Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Kat

Kind words do not cost much
Reaction score
I did not find Julie listed in any missing persons databases.

I read this article and wanted to create a thread for her here.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_14debf94-8b96-53de-b1fb-11eb420d3f0a.html

Julie Adams (aged 22) was reported missing from East St. Louis IL in March of 1988.

A few months after she went missing in 1988 the body of a female was found and identified as her. Her adoptive Mother never believed it was her body. Her adoptive Mother has since passed away.

Last year DNA testing was done and it was revealed that the remains that had been found belonged to another long time missing woman (Cynthia Horan).

There is no case file or paperwork for Julie to be found anywhere. There isn't a picture etc.

Her stats:

African American Female
Date of Birth: March 25, 1965
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5' 1"

Last seen in East St. Louis IL.

I want to know why she was never formally reported missing. There has never been a missing person report filed. She's not on Illinois State Police's website. Nothing on NamUs or anywhere except the St Louis Post Dispatch article combined with Cynthia Horan. Cynthia Horan also has nothing reported on her other than what is connected with Julie Adams as well as Geneva Adams. Originally it was thought Cynthia Horan's remains were of Geneva Adams or Julie Adams, and it ended up being Cynthia Horan. But it just makes me so mad that nothing more was ever reported on either Cynthia Horan or Julie Adams. Thanks to Kat for including Julie Adams' stats. I had not even seen that much.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kjs
Back