FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Michelle (Shelly) Parker has been missing since November 17, 2011. She dropped off her twins with their father, who she is not married to and no one has seen her since.
She last had contact with her brother on November 17, around 4:30pm. It was a text she was in Waterford. A search is underway. Her cellphone powered off at 8:08pm 11/17.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Michelle_Parker_and_Hummer.jpg

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Map by: TexasLil
Media Links
Professional Posters & Locals/Insiders

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7

Please continue here...

So, is anyone else wondering about the entire "day" of Thursday, 11/17 and why we have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING DISCUSSING MICHELLE'S MOVEMENTS FOR THIS ENTIRE DAY??.. because I am wondering and am puzzled as to why in the Timeline of the day 11/17 up until just couple days ago that timeline literally begins 3 minutes before Michelle arrives at the last time, person, and place that she was seen?!? WTH?? Seriously 3 minutes that's it with it beginning with a 3:15pm text to new bf, Nate.. And we know she arrived at Dale's condo 3 minutes later at 3:18pm.. And then just couple days ago we learn from Lauren that she and mom had last seen Michelle leaving the salon at 2:30pm.. That's it and that's all we have for the entire day of 11/17?!?!

I mean I would like to know what, where, and with who Michelle spent that entire day?? We know she was free of the kids(11yr old@school, twins@daycare) so what did Michelle do all day long?? Does no one else find it strange that in a timeline of a missing person we have literally only a few minutes, less than even one hour of the movements of the victim on the day she disappeared?? It blows my mind!! I mean the entire long and detailed timeline of 11/17 consists of nothing whatsoever involving the actual victim's movements, events, and times minus the first very few minutes of 2:30pm-3:18pm which to our knowledge consists mainly of drive time except when she exited the vehicle to physically sign out/pick-up the twins from daycare, them immediately back into the vehicle to finish off those last few minutes again driving to her final destination of Dale's condo..

I'm just left baffled at the media/reporters lack of reporting ANY OF THE DETAILS OF WHAT WAS QUITE POSSIBLY THIS WOMAN's LAST DAY HERE ON THIS EARTH???..
hello?? Michelle Parker is the victim here.. She is the one who is missing.. Might not the movements and details of her entire day leading up to her abduction be of dire importance here??.. I mean I know from following other cases I've seen that it's what's in those details and times that much of the time major of importance information or clues are found to be within these vastly important last actions, reactions, and events of a victim?!?!

Just to give a little bit of an example of what I mean by this being extremely odd and IMO NOT ordinary in there being absent any reporting or accounting of this woman's entire day, save the last minutes prior to her disappearance.. Take for instance the Holly Bobo case for which I have my personal timeline Of the day of her abduction..the intricate details and accounting of her movements leading up to her abduction outnumber Michelle by 1000% and might I add that Holly Bobo disappeared at 7:40am as in just a few hours after her getting up!!! Yet I have her timeline literally in incriments of minutes, not hours.. The vast majority of her timeline is including her!!! The vast majority of Michelle's Timeline doesn't even have her In it??!?! Do others not see something wrong with that?! Because I certainly do!!jmo, tho!!

Look I totally get that Dale Jr is very likely the responsible perp for what's happened to Michelle but IMO this reporting obsession of digging up the past is way played out and has been over emphasized in the media.. I mean my God we wanted to convince the judge of the pattern of abuse that Jr has, but.. Well.. The judge saw it differently and now the medias harping on it is certainly not gonna change the custody of these precious babies.. So for me, personally I believe that it's all as clear as bell about Dale Jr's record and violent behaviors..again I'll say I believe it is Dale Jr who is responsible for Michelle's disappearance but my point is the digging a d continued rehashing of Dale's history is not solving this case, it's not finding Michelle, and it's not gonna result in an arrest either..

It's the here and the now that's gonna do that(please don't get me wrong I believe his history is extremely vital to this case but it alone solves nothing nor progresses this case forward in any way whatsoever..jmo).. And the here and now that I believe to be of extreme importance and that the details can progress this case.. Hell.. The devils in the details and it just may help in some way figuring out where Michelle is..
Everything she did that entire day is of grave importance, the ppl she talked/texted with, the conversations she had that day.. It's those extremely important things that should be reported on and dug up..

Someone mentioned upthread about the extremely early on reporting that Michelle had met Nate for coffee that Thursday morning(11/17).. Why nothing else spoken of this?? Is that factual??(if not I can see why we've not seen it reported since).. But you'd think we'd ATLEAST have heard something more about that report..

There's an entire day missing from our timeline!!! And it's the day that our victim, Michelle Parker went missing!!! Why is that!?!? I can tell you it's not normal nor a standard way a missing PERSON's timeline is structured that's for sure..

Anyone else bothered by this or find it the least bit strange??
Or anyone have some of the details of that day that we could begin to fill in for Michelle's timeline..
I just cannot stress how very important that I believe this to be..

But of course as always this is nothing more than jmo, tho!!

Bringing this over from previous thread-

<respectfully snipped for space>

Smooth Operator said:

There's an entire day missing from our timeline!!! And it's the day that our victim, Michelle Parker went missing!!! Why is that!?!? I can tell you it's not normal nor a standard way a missing PERSON's timeline is structured that's for sure..

Or anyone have some of the details of that day that we could begin to fill in for Michelle's timeline..

I couldn't agree with you more! I just assumed that MP worked at the salon until 2:30 pm, when her family last saw her. But for all we know, she could have just popped in to say hello. You are right, we know nothing of her whereabouts on that day.

I figure LE is holding back evidence about the phones, pings, video, etc. But why hold back what she did and where she went that day? Vital information could be lost by not making some of her whereabouts public. :twocents:

Smooth Operator said:

I couldn't agree with you more! I just assumed that MP worked at the salon until 2:30 pm, when her family last saw her. But for all we know, she could have just popped in to say hello. You are right, we know nothing of her whereabouts on that day.

I figure LE is holding back evidence about the phones, pings, video, etc. But why hold back what she did and where she went that day? Vital information could be lost by not making some of her whereabouts public. :twocents:

Someone mentioned that she had coffee w/ NM that morning but I don't have a link for it. She left the salon @ 2:30 but what time did she arrive? The salon opens at 10am. What time did she drop twins at daycare? What daycare? I agree, so many gaps in the timeline. I really wish the family would create a website for her & share as much info as possible as to her activities & locations that day. You never know what someone may remember by narrowing down times, places, etc.

Smooth Operator said:

I was under the impression from a interview with LE saying that she stopped by the salon. She spoke to LE and another employee. The employee said to MP, she looked tired. LE stated that MP said she was going to take the twins and then go home and take a nap before going to work. I think the information regarding her whereabouts could have been very useful in locating her, now you can't help but wonder, is it to late. Very frustrating!

The entire timeline bothers me. It also bothers me that things keep changing.

When Michelle's sister stated that the time stamp on the video was wrong, I thought that I was going to have a meltdown. Then, we had it confirmed for us that the time was correct and all I could think was "flim flam fiddlesticks"!!!

I am concerned that the timeline for Dale to be the perp is based on a 4pm time and that the 3:18pm messes up that scenario in some way. Perhaps the family has become aware of something that we don't know that makes them question things and the only way to "fix it" is if Michelle dropped the twins off at 4pm?

I just don't know what to think about the lack of other information that is available. But, I agree that it is weird to know so little about Michelle's movements that day. One other thing that really bugs me is that Michelle's mom stated something about there being "no tunnel vision" regarding the investigation. That was very early on and now I am wondering if there was in fact tunnel vision and she was only repeating what law enforcement said to her.

I could be losing my mind and none of the above means anything, but I figured that I'd share.

I was unable to open the photo posted of DS van at his condo. Did anyone else have trouble viewing it?

I just watched this video & noticed something. DS2 lives in the unit that is farthest right (on the end). I believe the video guy lives in the unit farthest to the left (not positive). When they are interviewing him, there is a larger white van in DS2's driveway different than the one in the surv. video. So, that must not be DS2's van in that video. I agree the other hummer looks gray.

The van in his driveway is a Chevy & the one on the street I believe is a Dodge.

IMG_0621.mp4 video by dixie6920 - Photobucket

Thanks to dixie for the vid BTW!

Where do I find the map marking all the points of interest?

Sorry, I am not sure how to get these photos to show without you having to click on this link: on my previous post it didn't work and was not sure if you quoted on that post if it would go to this new thread....

Here http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa378/AlwaysWright01/

are the photos of DS Jr. Condo which is the same unit in which the owner of the video resides. This was confirmed today!

I am praying that MP's family stays strong and I pray for the safety of her children. May God Bless and Protect them. Amen

Sorry, I am not sure how to get these photos to show without you having to click on this link: on my previous post it didn't work and was not sure if you quoted on that post if it would go to this new thread....

are the photos of DS Jr. Condo which is the same unit in which the owner of the video resides. This was confirmed today!

I am praying that MP's family stays strong and I pray for the safety of her children. May God Bless and Protect them. Amen

Who's Impala is that in his driveway? Is that a New Hampshire tag?

Different vans. The tailights and the doorhandles are different. In the video of the condo search, DS jr truck is in garage and it look like a police vehicle in the garage. Where is the work van?

Where did the info that DSjr has a white work van come from?

I dont know if this will be allowed here,if not, mods please remove.

If anyone is keeping up with any family FB, posted about 4 hours ago, they say "good news is coming, but cant say what yet,and is due to everyones hard work paying off."(not exact words)

I really hope that means a good sign of MP being found,if not that, I hope an arrest is on the way and the children will be with MPs family. I kind of felt alot would be happening over the "break" the family took today and yesterday.

Different vans. The tailights and the doorhandles are different. In the video of the condo search, DS jr truck is in garage and it look like a police vehicle in the garage. Where is the work van?

Do you have a link for that video?

So, is anyone else wondering about the entire "day" of Thursday, 11/17 and why we have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING DISCUSSING MICHELLE'S MOVEMENTS FOR THIS ENTIRE DAY??.. because I am wondering and am puzzled as to why in the Timeline of the day 11/17 up until just couple days ago that timeline literally begins 3 minutes before Michelle arrives at the last time, person, and place that she was seen?!? WTH?? Seriously 3 minutes that's it with it beginning with a 3:15pm text to new bf, Nate.. And we know she arrived at Dale's condo 3 minutes later at 3:18pm.. And then just couple days ago we learn from Lauren that she and mom had last seen Michelle leaving the salon at 2:30pm.. That's it and that's all we have for the entire day of 11/17?!?!

------i was under the impression that she was working at the family salon until 2:30 ??

The entire timeline bothers me. It also bothers me that things keep changing.

When Michelle's sister stated that the time stamp on the video was wrong, I thought that I was going to have a meltdown. Then, we had it confirmed for us that the time was correct and all I could think was "flim flam fiddlesticks"!!!

I am concerned that the timeline for Dale to be the perp is based on a 4pm time and that the 3:18pm messes up that scenario in some way. Perhaps the family has become aware of something that we don't know that makes them question things and the only way to "fix it" is if Michelle dropped the twins off at 4pm?

I just don't know what to think about the lack of other information that is available. But, I agree that it is weird to know so little about Michelle's movements that day. One other thing that really bugs me is that Michelle's mom stated something about there being "no tunnel vision" regarding the investigation. That was very early on and now I am wondering if there was in fact tunnel vision and she was only repeating what law enforcement said to her.

I could be losing my mind and none of the above means anything, but I figured that I'd share.

^above^ BBM.. I totally understand your confusion.. At first watching the live PRIMETIME NEWS broadcast(11/30) when Michelle's sister, Lauren came out with seemed to be the most bizarre, purposefully false info regarding the time stamp being 3:18pm INCORRECT and that the CORRECT time was 4:00pm.. I was both confused and downright angry!! It wasn't until PattyG posted the video and I rewatched and transcribed the interview with Lauren that the light bulb suddenly came on in my head!!.. It was what immediately followed the statement of the time stamp being incorrect that made it all suddenly make sense..

To save myself a few minutes of retyping what I believe to be behind the strange statement(as I'm busily baking Christmas ornaments as we speak..lol) I'm gonna be lazy and just bring over my post from a previous thread that discusses this exact statement made by Lauren, IMO what's the actual motive behind the fam making the odd statement, and what it actually means(In a nutshell I believe that there was no mix-up with Michelle's arrival time.. Fam knows full well she arrived at 3:18pm and has never been confused on that fact).. Below discusses the reasons and meaning behind the odd statement.. Hopefully I explain it clear enough to understand if you're still thoroughly confused after my below explanation lemme know and I'll do a better job of being more clear.. Here's the post(gotta run.. Timers dinging:D)..
Welcome MelanieW!!!!! Glad you decided to join us and great first post!!!

Below I respectfully snipped your post for emphasis on the 3:18pm vs 4:00pm arrival time of Michelle and the twins at Dale Jr's condo..
[begin snipped post]
Originally Posted by MelanieW
I believe that the 3:18 timestamped video is accurate, and I believe the reason Michelles sister made the statement about it being wrong is simply because in the same breath she says "Dale said Michelle dropped the kids off at 4:00" when they called him later that evening asking about Michelle. It proves he is lieing when he told them she was there at 4:00 (He obviously did NOT KNOW that her Hummer was caught on neighbors surveillance tape at 3:18). He lied to them because he could not tell them the truth about what happened from 3:18-4:00 (which is sadly the most likely time that Michelle met her fate). Her family KNOWS he said 4:00 and they are not going to let him or the media forget it...[end snipped post by MelanieW]
Thank you! Thank you!! IMO you hit the nail on the head!! It's been my thought all along from the strange/odd public statement by sister, Lauren.. That the motive was absolutely calling out Dale Jr and his obvious and blatant bold faced That he told the family the night of 11/17 in his recalling when he'd last seen Michelle.. He hadn't a clue that the lie was gonna be blown outta the water due to thanks of great technology that big brother(video) was watching and has got it all right there documented on tape.. I agree with you 100+% and it certainly seems that you and I are definitely on the same page regarding this issue that I posted the novel length post about last night..lol.. I saw where there posts that found the time(3:18 vs 4:00) to be an absolute irrelevant detail and was disappointed that I'd obviously royally failed in my attempting to broach the discussion of what was Lauren's motive for going public BIG TIME on 11/30 with these absolutely incorrect details/times.. it was never about where the discrepancy came from per se but what was the fam's motive behind publicly making such a bold/incorrect statement.. So I'd just let the subject lie and not keep repeating the broken record about this little subject.. And was so pleasantly surprised to just now read your first post with you perfectly laying out exactly what was the motive and what was behind those bold statements made by the fam via Lauren..

You're correct IMO the family is not gonna let it go and that simple 60sec sound bite that Lauren delivered last week on PRIMETIME NEWS was perfect and their objective was met a 1000 times over IMO in letting Dale Jr and NeJame know that they are more than aware of JR's account crumbling and caving in on him(sadly for NeJame I bet he was blindsided with this info.. I hardly doubt his upstanding client, Dale Jr had informed him of the spun tale he'd given the family that he had been busted with his own neighbors video footage..nope likely NeJame took a punch to the gut with that one).. Nonetheless he's a smart cookie and I'm certain that upon getting wind of the PRIMETIME NEWS soundbite he knew immediately not only that it was directly pointing out Dale's bold faced lies.. But more importantly NeJame immediately recognized exactly what this family's motive was for making the seemingly innocent and harmless statement on tv..

Lauren did an excellent job of getting it out there and I must admit I did get a chuckle from it upon my seeing what the real motive was .. After her boldly saying on national tv that hey this video time stamp is wrong it wasn't 3:18 it was really 4:00.. Her following words were what called Jr out.. In her saying, and hey it's not just me saying it's wrong but Dale Jr even told us that night when we first were able to finally locate and talk to him.. He even told us it wasn't til 4:00 that Michelle got there with the twins..lol..

Can we say the irony is rich indeed?? Calling the man out with his very own words.. Sadly for him those words were blatant, busted lies.. Lolol.. Hahahhaha!!

Yes, MelanieW excellent first post and fortunately for me your first post included the important details that I so miserably failed at bringing up for discussion last night.. You told it exactly how I believe it is.. Go team MICHELLE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy