1127 users online (277 members and 850 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Unhappy Gacy in Canada?

They called John Wayne Gacy the Killer Clown and almost two decades after he was executed, police are investigating whether the infamous serial killer may have struck in Canada.

Gacy, who lived in the Chicago suburb of Norwood Park, was convicted of murdering 33 young men and teen boys over a six-year period in the 1970s. The pudgy building contractor earned his creepy nickname because he sometimes performed as a clown at children's parties.
    As part of their cold-case investigation, detectives with the Cook County Sheriff's Office went through boxes of evidence from the initial investigation. They turned up airline ticket stubs that show Gacy traveled to Canada and 13 U.S. states between 1972 and his arrest in 1978, Randy Boswell of Postmedia News reports.

Sheriff Tom Dart said Gacy's trips coincide with the disappearances of at least 27 young men in several states and Ontario.
    Dozens of families, including one from Canada, have responded to Dart's request for information that might link Gacy to their missing loved ones.
    http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/daily...180804763.html

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    I wish the article specified when he travelled to Ontario, Canada. All we know is between 1972-78. If he only travelled here once for say, a few days ... it would limit the search criteria tremendously.

I wish they would give all the states and dates.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Did serial killer John Wayne Gacy have accomplices?

Long before Hannibal Lecter, John Wayne Gacy was the poster boy for the criminally insane. The Iowa native brutally sexually assaulted and murdered at least 33 victims in the 1970s. But now, two criminal defense attorneys in Chicago say that Gacy likely had help abducting and killing at least three of the victims, and that one or more accomplices may still be at large. Here, a guide to the new developments in this "sordid saga":
    http://theweek.com/article/index/224...ve-accomplices

John Wayne Gacy may have had serial slay accomplices, new probe finds

'Killer Clown' who murdered 33 in 1970s Chicago may have had help, two attorneys find

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...sEnabled=false
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Request to Search Chicago Property for More Victims of Serial Killer John Wayne Gacy Denied

Chicago - Cook County sheriff’s officials asked for another chance to excavate the backyard of a Northwest Side apartment building to find more possible victims of notorious serial killer and rapist John Wayne Gacy — but the request was denied by the state’s attorney for lack of probable cause.
    http://www.myfoxchicago.com/dpp/news...icago-20120329

http://www.bnd.com/2012/03/30/212135...gging-for.html