Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #8

She was working two jobs to afford what she and her children needed! Hummer pmt (I suspect), child care, etc....

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to summert1129 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kimb103 View Post
    What's the title or the channel name?
    youtube, I can't remeber the guys name..
    Last edited by Dee in MD; 12-06-2011 at 01:48 AM. Reason: ,

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dee in MD For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lauriej View Post
    --maybe there was another today show clip where lauren mentions the time of 6:50 ? in the one i just linked, there is no mention of a text to michelle at 6:53.
    I think that's the same link for the 6:50 time frame that I referenced in the last thread. But I went back and checked, and it would appear that I got the 6:53 text from a timeline that Today did on 12/2/11. I posted:

The Today show just announced this timeline (saying it was put together with the help of her family):

2:00 pm: PC airs on TV
    2:30 pm: Family last sees MP at the salon
    3:15 pm: Hummer seen on tape, arriving in DS condo area
    (DS said he took the kids to his parents house about an hour later)
    4:26 pm: Brother received the "Waterford" text
    6:50 pm: Son calls asking where his mom is
    6:53 pm: Sister sends text to MP, asking to please call her asap
    7:20 pm: Family member calls police, after learning MP still hasn't arrived to work
    8:00 pm: Last ping from MP's cell phone

I don't think the episode has been posted on Today's site, but I can add it when it comes up. I just rewinded my DVR to get these down.
    I didn't post a link, because I didn't see one at that moment. Two things that stood out for me, were the above time of 3:15 (which we heard was actually 3:18), and also that I had never seen/heard anything about the sister trying to reach MP (not that it's even relevant, but it's only natural that she would, once the nephew called).

But on the 12/2 show, I do remember they displayed a couple texts from Lauren's phone (in those little cartoon-like bubbles), as the timeline was being discussed. Maybe it wasn't stated directly, but it was shown right after it was said that the nephew called at 6:50, then the sister tried/couldn't reach her.

I tried to find the link to help clarify, but had no luck so far. I'll look again tomorrow. But FWIW, I did see that the Huffington Post link made mention of Lauren trying to reach MP at that time too. Maybe they saw the same show I did. LOL
    May no stone, be left unturned...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gia For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by duvalst View Post
    I guess what I'm trying to say is, there is no absolute proof DSjr had something to do with it. There are instances of people with no history of violence who do heinous acts to loved ones and strangers. Don't paint someone guilty because of things that happened on record almost a decade ago.
    It came out on the DCF hearing last week that the 11 yr old son told investigators he saw Dale hit his mom in front of him and the twins. That is NOT a decade ago. Michelle testified in PC that Dale was abusive towards her ( many abuses go unreported to law enforcement; my sister has been living with an abusive husband for 15 yrs and she has never once filed a police report on him because she is scared to death of what he would do when he gets out 30 minutes later after being arrested - the emotional abuse that goes along with actual physical abuse is impossible for anyone to understand that has not lived it -IMO )

Did you see the videos of him knocking down a reporter cameraman on his way into court for this hearing? He deliberately went out of his way to body slam this photographer. Then as he opens the door to the building he opens the door very aggressively, enough so that it almost knocks up against another reporter.

Those are all recent aggressive, angry outbursts and this man is a ticking time bomb as far as I can see.

It is a natural reaction to get angry at the media when they are hounding someone but do we see the behavior he exhibited by most people we see being hounded on a daily basis? No, we don't.

He has not helped search for Michelle for one second since she disappeared. His excuse is that he is busy caring for his children. I'm not buying that either. They are accustomed to going to day care during the day. He can keep that routine for them and help with the searches. He also can ask his parents to watch the twins some of the time to help search. He doesn't give a hoot whether she is found or not. Does this in itself make him guilty of her disappearance? Nope. It does, however, when added to the totality of what all we know about him add up to someone totally unconcerned about the welfare of his children's mother.

IMO
    Last edited by Talina; 12-06-2011 at 01:54 AM. Reason: missing word
    Unless I've provided a link, everything I say is IMO

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Talina For This Useful Post:

Talina, Dale did not knock down the reporter nor did he body slam him. Not defending him just wanted to be clear on that.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to telemag For This Useful Post:

SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    I am very well aware that Lauren recently stated that it was 6:50pm that the 11yr old called.. Just as I am well aware(and there have been lengthy discussions) about the 3:30pm call reported as well.. It's clearly listed as such.. 3:30 being the ORIGINAL TIME REPORTED that the son called fam salon.. 6:50pm listed as the NEWEST TIME GIVEN FOR WHEN the son called the salon..

So, too is it the same for my listing 3:18 as the ORIGINAL ARRIVAL TIME as well as my listing Lauren's NEWEST ARRIVAL time of 4:00..

These details and times have been clearly listed and the distinctions of each clearly pointed out as well.. In a timeline where more than one acct/version is reported I simply document those times, the specific acct, and whom the acct is given by(source).. To each their own on who they choose to individually believe or not believe.. I just document those events/details and the times they have been reported to have occurred in the format of a timeline..

HTH

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SmoothOperator For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by telemag View Post
    Talina, Dale did not knock down the reporter nor did he body slam him. Not defending him just wanted to be clear on that.
    On the video I and many others watched, he sure did. The cameraman has even stated he is considering charges and DCF has stated they have added the incident to their ongoing investigative report on him.

If you are taking about the one he almost hit with the door, you are correct, he did not knock that one down.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Talina For This Useful Post:

He veered to his left as he was approaching the entrance,towards the guy and used his left upper body to slam into the camera man. As a direct result of Dales assault, the camera man fell to the ground. There is no mistaking his intent, its just the way Dale rolls it would seem

16. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to MelanieW For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Maybe she made the payments so that she could drive it everyday and use it for her business.
    That's possible but I wonder how much money she was making a month spray tanning people compared to the monthly payment. Certainly not enough to make it a full time job.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to telemag For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Talina View Post
    On the video I and many others watched, he sure did. The cameraman has even stated he is considering charges and DCF has stated they have added the incident to their ongoing investigative report on him.

If you are taking about the one he almost hit with the door, you are correct, he did not knock that one down.
    So the guy actually fell to the ground? I thought he walked into a pole.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to telemag For This Useful Post:

That's possible but I wonder how much money she was making a month spray tanning people compared to the monthly payment. Certainly not enough to make it a full time job.
    That was not her only job. She was also a bartender at The Barn.
    Last edited by Talina; 12-06-2011 at 02:10 AM. Reason: type

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Talina For This Useful Post:

I do understand wanting to vilify this guy. Personally, he is not the type of person that I would ever associate with, nor do I defend his actions. I do believe that he is a violent man and has difficulty controlling his anger. I thought it was very telling, during the pc episode, that he admitted to smashing the camera to keep himself from "doing something" to MP.

However, I do think it is important to keep a levelhead and remember that, although his past (and more recent) behavior is most definitely a good indicator of his personality, it is not going to necessarily tell us what happened on the day Michelle disappeared. Personally, I think that he had nothing to do with his second wife's death. Her death is suspicious, but to me, the fact that he was in military prison is enough to exclude him. Do I believe he was abusive to MP? Absolutely. There is evidence of this, between her older son's statements and protective order. But, I think making him out to be an evil mastermind is not necessary.

To me, it is very simple. MP went over there to drop off her twins. An already volatile relationship, that seemed to always be on the verge of exploding was exacerbated by the airing of the pc. Perhaps the subject of the hummer came up MP's mom did say he had wanted it back). I think he hit her once with enough power to knock her out or maybe he pushed her and she hit her head. Either way, I don't think it was planned or that it was a lengthly fight. I think it was a moment where he lost control. I don't think he planned it or had any motive, I think he just snapped.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to maedlamsmom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Talina View Post
    That was not her only job. The was also a bartender at The Barn.
    Yeah I know that was my point. In order for her to make the monthly payment and it be worth it for her to be advertising her business she would have to be making a lot more spray tanning people.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to telemag For This Useful Post:

Sorry to ask again but does anybody know that when Michelle brought the kids over to Dales it was on a scheduled visitation day?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to telemag For This Useful Post:

She works as a bartender as well. The place she works is very busy so she probably makes good money there.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Her full time job was not just "spray tanning people". That was a side business she started on her own. No matter what, it just doesn't seem right to mock someone -a mother- or her way of earning a living when she most likely has lost her life. The sarcastic tones don't help anything.

SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    Timeline of 11/17/2011

9:21am Michelle sent her sister Lauren a text message that stated:
    "Keratin today?"
    **time and text both verified by video of sister, Lauren's phone showing the texts she exchanged with Michelle that morning**
    [MSM, sister, Lauren]

9:42am Sister, Lauren sends a reply text message stating:
    "I have an opening at 11:30 or after 5."
    9:42am Michelle's immediate reply message stated:
    "11:30 works if it is ok"
    immediately after 9:42am Lauren's reply text message stated:*
    "Yes your hair is short so it won't take long."
    immediately after Michelle sent her sister, Lauren 2 text messages back to back.. First text stated:
    "Sweet!!! !!!!"
    and the one that immediately followed stated:
    " "(5 red heart icons in a row)
    10:20am is the last text shown between sisters. It was sent from Michelle to Lauren and it stated:
    "Ok, going <insert "shoe" icons> shopping with mom. I'll come by n grab it & do it"
    **note we have no way for certain to know what she was referencing In this last msg.. It was not sent in reply to a text from Lauren and was sent a little over 40mins after Michelle's last text which was the 5 hearts..**
    **time and text verified by Lauren's cell phone**
    [MSM, Lauren]

11:30am this was the time that the sisters had agreed upon for Michelle to be at the salon for her to get her keratin conditioning treatment..
    [MSM, Lauren]

2:30pm Michelle is seen for the last time by her family(mom/sis) as she is leaving the family's salon en route to p/u twins from daycare and to drop them off at their dad's(Dale) condo
    [MSM, family]

3:15pm Michelle's current bf of a few weeks, NM receives a text msg from Michelle that said she'd heard a song on the radio that made her think of him.
    (per some MSM this text was sent "after" she'd dropped off the twins at Dale's.. To each their own on what they feel is accurate)..
    NM immediately replies to her text with a smiley and a heart.
    [MSM, NM]

3:15pm In sister, Lauren's public statement on 11/30 she stated this time as an ETA for Michelle arriving at the daycare to p/up the twins.
    [sister, Lauren]

3:18pm ORIGINAL ARRIVAL TIME OF MICHELLE AT DALE's. Surveillance video shows Michelle's blk Hummer(sister, Lauren confirmed it was Michelle's Hummer)arriving at Dale's condo. The 3:18pm timestamp has been verified as correct(only "off" 2seconds) by the very man whose surveillance cam caught the Hummer footage.
    **also note that 3:18pm marks the BEGINNING of the 72min window of op later given by Dale JR's ATTY, NeJame**
    [MSM, video confirmation, sister, MN]

3:28pm This would mark the 10mins of Michelle staying and talking with Dale at his condo where she says she is then headed to go shopping.. The time Michelle would be leaving Dale's condo.
    [sister]

3:30pm This is the time reported by multiple MSM as the time Michelle's 11yr old son had arrived home from school and at some point very soon thereafter called the family salon asking if his mom was there.
    [MSM]

4:00pm THIS IS THE NEW ARRIVAL TIME OF MICHELLE AT DALE's CONDO per sister, Lauren on 11/30 PrimeTime News. She claims that the time on the video of 3:18pm is INCORRECT.. that the correct time of Michelle/twins arriving at Dale's was 4:00pm.. Lauren further claims that in Dale's initial convo with the family on 11/17 when they asked him when he'd last seen Michelle that he answered that she'd arrived at 4:00pm, stayed and talked for 10mins, and upon her leaving she told Dale she was headed "shopping".
    **please note that I am making clear that this time and info is not told to the public by Dale Jr, himself, but rather it is Michelle's sister, Lauren publicly stating these are the events/times of 11/17 as the family was told by Dale Jr in their first contacting him on the night of 11/17**
    [family, MSM]

Minutes preceding 4:26pm Michelle's brother, Dustin sends a 3 recipient text(mom, Lauren, Michelle) needing a ride and asking what part of town each are in.
    [brother, MSM]

4:26pm the time immediately after Dustin sending the text he received only 1 reply from the 3 texts he'd sent. It was a reply from Michelle's cell phone that consisted of one, single word, "Waterford". This is the last known contact with Michelle's phone.
    *note that according to MSM not only was the location of the phone not in Waterford when the 4:26pm text was sent, but it's reported that the phones records show the phone to not have been in Waterford at any time that day/night of 11/17**
    [brother, MSM]

4:30pm Dale's atty, Mark NeJame states that Dale and the twins arrived at his father, Dale Sr's home at this time. Thus marking the END of the 72minute window of opportunity that NeJame claims Dale Jr had to kill and dispose of Michelle..
    **note that he gets a :big eyeroll: from me on this claim**
    [MN, MSM]

4:40pm This is the timestamp we see on the video surveillance footage that shows a similar black hummer leaving Dale's neighborhood.
    **confirmed it was NOT Michelle's Hummer and confirmed it was a neighbor that lives near Dale that we saw appearing to leave the neighborhood at 4:40pm**
    [video confirmation, MSM]

5:17pm Or as is seen on the video timestamp 17:17=5:17pm.. This is another screen capture of footage from Dale Jr's neighbor's surveillance cam.. It is still up for debate exactly what is seen in this particular screen cap, but for certain we know the white van is present.. Alongside the white van and slightly further there is a dark colored SUV headed in the opposite direction of where Michelle's Hummer is seen headed at 3:18pm(ie. Away from Jr's condo).. We have no confirmation on whose vehicle it is, or even what type SUV that it is for certain.. For now there are varying differences in opinion and whether or not it is even related or relevant to Michelle's disappearance.
    [MSM, video confirmation]

5:31pm This is the official time that the sun set in Orlando, it's suburbs and surrounding areas.

6:50pm This time is the newest time stated by sister, Lauren as to when Michelle's 11yr old son called the family salon speaking with his Aunt Lauren. He asks if mom is there.. and relays that mom has not been home and he has not seen her.
    [sister, MSM]

6:50pm After speaking with Michelle's 11yr old son the family immediately calls "The Barn"(the bar Michelle was to work a shift at 7:30pm that night of 11/17). The co-workers assure the fam that they'll alert them as soon as Michelle arrives for work..*
    **Michelle is known to be a very prompt employee and always would arrive 10-15mins prior to her shift beginning**
    [sister, MSM]

6:53pm Sister, Lauren sends a text to Michelle's phone saying for Michelle to call her ASAP..
    [MSM, family]

7:20pm When Michelle had not arrived for work by 7:20 co-workers grew extremely concerned and immediately alerted her family that Michelle was a NO SHOW.
    [family, MSM]

7:20pm AT THIS TIME THE FAMILY IMMEDIATELY ALERTED AUTHORITIES THAT MICHELLE WAS MISSING
    [family, MSM]

Throughout those first hours Michelle's family were desperately seeking to make contact with Dale Jr.(calls placed to his cell by mom, Dustin, Lauren all went unanswered). Yvonne at some point was able to make contact with Dale Jr's mom at Dale Sr's house.. She shared her growing concerns of Michelle being missing but for reasons unbeknownst to us Yvonne was unable to speak with Dale Jr at that time. His mom assured Yvonne that she would have Dale Jr contact her.
    [family]

7:30pm Michelle's shift was to begin at 7:30pm at "The Barn". As we know she never arrived.
    [family, MSM]

Specific time unknown Dale Jr returns the phonecall to Yvonne. The family asks him when was the last time that he saw Michelle. His response was that Michelle/twins arrived at his condo at 4:00pm, Michelle stayed and they talked for 10mins, upon Michelle leaving his condo she told him that she was headed to go "shopping". That was the last time that he had seen Michelle.
    According to the family Dale had no reaction when told that Michelle was MISSING!
    [family]

8:00pm This is the time that Michelle's phone was powered down for the last time in the Oakridge area.(have also seen this time reported as 8:01 and 8:08pm but am going by the timeline released 12/4 on Today Show)
    **due to this being the last known area of Michelle's phone the family set up the original search central at Jesse Black's parking lot**
    [MSM, family]

10:00pm-ish Dale is back home at the condo and LE are doing their initial search of his home and speaking with Dale to find out his account of the events as they had occurred that afternoon/evening.
    [MSM, Dale's FB post]

10:30pm This is the time that a woman and her dog were walking in the apt complex on Walden Circle and saw Michelle's black Hummer parked there at the complex.
    **note this was learned after LE located the Hummer and in speaking to the apt tenants in that area they learned that the woman had spotted the vehicle in that spot at 10:30pm**
    [MSM]

11:08pm This was the time that Dale Jr took to his facebook to speak out about Michelle MISSING and that he and his home were already being looked into by LE(as is SOP). Below is his IMO troubling post(he refuses to call her by name, but rather de-personalizes her by speaking of her as "his kid's mother")
    "Oh man, oh man, (expletive)! Michelle, the mother of my kids is missing, her mother called me said she never showed up to work after dropping the kids off with me. The police just came by and searched my whole house, this isn't good. My kids need their mother,"
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,2731530.story
    [MSM, Dale's FB post]

12:00am-ish LE officer during routine patrol of the apt complex spots and calls in for verification what was found to be Michelle's Missing Black Hummer. It's location verified to have been the exact same as when the female at 10:30pm had spotted the black Hummer.
    **note that the large, professionally attached GLOW tanning decals had been removed from Michelle's windows**
    (it can be seen on the surveillance footage of Michelle's Hummer arriving at Dale's condo that at that time[3:18pm] the GLOW decals were still on her vehicle)
    [family, MSM, LE]
    *Bumping up with more new times added from Today Show times given with help from Michelle's family*

33. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to SmoothOperator For This Useful Post:

Yeah I know that was my point. In order for her to make the monthly payment and it be worth it for her to be advertising her business she would have to be making a lot more spray tanning people.
    I guess I don't see your point. She had two jobs, one was full time and the one she had done the majority of her adult life - bartending (or at least that is what it appears to me based on family and media accounts of where she currently works and prior clubs/bars where she has tended bar). The 2nd job - Glow tanning, we have no idea how much time she spent doing that or how much she made. Having said that, she is still going to need a vehicle regardless of whether she is doing the Glow tanning or not. Are you suggesting that however much she was making off of the tanning business was likely not even enough to make a car payment? I doubt that she'd be making that small amount of money at the 2nd job that it wouldn't even cover a car payment.

It's also a tax deduction for the vehicle of you are also advertising your business on the vehicle. Further, if someone is going around providing a mobile service to clients, it does make it look more legitimate for their vehicle to advertise the services, IMO.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Talina For This Useful Post:

I don't know. Maybe she needed the second job as way to write off expenses. If she has a business on the side then she can write off some of her car payments and things like that. For a bartender, who makes a lot of tips, having a side business makes good business sense. It is not about how much $ she makes in that biz, it is about the tax write off she can have to help her keep more of her other money.

eta: Talina, bright minds think alike.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Sorry to ask again but does anybody know that when Michelle brought the kids over to Dales it was on a scheduled visitation day?
    I've not seen that reported or posted on but several people have questioned that.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Talina For This Useful Post:

It appears to me that he body checked the guy, some people are just blind! ~JMO~

41. The Following User Says Thank You to Wild@Heart For This Useful Post:

Hummer H3s are not that expensive (mid $20Ks maybe?). Has it been reported what the payment was? I'm more leaning toward caring for 3 kids as a single mother as the more expensive responsibility. Sure, a car payment is a big expense but I doubt it was the reason she had the spray tanning business. Not sure what you're saying I guess. What do you think happened to MP? She disappeared b/c she didn't want to pay for the Hummer anymore? I'm confused. Sorry.

43. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cerebellum For This Useful Post:

I'm just going to believe she ditched the hummer, grabbed a bus and ran off to a beach somewhere. seeing as there is no body, this is just as logical as anything else.

Oh, and before some one says but she's a devoted mom, that hasn't stopped other women from running away. Mom's put up a good front sometimes and often have inner dialogues and feelings that they may be ashamed to share because society demands moms be maternal paragons.

45. The Following User Says Thank You to duvalst For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by summert1129 View Post
    Her full time job was not just "spray tanning people". That was a side business she started on her own. No matter what, it just doesn't seem right to mock someone -a mother- or her way of earning a living when she most likely has lost her life. The sarcastic tones don't help anything.
    Who was mocking her certainly not me. I would put no one down who is trying to make extra money to support their kids. Let me be a little more clear as to what I meant. Michelle most likely wasn't making much money spray tanning people. So why did she need such an expensive car to put a sign on to advertise her business? If she was making the car payment it was probably eating up a large chunk of her profit. This is why I doubt she was making the payment it would not be worth it.

47. The Following User Says Thank You to telemag For This Useful Post:

So the guy actually fell to the ground? I thought he walked into a pole.
    Yes, he did and Dale's entourage are heard jeering the cameraman on the video of the incident. He did not walk into a pole. Where did you get that idea?

49. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Talina For This Useful Post:

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast