Kardashians - Love 'em or Hate 'em

What do you think about the Kardashian Family?

• Love what they are doing

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Hate what they are doing

Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Who are they?

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • 15 minutes are over, go away

Votes: 105 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

krimekat

Amazed and Baffled
Reaction score
I have not seen a thread dedicated to this family.

I think their 15 mins are up & they should fade away.

I really don't respect Reality TV . . . unless it is Survivor or The Apprentice (LOL)

Come on, guys - show your spirit !!

I hate that this family "pimps" themselves out & then cries "Leave me alone" -- you cannot have it both ways.

I also find that having the younger daughters/sons so "out there" is just plain WRONG! Or is this what "Hollywood" promotes? Well, thank God, I don't fund them . . . I wait until movies are on DVD or NetFlicks (LOL)

"For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs." 1 Timothy 6:10

Hopefully KARMA train is coming for them . . . I feel bad for Bruce Jenner.

I voted "go away already". Yes, I watched Sunday's KK New York show and was mortified. Kinda like watching a train wreck. If it's any help, I watched a boot leg copy on U Tube and not the E channel (don't wanna contribute to those ratings)!

Kim showing Kris in the worst light, Kourtney and her bizzaro eating habits and oil enemas (and leaking on Kim's bed).

I actually found Kourt to be quite fascinating and the more highly dysfunctional sister at the moment. She kicks scott out of the bedroom so she can co-sleep with her son (HELLO!). Oh and the rasta man who does yoga with his schlong dangling in the girls faceless - priceless. I bet that brought back memories for Kim (ray jay ha ha).

And now Kourtney is pregnant with her 2nd child with Scott. The timing couldn't be more rehearsed -- they need the ratings after all. Poor Scott, he thought he was neglected with Mason...just wait until the newest Kardashian arrives ;)

Khloe seems to be the only one worth tolerating at the moment (and maybe that's because she wasn't on the show).

Like I said - total trainwreck!!

MOO

Mel

Come on, guys - show your spirit !!

I hate that this family "pimps" themselves out & then cries "Leave me alone" -- you cannot have it both ways.

I also find that having the younger daughters/sons so "out there" is just plain WRONG! Or is this what "Hollywood" promotes? Well, thank God, I don't fund them . . . I wait until movies are on DVD or NetFlicks (LOL)

"For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs." 1 Timothy 6:10

Hopefully KARMA train is coming for them . . . I feel bad for Bruce Jenner.

Daniel Craig said it best:

"I think there's a lot to be said for keeping your own counsel. You can't buy it back. You can't buy your privacy back. 'Ooh, I want to be alone. 'F*ck you. We've been in your living room. We were at your birth. You filmed it for us and showed us the placenta, and now you want some privacy?'"

Love him!

http://www.hollywood.com/news/Daniel_Craig_Does_Not_Like_The_Kardashians/9857783

Daniel Craig Mocks Kardashians in F-Word Laced Tirade
snip-
LONDON – James Bond star Daniel Craig has branded the Kardashian family "f------ idiots" for making a living out of flaunting their private lives.

'It's not about being afraid to be public with your emotions or about who you are and what you stand for. But if you sell it off it's gone," he told the British version of GQ magazine in an interview released Tuesday, according to Gossip Cop.

"You can't buy it back -- you can't buy your privacy back. 'Ooh I want to be alone.' F--- you. We've been in your living room. We were at your birth. You filmed it for us and showed us the placenta and now you want some privacy?" he said in comments for a cover story of the glossy's January issue
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ashians-in-f-word-laced-tirade/#ixzz1fDlaTY53

I Love You James Bond!!:floorlaugh:

I have to agree with Daniel Craig. Completely. And totally.

This family is about as deep as a teaspoon. They are everything I don't want my children and grandchildren to be!

'Kardashian' is now a unit of measure, as in - "I figured out that I've been married for 183 Kardashians!"

I know who they are because I watch the news and stand in check out lanes at the grocery store, but honestly, I could care less about any of them. They don't even register with me other than as an annoyance in my regular news.

Guilty of watching their show sometimes...and shaking my head after every episode. Train wreck is right. I so agree with everyone who says they are famous for being NOTHING. The mother/manager - she's HORRIBLE. She really does pimp out her family.

It needs to stop. I wish they'd go away. Kim's wedding fiasco - where is that boycott petition I can go sign? Make them go away...............

But then again, when I saw Kourtney was trending #1 in today's media....darn it, I had to click on it to find out why. And go figure. Baby #2. Now they won't go away for a good 1-2 years again. Grrrrrrr.

JMO.

Don't care either way.. Hey, if we want to pay them all that money for doing nothing and cater to them, so be it. The public are fools.. Shame on us for buying into the no talent hacks..

I love all the information on this post. LMAO on what was written.. thanks

Love what Daniel Craig said.. :great:

Goz

Ditto what Mr. Craig said :) Remember this "fame" all started with Kim's sex tape to Ray Jay (I know, who?).

But we reward bad behavior by giving it attention. Sad.

I used to get a kick out of them, now I really cant stand any of them!
I hope kris H does expose them. That wedding was a hideous joke.

I used to get a kick out of them, now I really cant stand any of them!
I hope kris H does expose them. That wedding was a hideous joke.

Kris H. gives me hope. I sincerely believe he was duped (he reminds me of a big bafoon anyway). I'm glad he's filing for a marriage annulment based on fraud. That's gotta be giving momma Kardashian some major fisties!

:great:

What part of 15 seconds do the Kardashians do no get? :crazy: :confused: :waitasec:

The Kardashian Klan has made Barbara Walters's 2011 fascinating list--

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31749_1...make-barbara-walters-fascinating-people-list/

(This is a complete side-note but I have been afraid for quite some time that Jose Baez was going to make this list but he's not one of the 9 released. If he is the most fascinating person on the list....I will puke).

ETA-- I guess there has only been 7 released.

Can't stand 'em!!! The only reason they are famous, is the same as Paris Hilton, they are trading on their parents' fame. If their father Robert hadn't been one of OJ's lawyers, they'd be nobodies. I haven't yet seen proof that any of them have any talent, other than being a celebrity!

The Kardashian Klan has made Barbara Walters's 2011 fascinating list--

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31749_1...make-barbara-walters-fascinating-people-list/

(This is a complete side-note but I have been afraid for quite some time that Jose Baez was going to make this list but he's not one of the 9 released. If he is the most fascinating person on the list....I will puke).

ETA-- I guess there has only been 7 released.

I know we're running low on role models, but I can't figure out this list. Because quite honestly I don't see how these folks are fascinating either.

the Kardshians
talent show mogul Simon Cowell
singer Katy Perry
Pippa Middleton, sister of Kate, Duchess of Cambridge
Amanda Knox
New York Yankees star Derek Jeter
Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Eric Stonestreet, the onscreen couple from the ABC's comedy "Modern Family."

What an interesting and quite confusing list!! Pippa's claim to fame is being a Maid of Honour at the royal wedding? How is that fascinating? Derek Jeter? Amanda Knox? The Kardashian's?

Is it time for Barbara Walters to retire?

:waitasec:

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3bell4010066bppts