Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    Show airs at 2:00 p.m. It ends at 2:30 p.m. Sometime as it is airing or after, boyfriend gets a text or call, 'Hey, man, I see your girlfriend on tv!" He calls her, "Are you on tv.?" "Oh yeah, let me tell you about that..."

Convo ends. She send him a text at 3:15 p.m.. He responds with a smiley face. She drops the kids off, according to dale, at 3:18 p.m., just minutes later. No one sees her after that.
    It certainly is something to consider. Not a peep has been mentioned of him since way early on.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:

okay I ain't getting sumpin. NM hears from a friend about the show,( in the middle of the day, really?? weird, earthshattering news that had to be shared....yes that is snarky))

Or, And then MP calls him up to explain about the show out of the blue?? Or does he call her and say, wassup about this court show you were on?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sreshowtime For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    It is. About 4 minutes from his condo.
    Can you map it? I grew up in that area and am not aware of a Toby Lane. The only one I know of is off of University Blvd. TIA
    Websleuths Rules can be found here.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...?159-The-Rules

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

IMO, there was too much going on here for Michelle to also happen upon the random stranger intent on car-jacking and or murder...her life was in a state of emotional/logistical disruption, she had just left her fiery-tempered ex after appearing on a national TV show airing their issues, criminal background of ex is scary to say the least...DS and family seem anxious to have custody of the babies...no, I don't think Michelle was harmed by anyone other than someone very close to her. As is usual.
    Just my opinion, of course.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news...vember/347644/

MP never told Mitchell.

Mitchell only heard about it from a friend.

MP called him to explain shortly after the show.

Could he be referring to the "friend" when he says she called to explain everything? In other words the friend told him all about what happened on the show?

Maybe he didn't mean Michelle called him. Good grief. Wish for once we would get a case where we're not scrambling to try to make sense of what the media reports.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news...vember/347644/

This article is earlier...mainly interview with current BF. Can't name him in posts....but he hardly sounds like someone who killed her. JMO. It hardly squares with DS's response when told Michelle was missing,"Uh...okay." JMO, as always.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bittiness39 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Thank you I knew I read it on here, but I'm sorry I couldn't remember who it was. I know the Skylake area, but I'm thinking the Toby address may be the University area.
    YVW Sparky, keeping my fingers crossed & saying prayers for all that know & love Michelle that this will be resolved soon, I can't even imagine what you all must be going thru....
    If the eyes had no tears, the soul would have no rainbow~ Native American Proverb

Laugh & Dance with the Angels, my beautiful son, you are FOREVER in my heart!
    Mikey
    11/6/01-12/3/03

"I would like to question the dog, but I can't. A dog should not be testifying in a trial."

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Farfalla40 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    This is probably way out in left field, but I found an old address on Toby Lane which I believe belongs to DSSr. (perhaps DSjr grew up there). It is 4 miles from his condo.

If he did grow up there, I would imagine he knows the surrounding area like the back of his hand. Many people will go to a place that is comfortable to them to dispose of a body (think Casey).
    BBM: I love left field, a lot of great brainstorming happens in left field. While I'm sharing, I also love being outside the box!
    I think many here do as well and that is why we fill thread after thread after thread......

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to andalso For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by amysmom View Post
    If her phone really was "powered down" at 8p & she really did arrive at the condo at 4p then DSJr really did have at least 4 hrs (if not more) to murder her & dispose of her body..Not the 72 mins nonsense coming from MN in DSJr's defense..He never took into account her phone OR the very good possibility that DSJr dropped off the kids at his parents & then left again..Does he really think we're ALL that stoopid?
    Must be....I always thought that the twins were with his parents....DSjr was out by himself....MN is ridiculous...looking for an angle....Yes Exactly...he had 4 hours that his father is vouching for him

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to belladonna For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by andalso View Post
    IMO: you are forgetting one major factor...we have not sleuthed the current bf, therefore we do not know "who" he is....not saying you are defending him, but if one were to defend him...wouldn't it be nice to know who he is...BUT...we can't sleuth him here so that is that....
    IMO DS certainly fits the profile of someone capable of harm, grave harm. But on the flip side, it almost feels like that answer is a little too convenient. If new, current bf knows about all the terrible things the DS has done, it sure would be easy to pin a crime on him if one wanted to.
    BBM. I'm pretty sure that LE sleuthed him and everyone else involved. LE's investigation has led them to believe that DS is the prime suspect in this case.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Strange, here PC show is an hour with continuing cases not half hours. Judge Judy is however.
    Last edited by wantjustice; 12-01-2011 at 02:58 PM. Reason: tired
    Seeking Justice for those who can't. There has been justice for Jhessye!

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wantjustice For This Useful Post:

Michelle's family on FOX, said the time on the video was incorrect. She arrived per Dale at 4pm, stayed 10 mins and left. Megan asked her if Dale could get to DSsr by 4:30. Only 15 mins as reported. Lauren basically blew her off. (paraphrasing)

I think the time is correct and I think the family are just going a long with this time to keep peace for the babies.
    Websleuths Rules can be found here.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...?159-The-Rules

24. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Michelle's family on FOX, said the time on the video was incorrect. She arrived per Dale at 4pm, stayed 10 mins and left. Megan asked her if Dale could get to DSsr by 4:30. Only 15 mins as reported. Lauren basically blew her off. (paraphrasing)

I think the time is correct and I think the family are just going a long with this time to keep peace for the babies.
    bbm
    per dale

so that means (to me at least) we don't know when she really arrived

26. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    ok I think I got it. (assumed timeline)

The show aired at 2.

Between 2:30 - 3:00 or later she called bf to explain

3:30 - 4:00 - she's on her way to drop off the kids

4:30 - brother gets text message

Nobody heard from her since.
    But then what about the 11 year old who expected her to be waiting for him at home when he got back from school at... 3:30???... and then called Grandma when Michelle didn't show up? Or have I missed something here? (Quite possible that I am missing something, including several of my marbles. )
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ynotdivein For This Useful Post:

If I was dating someone for 2 months and they turned up on PC and my friend called to tell me about it... I think I would, at the very least, be a little embarrassed about it. It's never fun to have a friend call you and tell you something you didn't know about the person your dating. And in this case, a lot of information about MP came out during that PC show... a lot that a new bf of 2 months might not know and certainly may not like.
    Just sayin....

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to andalso For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast