Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #6

Well..wait a sec. There's some contradiction here on the times coming from Dale's side. We are hearing from the sister that Dale says she dropped the twins off at 4:00pm and that the time of 3:18 on the tape is wrong. BUT...we are hearing from MN that he only had 72 minutes to do what all he is accused of having done and in that time frame it's not possible...yada yada yada. We are told Dale arrived at parents house at 4:30.

So, if Dale is the one telling the family 4:00, why wouldn't MN be using that time instead of the 3:18 time as it makes argument even stronger.

Also - when Michelle's mom called Dale's parents house to look for Michelle, his mom answered the phone and said Dale wasn't there. Dale then later called her back. Correct?

So, if that is the case, then where was he at the time Michelle's mom called? I thought DSsr said he was there the whole time.

Am I confused with all this and have something wrong with what I am thinking?
    Unless I've provided a link, everything I say is IMO

I vote for Tony Pipitone aka Fact Finder too! Good guy, very involved in the case.

3. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Coldpizza View Post
    Just got off the phone with "John" again lol. I feel like I know him. He told me to "take care" at the end .

They will be streaming again in an hour. 4 pm est
    Stop making me laugh! My cheeks hurt darn you! Quit! Cease! Desist! Stop!

5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bittiness39 For This Useful Post:

At the end of the PC episode, the two of them are talking about what is currently happening in their lives at the time of taping, and both talk about visitation. MP also says the relationship is over and DS says she texted him the night before saying she still cares. The visitation was a hot topic during the show also, and she went missing during or shortly after a visitation. So even if the new boyfriend watched the episode and heard about the alleged text from MP to DS, the fact that they are fighting with each other by using the kids points to the visitation issue being a cause for her disappearance, imo. Was this the first time MP dropped the kids of at Dale jr's? From PC:
    JM: What's going on with visitation with the kids?
    MP: He's not taking his visitation right now.
    .JM: How long's it been since you've seen the twins?
    DS: It's been three weeks right now
    JM: Why do you let three weeks go by and not see your kids, they're three?
    MP: 26 days. And it's been their birthday..
    DS: She didn't invite me to their birthday, she didn't tell me where their party was at.
    MP: I got subpenaed the day before
    Was MP withholding the kids until the day the episode aired, or was DS not seeing them to spite her? Did the judge make them both realize they shouldn't be using the 3-year-olds to make each other mad. Judge M scolds them about using their kids and MP says DS isn't taking his visitation:
    JM: Because you can't possibly think it's in the best interest for them not to have seen him in three weeks.
    MP: No, absolutely not, he's not taking it.
    JM: You can't think it's in their best interest to say “I wasn't invited to the party” because obviously you haven't made an effort because she's sorta mad that you haven't seen them. No I don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear it, I don't what to hear anybody's justifications. You know your conscience. You know what you've allowed, what you haven't allowed. You know what you've bothered yourselves to do and what you haven't bothered yourselves to do. If she doesn't let you see the kids then you go to court about it. And if she does let you and you don't do it because you're having a bad time with her then you're just a bad father. It's just that simple. Because the kids need, a three-year-old is missing their father, they're missing their father. So you don't punish them in order to punish her. That's crazy.
    MP: That's exactly what it is
    BBM
    Hallway interviews:
    CC: First out of the courtroom is the defendant right here, step on in here, so he gets half, you have to pay half.
    MP: That's fine, he doesn't deserve either half after what he's done and put me through, but it is what it is.
    CC: So you accept 50% of the blame?
    MP: Absolutely
    CC: So then he gets half.
    MP: Yep
    CC: This fatal attraction relationship here, is there still anything left to it?
    MP: No, it's over.
    CC: Well that's the twins' dad
    MP: Yeah
    CC: So, there has to be some co-parenting done, can you get that done?
    MP: I'm trying the best that I can if he would take his visitation but he won't to be vindictive towards me.

CC: So step in, you're still looking at your phone here as you come out, don't look at that now. Just talk to us and tell me how you feel about what you came out with.
    DS: I'm a little bit upset, I never agreed to pay for half the ring, she agreed to pay for it all.when she threw it. I mean it was her drunken rage, she didn't throw the ring to me, you know, there was no way I could have caught it. If I would have dove for it I would have dove over the balcony as well.
    CC: Alright, the visitation and the co-parenting.
    DS: She's mad because I was suing her so she wouldn't let me see my kids for their birthday, she didn't want to let me have them the last weekend, and then when I asked this past weekend to have them she said “absolutely not”.
    CC: I mean but there's a long life, a long future here
    DS: I've never, oh yeah, I mean, we have to be together for the rest of our lives. You know, and as far as I'm concerned it's done. She's the one. She sent me this text message last night saying she still cares, she's just so confused. You know so now she's changing her story again. She's bi-polar.
    I would like to know exactly when the episode was taped and how long DS had been taking his visitation before MP disappeared. Does anyone know these answers?
    Last edited by ingra1327; 12-01-2011 at 04:36 PM.

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ingra1327 For This Useful Post:

Talina,

Good points! I can only surmise that LE can narrow down the timeline through her cell phone pings. Guessing hat she never turned it off herself. It would be very damning if she never left that exact area/ her phone didn't.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bittiness39 For This Useful Post:

Don't know if any one can answer this, but.... Can LE check out the condo to see if there are any traces of blood splatter in it: and when can they do that? I was just thinking if he hit her or struck her in some way in the condo that would have killed her, can they go in and spray Luminol (sp?) for any traces of blood? I know they raided the other house, but have they tested the condo for trace evidence?
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ingra1327 View Post

I would like to know exactly when the episode was taped and how long DS had been taking his visitation before MP disappeared. Does anyone know these answers?
    --i don't know about his more recent visitation----but the PC episode was taped ----according to mark NJ, in july .
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lauriej For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    Pipitone is a member here, "Fact Finder." He participated a bit in one of the previous threads about Michelle.
    Not sure how Pipitone and Ashton would mix. At least they won't be in the same room.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Her last voice message to her dad is troubling. To paraphrase: "Hey Dad! It's about 8:40, this is Michelle on Wednesday morning. I know that you are at work, but call me when you have lunch or have a break or at the end of the day." the day before she went missing. Maybe they didn't know she was going to be on the People's Court? Or she was upset from something else? I find her last message to her dad to be odd, jmo...

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bittiness39 For This Useful Post:

SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each

Photo 39 from

Originally Posted by Jade (Respectfully Snipped for emphasis by me)
    In this picture from the day after her disappearance he has fresh marks on his hands and arms including one on his finger that looks like a fingernail gouge.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...0.photogallery

Its 39 in the slide show if the link doesn’t take you right to the picture.

..and..

DS just seems so vain that any negative from the PC would go right over his head.
    Tho, I am extremely concerned and find Jr to be a very violent, narcissistic, abuser.. I am however able to keep my mind open to there absolutely still being other possibilities for who it was that has harmed Michelle(I must note that I rarely believe there to be coincidences and I feel the chances are slim that the perp was someone other than Dale).. So tho the chances may be slim I am however still open to other possibilities..

That said I was curious to see the photo of NM, particularly the scratches and even possibly what appeared to be a fingernail gouge.. I searched thru the slideshow and found photo 39 of NM hugging someone with a great view of his arms and hands.. In working with the mobile view I just could not see ANYTHING.. so I decided to save the image and that way I could zoom in on any/all areas of interest that I wanted to see the finer detail.. And I still am not seeing ANYTHING.. Twice I thought I'd found "something" but upon zoooming infor an up close and personal look-see I found both appear to only be part of his many tattoos.. Even on his hand I'm seeing what appears to be a portion of a tattoo..

Wanting to know if my lack of being able to see any scratch type abrasions on NM is strictly due to my being via mobile(am on the golf course w/hubby and I never play the back nine.. So had a few mins to check in..I'd say The mid-day glare of the sun could be hindrance as well to my being able to clearly view the pic).. So, are others able to see any abrasions or scratches on his arms/hands?? That certainly, certainly would be quite an interesting find if it indeed is true.. But for me, for now I do not see anything except his many different tattoos..jmo, atm..

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmoothOperator For This Useful Post:

DS: She's mad because I was suing her so she wouldn't let me see my kids for their birthday, she didn't want to let me have them the last weekend, and then when I asked this past weekend to have them she said “absolutely not”.
    DS: I've never, oh yeah, I mean, we have to be together for the rest of our lives. You know, and as far as I'm concerned it's done. She's the one. She sent me this text message last night saying she still cares, she's just so confused. You know so now she's changing her story again. She's bi-polar.

WOW...sounds like he wants her and her only...first I've heard of her being bi-polar...or is he just saying that? I don't know...anybody?

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to belladonna For This Useful Post:

I hate skipping ahead...but after the Anthony case I believe that a defense will go to any lengths. if they can't pin it on the current boyfriend NM then the next thing will be to sully her character (drugs, wild woman with many boyfriends, etc...) JMO.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bittiness39 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by belladonna View Post

WOW...sounds like he wants her and her only...first I've heard of her being bi-polar...or is he just saying that? I don't know...anybody?

I posted earlier that IF DS hurt her, perhaps she had said something about the bf when she dropped off the twins. Or, threw it up in his face? And perhaps that set him off...IF he's involved, that is.
    All jmo, of course.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothOperator View Post
    Tho, I am extremely concerned and find Jr to be a very violent, narcissistic, abuser.. I am however able to keep my mind open to there absolutely still being other possibilities for who it was that has harmed Michelle(I must note that I rarely believe there to be coincidences and I feel the chances are slim that the perp was someone other than Dale).. So tho the chances may be slim I am however still open to other possibilities..

That said I was curious to see the photo of NM, particularly the scratches and even possibly what appeared to be a fingernail gouge.. I searched thru the slideshow and found photo 39 of NM hugging someone with a great view of his arms and hands.. In working with the mobile view I just could not see ANYTHING.. so I decided to save the image and that way I could zoom in on any/all areas of interest that I wanted to see the finer detail.. And I still am not seeing ANYTHING.. Twice I thought I'd found "something" but upon zoooming infor an up close and personal look-see I found both appear to only be part of his many tattoos.. Even on his hand I'm seeing what appears to be a portion of a tattoo..

Wanting to know if my lack of being able to see any scratch type abrasions on NM is strictly due to my being via mobile(am on the golf course w/hubby and I never play the back nine.. So had a few mins to check in..I'd say The mid-day glare of the sun could be hindrance as well to my being able to clearly view the pic).. So, are others able to see any abrasions or scratches on his arms/hands?? That certainly, certainly would be quite an interesting find if it indeed is true.. But for me, for now I do not see anything except his many different tattoos..jmo, atm..
    I looked again and I can see what appears to be scratches, but I am not sure that they are anything meaningful. They could very easily be minor scratches that he got while searching for MP's iphone or setting up at the command center. They could even be old "scars" or maybe he has a job that he works with his hands. Given that they are there in the photo, I am sure that law enforcement would have noted them when they interviewed him after MP initially went missing.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Analyze This For This Useful Post:

Quick question: why is the Mac store on the interactive map? Was that where she was heading to go "shopping" according to DSjr? Thanks!

IMO, the most likely scenario is the one where you have to make the least leaps. So, to me, would mean that her ex, whom she had a volatile past with, and was the last to see her, was most likely involved in her disappearance. However, I also think that it's a best practice to looks at all possibilities. If she did go to that mall, making a quick stop there before heading home to meet her son, could she have run into foul play there? I can think of a couple cases that are related to woman being abducted/attacked in shopping center parking lots in recent years. My other question to locals or others that are familiar with the area: if you are at DSjr's condo, would it be easy/quick to make a stop at that mall? I don't think she would have gone that route if it would have been a long drawn out process due to traffic or crowds, because she did have to get home to her son and work later in the afternoon. Just thinking out loud here...
    Last edited by maedlamsmom; 12-01-2011 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Typos

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to maedlamsmom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Analyze This View Post
    I looked again and I can see what appears to be scratches, but I am not sure that they are anything meaningful. They could very easily be minor scratches that he got while searching for MP's iphone or setting up at the command center. They could even be old "scars" or maybe he has a job that he works with his hands. Given that they are there in the photo, I am sure that law enforcement would have noted them when they interviewed him after MP initially went missing.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...0.photogallery photo #39

RBBM. I agree, I'm thinking he works with his hands too. In this same photo, where you can see a couple of small scratches on his hands and arm, you can also see what look to be drops of paint or drywall mud on his skin. Does anyone know what he does for a living? I came into this case a few days late. Also, I agree that LE likely noted these and looked into it.

The truest love there is

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sarah7855 For This Useful Post:

33. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to CarolAnn For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by maedlamsmom View Post
    Quick question: why is the Mac store on the interactive map? Was that where she was heading to go "shopping" according to DSjr? Thanks!

IMO, the most likely scenario is the one where you have to make the least leaps. So, to me, would mean that her ex, whom she had a volatile past with, and was the last to see her, was most likely involved in her disappearance. However, I also think that it's a best practice to looks at all possibilities. If she did go to that mall, making a quick stop there before heading home to meet her son, could she have run into foul play there? I can think of a couple cases that are related to woman being abducted/attacked in shopping center parking lots in recent years. My other question to locals or others that are familiar with the area: if you are at DSjr's condo, would it be easy/quick to make a stop at that mall? I don't think she would have gone that route if it would have been a long drawn out process due to traffic or crowds, because she did have to get home to her son and work later in the afternoon. Just thinking out loud here...
    Someone posted on Michelle's facebook they had seen the Hummer near the mall and had contacted LE to let them know the location and time. I believe it was Sparky who speculated she may have gone there to shop at the Mac store perhaps so we decided to add it to the map.

HTH

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TexasLil For This Useful Post:

bobkealing bob kealing

#DCF reviewing #DaleSmith nationally televised collision with freelance cameraman before court hearing yesterday. #Michelleparker

https://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

Looks as if searchers are leaving.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by What'sThatClue View Post
    Looks as if searchers are leaving.
    I've been out all day.... where is this live feed from?

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Cblewife For This Useful Post:

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    Are these National Guard searchers or ???... the double-file, partnered-up march here indicates something of a military nature IMO.
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

42. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ynotdivein For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by aks9847 View Post
    bobkealing bob kealing

#DCF reviewing #DaleSmith nationally televised collision with freelance cameraman before court hearing yesterday. #Michelleparker

https://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
    good!
    This bee my opinion

So much to take in here...

Regarding Dale and his pokes @ the media- This was the perfect opportunity in the world for him to turn over a new leaf. Who walks into a custody hearing and throws an angry word at a reporter let along knock one down?

My ex had anger issues. I divorced him 16 years ago as did his second wife for the same reason. Yeah, they don't change and he's still an azz but we get along because we have a kid together. He was arrested 7 times for DV- our visitation was always in a public place (same place for years) and he was arrested a couple of times right there for harrassing me @ pick up/drop off.

Regarding boyfriend Nate- I thought they only dated for one month and today I'm reading two months...

I helped with a search last year for a missing Mom (in CT) and wonder if this might be something for people to look for. The Mom was eventually found wrapped under a tarp that people drove by/noticed for a week and finally decided to check it out. In this particular case, the LE made the hubby to stay in a hotel overnight while they executed a seach warrant. I didn't learn until the day they found her body that they had set him up in a hotel in town and he insisted on being at a hotel one town over. Turns out he wrapped her in a tarp and stashed her body behind his hotel of choice.

Maybe people can keep their eyes out for oddly placed tarps or garbage bags on the side of the road? (With this search a partial box of garbage bages was found in her jeep after he ditched her body so we were looking for garbage bags- and vultures/large groups of birds.)

Praying Michelle makes it home alive, very sad though knowing that the odds are against her.

I've been glued to this case since it happened and thank all of you so much for your insight- no Mom should have to worry about being plucked from their children's world. I really never worried about it much until I moved to Florida- where do all these creepy people come from??

45. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Momof4kidz For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    the searchers are in formation (very military like... national guard?)
    This bee my opinion

47. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast