Rescued beagles experience grass & sunlight for the 1st time

Very touching and quite amazing that they have all adjusted so well.

They are so lovable even though they've spent their lives caged up. My heart melted when one kissed the man in the van. I'm so happy to see all of them doing well.

Babies and Dogs....they have my heart!
Thank you for posting this. I really do love a Happy ending!
I hope the people that rescued these precious animals are blessed beyond measure!

then we know of?

I sadly, agree.

I watched this video-it brought me to tears.

How many more? Probably thousands-if you include countries that do not even acknowledge animals as anything but property.

SURPRISE: 99% of the United States considers mammals-(live birthing animals) as property.

Kind of like a coffee table.

So-There were a lot of coffee tables in those cages, for all of those years.

God bless, the kind, brave people-who gave them a life.

Yes, there are more. Where can I donate money to help the others?? I am SO ready to do so. Will check it out.

Property to me is a coffee table-not a living breathing, wanting, loving, trapped mammal in a cage.

To me- The people who have no compassion for animals-are NOT HUMANS.

I am not a religious person, but I definately believe in Good and Evil.

I am seeing so much evil. Babies, Toddlers, Wives, Dogs, Parents-I know I've only scratched a bit of the surface.

Truly. What the hell is going on????

Cruel slaughter of animals. Not only for consumption, but for cruel Sport.

I am SO dissapointed in our race.

I think this happens more than we know of. :(

Man, this kills me. I had no idea my dad's motherland still does animal testing. Shame on them!

It's strange, I am horrified about cases where children are killed or abused but I can read about them. But, when it comes to animals, I can't bear to hear about it or think about it.

I suppose that may have something to do with the fact that laws are there to protect children and the general consensus around the world is that they should be protected. It is not the same for non-human animals. They really have no voice. Or not much. And they are so pure of soul and heart, just like human babies.

I cried -- especially when I saw those eyes looking at the grass and wondering what it was. No animal should NOT know what grass and freedom feels like.

Bless the rescuers!

Mel

That broke my heart. My own beagle is a spoiled princess. I think they should all be spoiled.

I cried my eyes out watching this video, but it was a good cry.

Beagles are such sweet, precious dogs.
Our family had one named Gina and she lived to be almost 17 years old.
I can't afford to adopt one of these guys because I already have two dogs and two cats and no fence, but I'll certainly donate $20 to help them out.

Just wanted to post up and say there may be a foster coming to live with the herd and Gracie. We'll know more on Saturday, but they have one who is in need of some reintegration and seems to be not doing well where he is now. So, I volunteered to foster him and work with him for a bit, and see where that leads.

I'll know on Saturday, I think. Just couldn't say no...just couldn't pass the chance to spread the love a bit further. There's plenty, so there will be enough to go around...and he seems to very much need some security and love and comfort at the moment.

Just thought I'd mention it.

:)

Best-
Herding Cats

Heartbreaking and hopeful, at the same time.
May we all know such resilience.

Man, this kills me. I had no idea my dad's motherland still does animal testing. Shame on them!

It's strange, I am horrified about cases where children are killed or abused but I can read about them. But, when it comes to animals, I can't bear to hear about it or think about it.

I suppose that may have something to do with the fact that laws are there to protect children and the general consensus around the world is that they should be protected. It is not the same for non-human animals. They really have no voice. Or not much. And they are so pure of soul and heart, just like human babies.

BBM--

I am the exact same way but I have never verbalized that to anyone because it sounds so horrible. I am glad to know that someone else feels this way.

That video broke my heart. Those poor little dogs not wanting to leave their cages because that's all they've ever known....ugh. I am so glad that these little guys got a happy ending, though. And I am with whomever said that their heart melted when one of the dogs kissed the man in the van....that was precious!!

Just wanted to post up and say there may be a foster coming to live with the herd and Gracie. We'll know more on Saturday, but they have one who is in need of some reintegration and seems to be not doing well where he is now. So, I volunteered to foster him and work with him for a bit, and see where that leads.

I'll know on Saturday, I think. Just couldn't say no...just couldn't pass the chance to spread the love a bit further. There's plenty, so there will be enough to go around...and he seems to very much need some security and love and comfort at the moment.

Best-
Herding Cats

Oh Herding, what a wonderful soul you are!!

Best-
Herding Cats

You're such a good girl...:clap::tyou:

Let's see how it goes. The dog is being neutered and vax'd tomorrow, and has been in one foster home that he hasn't been doing well with, so on Saturday, I will go and meet him...and from there, decide if I can help him overcome some of the issues. Not blaming the foster home, it's just not a great fit (from what I gather), so hopefully, being here would do the dog good.

I've been doing some research, and really think I can contribute to this boy's life, and help him out. Lots of work, but then again, except for Gracie, all my animals have needed lots of work, so that doesn't bug me in the least (and I do enjoy the challenge). Gracie has promised to help, too, so that will be good (she said she'd model good behavior for the dog; and give him lovies...LOL. All kidding aside, having a well behaved dog "work with" a timid/shy/neglected dog often does a great deal in bringing about change).

We'll see on Saturday.

Best-
Herding Cats

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member