FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Michelle (Shelly) Parker has been missing since November 17, 2011. She dropped off her twins with their father, who she is not married to and no one has seen her since.
She last had contact with her brother on November 17, around 4:30pm. It was a text she was in Waterford. A search is underway. Her cellphone powered off at 8:08pm 11/17.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Michelle_Parker_and_Hummer.jpg

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4

Please continue here...

Regarding the speculation that it was premeditated.....If it was, how stupid of Jr and/or Sr to do it one the day the PC episode aired.

Is the helicopter live feed down right now due to them refueling or is it just me?
TIA

That Judge is a <modsnip>. I have serious concerns about teh safety of those children. If he finds out about a search where he knows she will be found? He is a <modsnip>...beat/stab a man to death with a posse, beats up on women, shows up in court with an entourage...he is a <modsnip> and might harm the children and then himself.

His Father is a <modsnip> too. <modsnip>.

Is the helicopter live feed down right now due to them refueling or is it just me?
TIA

You got me worried since your hubby came home for lunch...lol. Mine would never but I strategically placed the vacume in the LR just in case.

FWIW that satelite image of DS Sr's house does seem to show a boat in the backyard. But then I would imagine a lot of people in Florida have a boat.

You got me worried since your hubby came home for lunch...lol. Mine would never but I strategically placed the vacume in the LR just in case.

I am so glad my boss is out of town today. :lol:

Oh well, he kept me here until almost 7p last night. I'm feeling rebellious. :snooty:

Regarding the speculation that it was premeditated.....If it was, how stupid of Jr and/or Sr to do it one the day the PC episode aired.

Agreed...perhaps it was planned ahead, but not for that day (or maybe any specific day)...more of a "...if we did it we'd do it like this..."

then once PC aired....DS Jr.'s anger couldn't be contained and it was a "..ok...let's do it now...." scenario.... still premeditated though, if that makes sense.

Would love to know what his usual FB updates were like. Was he a hit or miss, daily, once a week, play by play of his every movement kind of FBer? It would interesting to see during that time frame vs usual. Back to my time out. Who was the member that was a friend of his? Was it bee something?

Lake Ellenor is just south of Oak Ridge Road, between John Young Parkway and Orange Blossom Trail.

A spokesman for the OPD said this search is not because of a tip they received. It is just part of the investigation.

Searchers say they will be out there however long it takes.
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...ing-Lake-Ellenor-area-in-Michelle-Parker-case

**part of the investigation**

(betcha they developed something that led them here: forensics from search warrants/raid, cell records, video surv., etc)

That Judge is a nutbar. I have serious concerns about teh safety of those children. If he finds out about a search where he knows she will be found? He is a coward...beat/stab a man to death with a posse, beats up on women, shows up in court with an entourage...he is a coward and might harm the children and then himself.

His Father is a coward too. I hope they read here.

You are right ... if they find her today he could go nutso and who knows what he would do..at the thought of going to jail...hostage the kids?....I wouldn't be suprised at anything he might do...

*wanders in rubbing sore tuchis that got whacked by door to thread #4...*

Darned ill-timed work phone calls! (And Beach, you are the best! :blowkiss: )

I'm not Teh, but am going to take a nap...hoping LE can proceed with formal charges soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123