1014 users online (248 members and 766 guests)  

Websleuths News

Chico, CA

SC - Joshua Edwards, 21, missing Citadel cadet from Greer, 10 Nov 2011

Search Under Way For Missing Citadel Student From Greer

Read more: http://www.wyff4.com/news/29756804/d...#ixzz1fbH6RmVc

Citadel cadet missing

FOLLY BEACH -- Officials continued searching Friday night for a missing Citadel cadet.

A car belonging to Joshua Edwards was found during the day on East Ashley Avenue, but no sign of the cadet has turned up, Public Safety Department Chief Dennis Brown said.

Still missing. Memorial service held. The tone of this article is that he is most likely deceased.

Citadel President Lt. Gen. John W. Rosa spoke to the Corps of Cadets on Tuesday about Edwards. Rosa said information Edwards left behind on his computer indicated the cadet was in distress.

missing citadel cadet

This is confusing. #1... I don't believe anything has been in the national news about this case. nothing outside of Charleston,and Greer. #2 The citadel seems to be involved in another case which has not been in any news other than Charleston, while another very similar case has been very much in the news. I am not speaking now of the missing cadet. Irealize that I am not being very clear. I believe ths to be a sensitive situation. Please, some feedback if you can. lUCY dale2