GUILTY IN - Baby Gets HPV From Homeless Woman, 2011

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Why? Why? Mom takes her 6 month old baby to hospital. Baby has genital warts. Mom recalls two homeless people she let move in who babysat.

O.K. good lookout. Not only did this "person" give the baby HPV she tried to smother and choke her. Went on to tell cops all encounters she had with baby including watching *advertiser censored*. With a g*da*n infant?

She also said her boyfriend at the time took part in the abuse. Seriously?

http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/crim...nital-warts-after-sex-abuse-by-homeless-woman

Man, I don't care if ya live in a mansion or on the street leave these kids the he*l alone. Not even a year in her little life this poor baby was choked, smothered and sexually assaulted.

Always I try not to judge the parent or guardian who has a child assaulted, but come on. Where did she have to go she left this nutter babysit? What was so important?

Ohh and i'm gonna put her name here so i can search it to post updates

21-year-old Ashley L. Stapert

Okay, I have to ask. What was mom thinking moving two homeless folks into her house and then giving them carte blanch with her nonmobile, nonverbal 6 month old??? Seriously. I get feeling sorry for someone, but IMO, bringing anyone into your home and giving them access to your child, when you don't know them for a good long time first is just stupid. Homeless person, new love interest, whatever. You just don't do it. FGS, how many more of these disgusting stories are we gonna have to read before mothers get this one thing through their heads?

The baby’s mother told police she learned of the alleged molestation after Stapert and her boyfriend told others about the incident.

The baby was brought to Riley Hospital for Children to be evaluated.
A medical exam revealed the baby had contracted genital warts.

http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-munc...molesting-baby-girl-20111202,0,2238956.column

It sounds like the baby was taken to the hospital because Mom found out about the abuse.

The baby’s mother told police she learned of the alleged molestation after Stapert and her boyfriend told others about the incident.

The baby was brought to Riley Hospital for Children to be evaluated.
A medical exam revealed the baby had contracted genital warts.

http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-munc...molesting-baby-girl-20111202,0,2238956.column

It sounds like the baby was taken to the hospital because Mom found out about the abuse.

You're right MsF. Brainyiac and her boyfriend actually bragged to people they had in common with the victims mother. Those jumped them. If I have it right the two child abusers reported they got jumped? Uhhhh what do you think will happen when you brag you molested an infant?

Now where's the ex boyfriend?

You're right MsF. Brainyiac and her boyfriend actually bragged to people they had in common with the victims mother. Those jumped them. If I have it right the two child abusers reported they got jumped? Uhhhh what do you think will happen when you brag you molested an infant?

Now where's the ex boyfriend?

That's the million dollar question right now... (too bad there isn't a million dollar reward...) :innocent:

The other suspect in the case is being sought by authorities.

Okay... my almost defending this mother... thinking she took the baby in as soon as she knew anything... has to be retracted.
I am guessing that this with the father, occurred before the child was taken to the hospital?
Because I believe the child was removed once taken to the hospital? Not sent home with the mother to be handed over to the father for 8 days?

http://www.wqad.com/topic/wxin-baby...-for-the-first-time-20111207,0,4328696.column

The baby's father,
who does not have custody of her, spoke with Fox59 about how he first learned about the abuse.

"She [the baby's mother] called and told me I could come get her and keep her for eight days,
and when I got her I noticed her bottom was real red," said the father.

He said, after he questioned the baby's mother, she told him their daughter may have been molested.
Hours later he would learn his child had contracted genital warts,
a sexually transmitted disease.

Okay... my almost defending this mother... thinking she took the baby in as soon as she knew anything... has to be retracted.
I am guessing that this with the father, occurred before the child was taken to the hospital?
Because I believe the child was removed once taken to the hospital? Not sent home with the mother to be handed over to the father for 8 days?

http://www.wqad.com/topic/wxin-baby...-for-the-first-time-20111207,0,4328696.column

The baby's father, who does not have custody of her, spoke with Fox59 about how he first learned about the abuse.

"She [the baby's mother] called and told me I could come get her and keep her for eight days, and when I got her I noticed her bottom was real red," said the father.

He said, after he questioned the baby's mother, she told him their daughter may have been molested.
Hours later he would learn his child had contracted genital warts, a sexually transmitted disease.

Can we even imagine?

How many people had access to this baby? Who calls up the father of an infant who has no cutodial rights and says "You can have her for eight days"? It's like "Here my homeless friend from childhood and her boyfriend watch my baby", and "Here you can have her for eight days".

What is going on in people's heads? I mean was the mom out hustling to feed the family? Is she in dire straights and had to maybe be somewhere really important? How'd she come up with eight days?

Poor lil doll. I hope that rotten hand she got dealt gets better.

O/T, but proving a point. My late 20's nephew and his wife are having a baby. Both are scared out their wits. Excited of course, but worried. He tells me "I never took care of an infant. I don't know what to do" I responded just look at the ill gotten folk out there who ain't ever worried a minute who have infants. I think being a little anxious speaks volumes.

WTH!?! This is awful I just want to go :puke: now.

If the pics of the young woman, Ashley Stapert, is the one I think it is, she appears to have some physical signs of a mental disability or perhaps Down' s Syndrome. I wonder if I am looking at the wrong pic, because she could be considered a rape victim and not responsible for everything that happened. Yet she received a 100 year sentence. Weird. ETA:

I think maybe I mixed up pics of the baby's mom and Ashley Stapert. Poor little baby.

how/why does it take four years to file an appeal?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back