MI MI - Kalisha Madden, 27, Detroit, 27 Nov 2011

pdxmama

Reaction score
"The family of a missing Detroit mother of six who works as an exotic dancer has issued a public plea for any information on her whereabouts.

Family members have not heard from 27-year-old Kalisha Madden since she left for work Sunday night at the Vegas Strip Club on Michigan Avenue in Detroit."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/12/0...ssing-for-days/?test=latestnews#ixzz1fJTcW6co

I can't believe this is the first we are hearing of this.

This is scary. I hope Kalisha is OK and able to come home to her 6 babies soon.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/new...ssing-after-shift-at-detroit-club-20111130-ms

"Kalisha's mother learned her daughter left the club after completing her shift early Monday morning, but she was not alone.

"Getting in either a black truck or a black car with three males, one they say was on crutches. I'm not sure because I wasn't there, but that is the last time that she has been seen," Johnson explained."

Last seen Monday morning & now it is almost 2p on Thursday (Central Time) . . . cannot believe this is the 1st we have heard!

Last seen Monday morning & now it is almost 2p on Thursday (Central Time) . . . cannot believe this is the 1st we have heard!

I'm kind of surprised we're ever hearing of it at all. I have a friend whose sister was a stripper, was murdered and her body dumped in an alley.

The police treated it like they would if you reported a stolen lawn mower. They opened the case, gave it a case number, and that was it. Absolutely ZERO investigation - not even a brief chat with her coworkers. It was so disheartening - the murder was awful enough but to be completely dismissed by LE and the public as if she was worthless - was heartbreaking to the family.

I have another friend who found a stripper's bag hidden in the bushes in her yard - she lives near a highway with several men's clubs nearby. The bag contained hundreds of dollars worth of stripper costumes and makeup - something a woman wouldn't just throw away. When she called the cops to report what was obviously at least a robbery, probably a murder, the cop came out and looked at the stuff and said "what, you don't have a garbage can?" Did not even file a report of the suspicious finding. So my friend called a couple clubs in the area the next week to ask if they were missing any employees and she was pretty much told yes we're always missing employees - they come and go quickly around here, leaving with no notice whatsoever - even the club owners were uninterested in looking at the contents of the bag to jog their memories.

Sad.

Six kids? Please let her come home to them, they need her.

The family of a 26-year-old Detroit woman missing since 3 a.m. Monday is asking for the public's help in finding her.

Detroit Police said Kalisha Madden was last seen leaving her job at the Sting Gentlemen's Club, where she works as a dancer, in the 6600 block of Michigan Avenue.

Madden’s mother, Pamela Johnson, said she spoke to witnesses at the club who said Madden was last seen in a white Infiniti sport utility vehicle with three men. Johnson said it was unusual for her daughter not to come home from work.
http://www.freep.com/article/201111...ng-26-year-old-Detroit-woman?odyssey=nav|head

Mother of Kalisha Madden follows up on tip - stumbles upon body of dead male.

Here

Detroit police have been unable to find her and her mother, Pamela Johnson, organized a search Monday afternoon.

Johnson and several friends searched neighborhoods not far from the club and said she was frustrated with the conditions she saw.

"If there wasn't a lot of houses and debris and garbage that I would have to go through, it wouldn't be hard for anybody to hide a body or do anything to anybody," Johnson said.

Johnson said she will press on with her search until she gets answers.

"If my daughter is alive, I'm elated. If my daughter is not here, I will not stop until I see justice done for whoever took my child from her children." Johnson said.

Johnson is also upset with the owners of the Sting Gentleman's Club for not having better security for her daughter and other dancers.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ghter/-/1719418/4880186/-/s7hlhg/-/index.html

Bumping this up with a question that has been bugging me...

It has been reported that Kalisha has 6 kids... I've only seen 5.
I am wondering if the 6th was more recent, or maybe part of a custody battle and that's why there isn't pictures?
The pictures of the 5 were from May... so I figured the odds of a younger child were pretty slim.

Just curious if that 6th child might have a different father/family who might have motive here?

Mother of Kalisha Madden follows up on tip - stumbles upon body of dead male.

Here

Also from your linked article:

She said someone called the phone number on one of her flyers and told her she would find the body at the house on West Philadelphia.

Does anyone find it strange the mother would get a call telling her she'd find her daughter's body at a house on this street and she "stumbles" upon another dead body instead? Very strange concidence IMO.

She said someone called the phone number on one of her flyers and told her she would find the body at the house on West Philadelphia.

Does anyone find it strange the mother would get a call telling her she'd find her daughter's body at a house on this street and she "stumbles" upon another dead body instead? Very strange concidence IMO.

It sounds like the kind of thing that happens on TV. :confused:Weird...

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/new...-mans-body-in-vacant-detroit-home-20111201-ms

Did the person say she would find "Kalisha's body..." or her "daughter's body..." or "the dancer's body?"
Or was it just "the body" or "a body?"

I don't know that the tip was actually specific to Kalisha. I think of course it was assumed to be because it was called into the tip line.
I am not so sure that it was intended that way however... maybe someone just found a body and called it in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back