Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738

Thread: GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #1

Le director of investigations said Jorely's killer 'lived there or had access' to the complex and that all RSO were ruled out. Could this be a hint at Jorely's killer being someone known to her and her family? Sorry to sound like a broken record.
    http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/1619...d-canton-child

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bunky For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by bunky View Post
    nursebeeme,
    Are you thinking the murderer-rapist was known to the mom and other tenants?
    To me the words from the presser meant this guy is no stranger to the complex.

Sorry if I'm completely off.
    what I meant, and sorry if I was evasive, was that this ((in my opinion only)) was someone Jorelys most likely knew just enough to 'give a drink' to. It has been reported earlier that she was the one who was always getting drinks and snacks...

remember that earlier report where it was stated that she went in for drinks but the teen went off and others got cold? so she walks out alone with drinks and no one is there perhaps to get them?

in walks bad guy who maybe has been biding his time. imhoo..

I struggle to think how else this could have happened in a vacant apartment and dumpster of the very same apartment complex...

I think it was someone that had access to a lot of things there (imhoo and going off what we know now)
    This bee my opinion

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    what I meant, and sorry if I was evasive, was that this ((in my opinion only)) was someone Jorelys most likely knew just enough to 'give a drink' to. It has been reported earlier that she was the one who was always getting drinks and snacks...

remember that earlier report where it was stated that she went in for drinks but the teen went off and others got cold? so she walks out alone with drinks and no one is there perhaps to get them?

in walks bad guy who maybe has been biding his time. imhoo..

I struggle to think how else this could have happened in a vacant apartment and dumpster of the very same apartment complex...

I think it was someone that had access to a lot of things there (imhoo and going off what we know now)
    Thank you kindly nursebeeme.
    I remember your post about her going to her apartment to get drinks. I agree with you, perfect time for the monster to take advantage of her being alone.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bunky For This Useful Post:

Its says several residents have seen LE going in and out of one of the worker's apts. So, the workers must live there (or at least a few of them).

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Wise Old Owl For This Useful Post:

The only blame i can place right now is with the perp. Mom worked and it appears did provide child care. Don't know if prior DCF visits were due to a lack of supervision or a case of the babysitter not diligent. Perhaps Mom worked different shifts. I cant Judge her at this point.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bravo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
    The only blame i can place right now is with the perp. Mom worked and it appears did provide child care. Don't know if prior DCF visits were due to a lack of supervision or a case of the babysitter not diligent. Perhaps Mom worked different shifts. I cant Judge her at this point.
    I am sure I either read or heard that the babysitter was a relative. Did anyone else hear this?
    My prayers are for the innocent.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mck16 For This Useful Post:

HANNAH GRAHAM TIP LINE (434) 295-3851
    EMAIL: CPDtips@charlottesville.org

Muddy water in the street
    ; Muddy water 'round my feet... as sung by the inimitable Bessie Smith, "Muddy Water (A Mississippi Moan)"

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bessie For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    prayers for Jorelys, her family, her friends, and all those people that must be living in fear in that river ridge apartment complex tonight.

I pray that LE is close to solving what happened and bringing this perp to justice...

like I said earlier this hits home hard for me.... my friend (in the early 80s) was abducted, beaten, raped, etc etc.. much the same as Jorelys... I just do not understand. I never will.
    This bee my opinion

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738