1427 users online (299 members and 1128 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Talking OH - homeowner captures thief and hogties him, Athens

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.s...homeowner.html

Ohio homeowner captures thief and hogties him
    Published: Friday, December 02, 2011, 11:00 AM

From the Associated Press:

ATHENS, Ohio (AP) -- An Ohio sheriff says he doesn't plan to pursue charges against a homeowner who subdued and hogtied an alleged robber....

It is becoming a trend in Ohio. If you find someone in your home, self defense while maybe not encouraged, is at least no longer being punished. So those who choose to pull a gun on a burglar just means that burglary is now being considered a dangerous occupation.

But this one is different! He didn't just capture him in his home. He recognized him, chased him down to his own home, captured him, hog tied him and put him in his car. That is going past what has been allowed recently.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

A homeowner chased down and "hogtied" a man suspected of burglarizing his home twice in one day near Athens, Ohio, a sheriff says.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1125437.html

LOL the sheriff is warning other homeowners not to do the same.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

What can I say? Don't mess with Ohio.