NJ NJ - Joseph Herbert, 64, Mullica Township, 30 Nov 2011

http://www.nbc40.net/news/20030/

58C83r9Hg1-0-tsthumb.jpg

Welcome to WebSleuths jaimec729, and thank you for helping to look for Mr. Herbert.

Of course! I feel so bad. I do see him almost daily taking his walks. He once gave my husband a thumbs up as he passed him. It's so sad for him and his family. I pray he is found safe, and I will continue to look for him as I drive around. We live in a small community, and we always look out for each other.

From a posting on FB just last night:

"A search party has been out all day today and PRAISE GOD he has been spotted by somebody who knows him, but didn't realize he was missing. please pray that he will be reunited with his family tonight. Thank you!"

Latest post on his Missing page links this article:
But no further updates since.

Still missing as of a post on November 30, 2023

Ethnicity White
Hair color Gray
Eye color Hazel
Weight 130 lbs.

Clothing Last seen wearing black/gray/white checkered flannel shirt. Subject may also have wearing a baseball cap which read "TENNESSEE" on the bill at the time of his disappearance. Last seen wearing black slip-on shoes. Subject usually carried a walking a walking stick; it is unknown if he had the walking stick with him on the date of his disappearance.

Medical Alert Alzheimer's disorder.

Circumstances
Joseph Herbert has been diagnosed with Altzheimer's Disorder. He was an avid walker and was last seen walking in his neighborhood.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zen1974
Back