GUILTY OK - Teacher Busted On Child *advertiser censored* Charges Had Kids Dress Up At Pizza Party

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Kimberly Crain must have been thought of as the cool teacher. Afterall she had pizza parties at her house along with holiday tree trimmings. One catch. This ***** ***** had little third graders dress up in bras and panties and took their photos.

Winner had deleted naked images of young girls on her phone by the time cops got to her.

Oh and one child told how Ms. Crain had them Skype from school with "Uncle G". This ummmmmm needs her *** kicked and good. Leave these kids the he** alone perverts. Please.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ild-*advertiser censored*-pictures-phone.html

So, what? All this for herself? Money? Uncle G? Thankfully no poor kids need to tape record her sick *** 25 years from now to be believed like Fine's victim.

The "local paper" report:

Former McLoud teacher arrested on complaints of child *advertiser censored*, lewd acts (Daily Oklahoman)

Two more possible victims come forward in McLoud child *advertiser censored* case
The Pottawatomie County district attorney says he has had more complaints about a former
McLoud schoolteacher. Kimberly Crain appeared in court Friday morning and bail was set at $1 million.

the story at Daily Oklahoman link above

Two more possible victims come forward in McLoud child *advertiser censored* case
The Pottawatomie County district attorney says he has had more complaints about a former
McLoud schoolteacher. Kimberly Crain appeared in court Friday morning and bail was set at $1 million.

the story at Daily Oklahoman link above

Superintendent said Skype is not used for educational purposes. What the heck was going on in that class? Who is Uncle G? Is there an Uncle A, B, C, D?

Unbelievable. Did she not even once entertain the idea that a parent would ask "How was the party? What did you do?" Uhhhhhhhhhh and your child responds they got dressed up in a bra and did cheers?

She has the means for bail. Probably was selling these little girls innocence.

Still wondering why her husband was charged in the lawsuit. He's been sued before, but it appears it has to do with his business.

Former Oklahoma Baptist University professor arrested in Pennsylvania in connection to McLoud child *advertiser censored* case
SHAWNEE — FBI agents arrested a former Oklahoma Baptist University professor Thursday in connection with the case of a McLoud teacher accused of photographing young girls in their underwear and asking them to communicate with the former professor long distance via Skype.

Gary Joseph Doby, 65, has been identified as a man called “Uncle G.”
---
Officials said the two met at Oklahoma Baptist University, where Doby was a professor and [Kimberly] Crain was a student. Doby retired as an associate professor of early childhood development at Bloomsburg University in Pennsylvania in May 2008, university officials said.
---
more at Daily Oklahoman link above

Former Oklahoma Baptist University professor arrested in Pennsylvania in connection to McLoud child *advertiser censored* case

more at Daily Oklahoman link above

Get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Man, Oklahoma and Pennsy right about now have their share of pedophiles.

Uncle G. I didn't think they'd find him.

Uncle G wants us to pray for his family.

http://www.kfor.com/news/local/kfor...viously-taught-in-ok-20111215,0,7963753.story

No mention of prayers for the exploited children.

Rate My Professor. It appears Doctor Gary Doby was an excellent teacher. However they removed two comments since this morning. One from a woman who was a single, teen mom who claims she was about crucified by Doby and Crain.

http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=669069&page=2

My friend attended Bloomsburg for early childhood education. I wonder if he taught him? You know I am going to ask.

Once again we hear how wonderful a person is who exploits kids. Dang, they are good at manipulation.

Now we have to wonder just how Crain and Uncle G got to the point where they hurt these poor kids. Like how does that happen? How does that come up in conversation? What do they have radar?

This just makes me want to puke and to open a can of whoop azz on a couple of former teachers...WTH makes them think this is a good idea? sick, sick, sick.

"Uncle G" is being extradited. Good news.

http://www.wnep.com/wnep-col-former... censored*-20120221,0,5831282.story?track=rss

Former Professor to be Extradited for Child *advertiser censored*
February 21, 2012

"A former professor at Bloomsburg University has decided not to fight extradition. Gary Doby was arrested in December and faces several charges of child *advertiser censored* in Oklahoma. Prosecutors in Oklahoma accuse him of working with a former elementary school teacher there to make child *advertiser censored*...."

More at link

Oklahoma has stiffer penalties than the feds? Hmmmm.

http://www.koco.com/r/30609209/detail.html

A Pennsylvania professor facing child *advertiser censored* charges will be in an Oklahoma court Monday. After an extradition battle, investigators bought Gary Doby back to the state. Prosecutors say they wanted to bring Doby back to Oklahoma because charges in the state carry heavier sentences than federal charges...."

and

"...Prosecutors say Doby was known as "Uncle G" and used Skype to communicate with young girls from McLoud Elementary. Former teacher Kimberly Crain is charged with sharing the explicit pictures of her students with Doby. Both Crain and Doby face 23 felony counts for child *advertiser censored*. Doby was Crain's professor while she was in college...."

More at link (plus video)

So, there's a civil suit while the criminal case is still pending? Hmmm. I guess we can add the husband to the mix.

http://www.4029tv.com/r/30826528/detail.html

Husband Of Okla. Ex-Teacher Added To Child *advertiser censored* Suit
April 3, 2012

"The husband of a former McLoud elementary school teacher charged with child *advertiser censored* has been added to a civil lawsuit filed by families of the alleged victims. The lawsuit now alleges negligence by Rickey Dale Crain and says some of the alleged acts took place inside a business owned by Crain and his wife, Kimberly Crain...."

and

"...Kimberly Crain has pleaded not guilty to child *advertiser censored* charges in the case. Co-defendant and former college professor Gary Doby faces similar charges...."

More at link

So, there's a civil suit while the criminal case is still pending? Hmmm. I guess we can add the husband to the mix.

http://www.4029tv.com/r/30826528/detail.html

Husband Of Okla. Ex-Teacher Added To Child *advertiser censored* Suit
April 3, 2012

"The husband of a former McLoud elementary school teacher charged with child *advertiser censored* has been added to a civil lawsuit filed by families of the alleged victims. The lawsuit now alleges negligence by Rickey Dale Crain and says some of the alleged acts took place inside a business owned by Crain and his wife, Kimberly Crain...."

and

"...Kimberly Crain has pleaded not guilty to child *advertiser censored* charges in the case. Co-defendant and former college professor Gary Doby faces similar charges...."

More at link

It's not the first time that guy has been sued. I didn't put any information up about him because he wasn't involved, but well now that he's being sued.............................

Rickey Dale Crain is a what seems big deal bodybuilder. It appears his entire family was at some point. I don't have the link right this second, but recall seeing he was sued for maybe his gym or some bodybuilding thing.

Wow. So heaven forbid someone has a depraved spouse who invites kids back to the house for pizza and a lingere show you can be sued if you too own part of that mortgage? I guess so. I wonder if the husband knew just how depraved she is?

23 March 2013
A former McLoud teacher who admitted to taking sexually inappropriate photos of young girls, some her own students, was sentenced Friday after pleading guilty to multiple charges.

Kimberly Crain was sentenced Friday to 45 years in prison with counts to run concurrent. She previously pleaded no contest, but changed her plea Friday to guilty to 19 counts of sexual exploitation of a child under 12, possessing child *advertiser censored* and to lewd molestation.
http://m.koco.com/news/Kimberly-Crain-changes-plea-sentenced/19429112

5 December 2015
A federal appeals court ruled Friday that the life sentence of a retired professor incarcerated for sexual exploitation of 14 McLoud elementary school students should not have his life sentence reduced.

The 10th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Denver denied a request by Gary Joseph Doby, 69, of Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania.
http://m.news-star.com/article/20151204/NEWS/151209772

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back