDRAWN

Confinement (Effective 05/12/1997 at 12:00 AM, Min. , Max. 0 Yr 0 Mo 10 Days , Orange County Jail, Comment: )

Credit for Time Served: 0 Yr 0 Mo 10 Days
Suspended for: Yr Mo Days
Drug Trafficking: Yr Mo Days
Jurisdiction Retained: Yr Mo Days
Restitution ($3,000.00, Due: 05/12/1997, Finalized Date: , Comment: )

Defendant SMITH, DALE WAYNE
Total Financial Assessment 105.00
Total Payments and Credits 0.00
Balance Due as of 11/29/2011 105.00

12/23/2000 Transaction Assessment 105.00

:waitasec: Aha ... new thread ...

Bringing over my post that I managed to save when the door was closing on me in the other thread ...

This is just the kind of thing that will send this case into a high profile media circus. Between that and his involvement in the death of the lifeguard, they can really start some scandalous reporting. Personally I hope they never get a hold of that information or at least choose to do things differently this time. I hope the family of wife #2 has spoken to LE on this case about their concerns but I hope that the media stay in the dark about it because I'd hate to see another case end like the last media circus with critical circumstantial evidence having to be left out of the actual trial.

MOO

1st BBM: I agree and this is a good point ... but IMO, the "circus music" has begun ... laalaalaalaalalalalalalalaa ... Kid Finders, and now Mark NeJame ...

2nd BBM: IF and WHEN the media gets a hold of this, I am "betting" that they got it right here from WS ... :floorlaugh::great:

:seeya: We know they read here !

:seeya: :seeya:

Smith was arrested several times during the 1990s. He pleaded no contest in 1990 to trespassing on school grounds and in 1992 to attempted aggravated battery. He entered a pretrial diversion in 1992 after being arrested on a charge of marijuana possession. He pleaded guilty in 1997 to battery.

In June 1996, Smith joined the U.S. Marine Corps. He was court-martialed in 2001 and found guilty of drug and domestic-battery charges, the military agency said. Smith was dishonorably discharged as a private in 2003.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/national/south/view.bg?&articleid=1384545&format=&page=1&listingType=natsouth#articleFull

During yesterday's pc, if you listen carefully, you can hear MP's sister replying to a question about the twins' welfare. During the version of the pc that I watched (link was in previous thread), mom was talking over her (tons of confused questions being thrown at them). But, the sister specifically stated she was NOT concerned about their welfare whatsoever. That makes me feel a bit better...

During yesterday's pc, if you listen carefully, you can hear MP's sister replying to a question about the twins' welfare. During the version of the pc that I watched (link was in previous thread), mom was talking over her (tons of confused questions being thrown at them). But, the sister specifically stated she was NOT concerned about their welfare whatsoever. That makes me feel a bit better...

I'd feel a little bit better too, but then I remember they weren't concerned about Michelle's welfare either in regards to DS. And that did not turn out well for Michelle.

I'll never understand how these violent men keep finding more and more women to take them on...:( JMO

Just wanted to bring this link forward that Sparky provided in the last thread of DS Jr's facebook posts during the days after Michelle went missing. Have we discussed these? He took the twins to the doctor because they were sick and he's posting via mobile while claiming to be having a sleepless night. Wonder where he was when he was posting?

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/...&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=wesh+2+news

MOO

RedHuber Red Huber
Dale Smith just left his parents home. #michelleparker
8 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I'll never understand how these violent men keep finding more and more women to take them on...:( JMO

With the public records so easily accessable in some states, I think I'd be telling the women in my life that google is your friend. Check these guys out before getting involved. It could save your life. :(

MOO

With the public records so easily accessable in some states, I think I'd be telling the women in my life that google is your friend. Check these guys out before getting involved. It could save your life. :(

MOO

I agree, especially if one has a child, or children...yet we see it time and again.

Just wanted to bring this link forward that Sparky provided in the last thread of DS Jr's facebook posts during the days after Michelle went missing. Have we discussed these? He took the twins to the doctor because they were sick and he's posting via mobile while claiming to be having a sleepless night. Wonder where he was when he was posting?

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/...&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=wesh+2+news

MOO

I was looking for the video where they searched his Condo. I was wondering what time they searched it as he posted one at 11:08 pm on Nov 17.

Suspect in missing mom case was part of '92 murder investigation

Smith pleaded no contest to attempted aggravated battery for kicking Bryan Tileston's friend in the head. He spent six months in the county jail before successfully completing his probation and having an adjudication of guilt withheld.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Su...ation/-/1637132/4840178/-/l8q2c0/-/index.html

(Copyright 2011 by ClickOrlando.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

Since the father-in-law's home was raided; I wonder if they thought to see if either of the guys had a self storage unit? I ask because if the business is run out of the home, some people rent self storage units to keep some supplies. That would be a place to consider looking for Michelle. Sorry to type that out, but you have to consider all possibilities. :(

WFTV reporting and showed Dale Smith Jr leaving the the home with another male and no twins. Driving the red truck.

not posted yet.

www.wftv.com

Can someone point me to a timeline of events and map of where things have taken place in this case?

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members