FL FL - The many faces of Andrew Cunanan

legalmania

Verified Paralegal
Reaction score
Website
www.websleuths.com
I don't know how many of you remember Andrew Cunanan killer of Gianni Versace and many more. I believe he had been found to kill as many as five including Gianni.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Cunanan"]Andrew Cunanan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

I very clearly remember as I was living on South Beach when Versace was murdered, about 4 blocks from the Versace mansion. What a scary time that was when the local manhunt was going on for him :eek:

I very clearly remember as I was living on South Beach when Versace was murdered, about 4 blocks from the Versace mansion. What a scary time that was when the local manhunt was going on for him :eek:

I was scared and I lived in Davie. I guess you didn't get much sleep, not knowing where he was. He had so many different looks that I wasn't sure if I could pick him out of a crowd. I was glad when they found him dead, that doesn't sound very nice but he was a monster, who killed innocent people.

Cunanan was more of a spree killer than a serial killer , the only lull in his crimes, were while he was on the run, usually driving in a car

Theres a distinct difference between Serial murder and spree killings

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back