Handwriting Analysis Of Lori Drew

HMSHood

Admiral-Class Battlecruiser
Reaction score
Here is a note from Lori Drew that is from 2006. I know handwriting can reveal what kind of person he or she is. I wonder if anyone has done a handwriting analysis on Lori Drew. I can say it does not look like Casey Anthony's handwriting.

I will take a jab. I am not an expert on handwriting analysis.

Lori Drew
Her handwriting shows someone who expects everyone to agree with her. This suggests someone who is not argumentative and likes harmony. Also, handwriting would show someone who is deeply insecure and easily angered. This suggests she does not show her anger despite being rageful because she wants harmony and tries to avoid conflict because conscious about herself. Her signature is about the same size as the content of letter. That suggests a person who has low self-esteem and issues of self-hatred. Her handwriting does not look childish despite her immaturity.

Curt Drew
Based on signature. Possibly lack confidence and is tense in nature.

The stationery paper suggests someone who likes attention so they can climb the social ladder.

Feel free to add or disagree since I am no expert on handwriting analysis.

Disclaimer: This is what I think.

Here is Casey Anthony's handwriting for comparison.

Attachments

• caseyhandwriting.pdf
    746.3 KB · Views: 66
I am no handwriting expert. In fact, I know nothing about it. However, I find this letter completely inappropriate and presumptuous. I would have been furious to receive this letter given the circumstances.

I am no handwriting expert. In fact, I know nothing about it. However, I find this letter completely inappropriate and presumptuous. I would have been furious to receive this letter given the circumstances.

Agreed. Lori Drew is a psychopath likely with Borderline, Narcissistic, and Histrionic Personality Disorder. Reminds me of Betty Broderick, Wanda Holloway, Casey Anthony, Jerry Sandusky, Seung-Hui Cho, and Osama bin Laden. Highly narcissistic, insecure, immature, and presumptuous in nature. Minus Sandusky, they are easily prone to anger, but Drew is more likely to pent it up like Cho. Drew is very sociable, clingy, and meddling like Anthony (don't think she is meddling), Holloway, Broderick, and Sandusky.

I wonder about what Drew's childhood and before she was infamous was like.

loridrewhandwriting.gif

I am not sure if it is the way the letter is written or how it was scanned. The "y's" and "g's" are emphasized heavily. This would suggest that Drew is focused. She is very focused on social climbing. It is no surprised she is focused as she was focused on getting even. The "f's" are either cursive or print. It is not slanted or strong. To the right, it tends to fade possibly due to pressure. The writing is not angled in any way and some of the letters looks like what a child would write. This would suggest that Lori Drew is emotionally volatile, insecure, and consumed by self-hatred.

Drew's handwriting does somewhat resembles Jeffrey Dahmer's handwriting. Both of them are fearful of rejection and abandonment.

Jeffrey Dahmer Handwriting
http://graphicinsight.co.za/dahmer.htm

Another person look at both Lori Drew's and Casey Anthony's handwriting.
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=212793418798936&id=208027715916077

Lori Drew's and Casey Anthony's Traits
Immature
Secretive
Emotionally Volatile
Feel the world rejects them
Issues with parents
Maybe target of abuse

The target of abuse is rather interesting. Anthony claimed she was molested by her father and brother. I found nothing about Drew being target of abuse, but I would not be surprised if she was. Looking at Drew's behavior would suggest someone who has troubled relationship with parent. I do know that Anthony's parents are not religious. As for Lori Drew's parents, there is a good possibility they are.

I don't know the details of handwriting analysis, but I DO know when I see this type of handwriting, it's done by someone who's focused and trying to get ahead, who perceives themselves as being kind of a "pillar" of the group, reliable, dependable, consistent, trustworthy, and capable. They may not BE that, but that's how they perceive themselves and how they want to come across to others.

This handwriting, in my somewhat large experience, is very typical of officers of volunteer organizations.

I don't know the details of handwriting analysis, but I DO know when I see this type of handwriting, it's done by someone who's focused and trying to get ahead, who perceives themselves as being kind of a "pillar" of the group, reliable, dependable, consistent, trustworthy, and capable. They may not BE that, but that's how they perceive themselves and how they want to come across to others.

This handwriting, in my somewhat large experience, is very typical of officers of volunteer organizations.

That's what came to my mind too. I always thought Lori Drew is a social climber, like Wanda Holloway, Betty Broderick, and to some extent Jerry Sandusky. They are very narcissistic and always want to be ahead and have a "dog eat dog" mindset. She sees herself as dependable and trustworthy. Ashley Grills views Lori Drew as a "motherly figure". She is very nosy and meddling in nature, typical of a social climber.

It would certainly explain why she is a member of many organizations, like St. Peters Chamber of Commerce. She needs to be around people and she feels she is important because she feels deeply inferior about herself and has issues of self-hatred. Drew hates being alone, yet always feels lonely. She always gets her daughter involved in every extracurricular activities. Lori Drew is extremely narcissistic in absence of megalomania and "god complex". She is paranoid, but not consumed by it.

Broderick's handwriting is bold and angled, which is more fanatical in nature. Sandusky's handwriting is more enthusiastic. I don't have a handwriting sample of Holloway. Broderick and Sandusky's handwriting is at the bottom. Lori Drew gets angry easily, but does not show it like Broderick, more like Seung-Hui Cho. Cho was anger prone, but never showed it. Drew pents up her rage more. I don't think Holloway and Sandusky were known for angry personalities.

However, Drew's handwriting fades to the right, which suggest someone fearful of rejection and abandonment. I have read that Drew was angry that her daughter Sarah was no longer friends with Megan Meier. Drew felt a sense of rejection and abandonment.

Attachments

• img_152941_e673759ca7413e3a58ce2029444369be.jpg
    img_152941_e673759ca7413e3a58ce2029444369be.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Jerry_marked_02.jpg
    Jerry_marked_02.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 16
That's what came to my mind too. I always thought Lori Drew is a social climber, like Wanda Holloway, Betty Broderick, and to some extent Jerry Sandusky. They are very narcissistic and always want to be ahead and have a "dog eat dog" mindset. She sees herself as dependable and trustworthy. Ashley Grills views Lori Drew as a "motherly figure". She is very nosy and meddling in nature, typical of a social climber.

It would certainly explain why she is a member of many organizations, like St. Peters Chamber of Commerce. She needs to be around people and she feels she is important because she feels deeply inferior about herself and has issues of self-hatred. Drew hates being alone, yet always feels lonely. She always gets her daughter involved in every extracurricular activities. Lori Drew is extremely narcissistic in absence of megalomania and "god complex". She is paranoid, but not consumed by it.

Broderick's handwriting is bold and angled, which is more fanatical in nature. Sandusky's handwriting is more enthusiastic. I don't have a handwriting sample of Holloway. Broderick and Sandusky's handwriting is at the bottom. Lori Drew gets angry easily, but does not show it like Broderick, more like Seung-Hui Cho. Cho was anger prone, but never showed it. Drew pents up her rage more. I don't think Holloway and Sandusky were known for angry personalities.

However, Drew's handwriting fades to the right, which suggest someone fearful of rejection and abandonment. I have read that Drew was angry that her daughter Sarah was no longer friends with Megan Meier. Drew felt a sense of rejection and abandonment.

From what I understand, this whole fiasco began with Megan being cruel to Sarah. What a more mature mother, centered on adult behaviors would have done is counsel Sarah to distance herself from Megan and develop other friendships, perhaps setting up a couple very fun pizza parties/slumber parties/whateverisfun stuff with her daughter and neutral or new friends, and advise her not to associate anymore with Megan, who was cruelly sabotaging her.

Instead she acted like a 13 year old and schemed a way to find out what Megan was saying about Sarah, behind her back. That immature behavior came out again, in this letter to Megan's parents. A normal mother would have written a very simple note expressing grief and compassion, and left it at that. instead it's a let's get together because everyone's mad at me. Mothers who live through their daughters are odd characters. And destructive.

An aside, I still don't know why the 18 year old employee who actually WROTE the offending note to Megan has been ignored in all this. While I would never want to have Lori for a friend, I don't think she caused Megan's suicide. I do think she never matured past middle school thought processes.

From what I understand, this whole fiasco began with Megan being cruel to Sarah. What a more mature mother, centered on adult behaviors would have done is counsel Sarah to distance herself from Megan and develop other friendships, perhaps setting up a couple very fun pizza parties/slumber parties/whateverisfun stuff with her daughter and neutral or new friends, and advise her not to associate anymore with Megan, who was cruelly sabotaging her.
Any normal parent would work to help their daughter. The thing is the hoax was planned months after Megan taunted Sarah. More than likely, they would of made amends and became friends again. Drew likely harbors grudges and they fester over time. The insult was being called a "Lesbian", not being called "fat", which makes me think Drew maybe a closeted homosexual and is in deep denial about it, like Fred Phelps. I think Drew and Phelps look alike in their appearance.

Instead she acted like a 13 year old and schemed a way to find out what Megan was saying about Sarah, behind her back. That immature behavior came out again, in this letter to Megan's parents. A normal mother would have written a very simple note expressing grief and compassion, and left it at that. instead it's a let's get together because everyone's mad at me. Mothers who live through their daughters are odd characters. And destructive.
She is really immature, acts like an overgrown teenager. Yes, parents who live through their children are nuts. Sadly, there are many parents like that. Lori Drew is a textbook example of a toxic person. This caught my attention.

Three summers ago, Christine Buckles, 38, was thrilled when a young family moved into the brick-fronted ranch house next door to hers on Waterford Crystal Drive in Dardenne Prairie, Missouri. But shortly after, Christine was unsettled when the mother, Lori, began to bad-mouth her daughter's best friend, Megan, blaming her for problems between the girls. Both tweens were slightly overweight, and when they started dieting, Lori broadcast the news, saying her daughter would lose more weight than Megan, even though it was obvious to Christine that Megan was slimming down faster. Christine didn't blame Megan at all when, during the summer of 2006, she stopped wanting to spend much time with Lori's daughter.
http://www.oprah.com/relationships/Involved-Parents-The-Supermom-Phenomenon-by-Amanda-Robb

She is motivated by revenge for her daughter. That is why I find Lori Drew similar to Osama bin Laden, Seung-Hui Cho, Charles Manson, or Adolf Hitler in that regard. No offense to anyone affected by them as many lost their life in these horrific acts that are beyond comprehension. Like them, Drew was driven by revenge against perceived wrongs. On the other hand, they were megalomaniacs with "god complex" and consumed by extreme paranoia. Drew is paranoid, but not a megalomaniac.

An aside, I still don't know why the 18 year old employee who actually WROTE the offending note to Megan has been ignored in all this. While I would never want to have Lori for a friend, I don't think she caused Megan's suicide. I do think she never matured past middle school thought processes.
I can't say why Ashley Grills was ignored. Perhaps, it was Drew who wanted revenge and Grills did most of the dirty work. Lori Drew likes to manipulate dependent and disturbed people like Ashley Grills. Grills is depressed and psychotic possibly has avoidant, dependent, borderline, and schizotypal personality disorder. Grills reminds me of Dylan Klebold, Mary Hamer, Susan Smith, Luke Woodham, or Molly Wei. They are easily influence and volatile. However, Klebold had a "god complex" and was more independent, while Woodham had weird beliefs. She likes comes from a dysfunctional family from what I have noticed. The Grills got foreclosed on and have been at court many times.

http://www.millon.net/taxonomy/avoidant.htm
http://www.millon.net/taxonomy/dependent.htm
http://www.millon.net/taxonomy/schizotypal.htm

If Drew did not harass Meier, she likely would of not committed suicide and be alive, but that is besides the point. I suspect Lori Drew has borderline, narcissistic, and histrionic personality disorder and is a psychopath. She is highly narcissistic, volatile, paranoid, and has a distorted image of herself. She is deeply insecure and consumed by self-hatred. I wonder about her childhood was like and I think she had troubled relationship with her parents and brother. She likely leaves a trail of destruction and has history of estrangement. I also suspect her parents are probably very religious and have noticed people like her come from fanatically religious parents.

http://www.millon.net/taxonomy/borderline.htm
http://www.millon.net/taxonomy/narcissistic.htm
http://www.millon.net/taxonomy/histrionic.htm

Ashley Grills is most likely:
Phobic Avoidant
Disquieted Dependent
Accommodating Dependent
Discourage Borderline

Lori Drew is most likely:
Elitist Narcissist
Compensatory Narcissist
Tempestuous Histrionic
Infantile Histrionic
Petulant Borderline
Self-Destructive Borderline
Impulsive Borderline

http://www.millon.net/taxonomy/summary.htm

Osama bin Laden's Handwriting
http://handwritinguniversity.com/news/binladen.html

Adolf Hitler's Handwriting
http://www.toughcases.net/famouspeople9.html

Joseph Stalin's Handwriting
http://graphicinsight.co.za/stalinwriting.htm

Ted Bundy's Handwriting
http://www.toughcases.net/famouspeople10.html

Seung-Hui Cho's Handwriting
http://www.michelledresbold.com/hwd_ChoSeungHui.html

Jerry Sandusky's Handwriting
http://digitaljournal.com/blog/13916

Bin Laden, Hitler, and Stalin's hand writing have pressure, unlike Lori Drew's handwriting. They are also fanatical and extremely volcanic in nature. They are megalomaniacs with a god complex, which does not characterize Drew. Bundy and Cho's handwriting shows some resemblance to Drew. More so with Bundy which reflects a deeply insecure person with issues of self-hatred. Hitler, Bundy, and Drew's handwriting also reflects an immature person. There is some fading with Drew, but it goes to the right, which is seen in Jeffrey Dahmer's handwriting. Sandusky's handwriting shows enthusiasm.

I could not find a handwriting sample for Fred Phelps and South Hadley 6.

From another forum related to Amanda Knox case, but caught my attention.

I agree with The Bard. A mob mentality can develop, even with as few as two people, and especially with three or more. I haven't studied this as Miss R. has, but I have looked at certain cases. It seems the everyday inhibitions we all carry around can somehow get short-circuited in a group (mob) situation.

The other issue windfall brought up was whether cases like this where a woman was the 'ring-leader,' so to speak, in a brutal attack on another woman. They are not that common, but they exist. For example:

In 1965, Sylvia Likens, a 16-year-old girl, was murdered over several weeks by a group led by a 35-year-old mother of seven children named Gertrude Baniszewski. Sylvia and her younger sister Jenny, a polio victim, had been left in Gertrude's care as their parents made the carny circuit. Several of Gertrude's own children (including 3 girls) and several neighbor boys joined in the torture and abuse, that led eventually to Sylvia's death.

Karla Homolka clearly 'enjoyed' and participated in the sexual assault and murder of several girls and women over several years with husband Paul Bernardo. (1991-92)

Janet Chandler's gang-rape and murder were facilitated by and participated in by Laurie Swank, her supposed 'friend' and roommate. (1979)

Lori Drew, a Missouri housewife, led a group of young women/girls (including her own daughter) to tease and torment Megan Meier online (on MySpace) by first convincing her (Megan) that a cute young boy was interested in her, and then abruptly ending the 'relationship' by having a bunch of myspace 'friends' join in the taunting, resulting in Meier's suicide. (1996)

In all of the above cases, there was both the element of 'mob mentality' as well as a woman playing a leading or prominent role in the physical (or psychological, in the case of Drew) assault.

One would hope someone is studying these phenomena. In my layperson's mind, it is probably related to deep-seated sexual shame in the perpetrator. It does seem the most evil thing in the world.

http://perugiamurderfile.org/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=192&start=150

This person thinks people like Lori Drew, Gertrude Baniszewski, and Laurie Swank are severely repressed people, especially sexually repressed. This suggests that they were probably target of childhood abuse.

Lori Drew is an abuser, which would put her in the same category as Baniszewski, Fred Phelps, and Jerry Sandusky and are probably abused themselves.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back