Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimb103 View Post
    My mind keeps wondering if she possibly took off. I'm sure this is not a popular statement, but I can't stop thinking that it is a possibility.
    I haven't ruled out that possibility.

Does anyone know if LE have taken her computer?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

What was the good news?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Just thought that I'd pop in & let anyone who is interested know that my friend from school, who I had mentioned in my previous posts, has let me know that her husband (Bryan Tileston's brother) will be interviewed on Nancy Grace tonight....
    If the eyes had no tears, the soul would have no rainbow~ Native American Proverb

Laugh & Dance with the Angels, my beautiful son, you are FOREVER in my heart!
    Mikey
    11/6/01-12/3/03

"I would like to question the dog, but I can't. A dog should not be testifying in a trial."

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Farfalla40 For This Useful Post:

My mind keeps wondering if she possibly took off. I'm sure this is not a popular statement, but I can't stop thinking that it is a possibility.
    I don't think so. Why would she scrape off the decals from her windows if she just wanted to leave??

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to carole For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla40 View Post
    Just thought that I'd pop in & let anyone who is interested know that my friend from school, who I had mentioned in my previous posts, has let me know that her husband (Bryan Tileston's brother) will be interviewed on Nancy Grace tonight....
    The 16-year-old friend of Smith's who actually stabbed Bryan Tileston was sentenced to 22 years in prison for second-degree murder.
    http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Sus...0/-/index.html
    Last edited by Wild@Heart; 12-05-2011 at 07:17 PM. Reason: correct link

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wild@Heart For This Useful Post:

Funny you should post that. I saw today where a missing woman of 13 yrs turned up. She had problems with the hubby and left her car in a parking lot and seen no more! LE put her photo and story on those playing cards for inmates and she saw her face and story. She contacted the family to say she was okay and started a new family and had 3 kids and all was good. Can you imagine that!!!!

I wish so badly that this will be the case with Michelle, that she just ran off, too much going on and will call home. It would be so nice for one of these woman to turn up alive and well, a bit embarrassed but alive. Hey, it's Christmas almost and we can wish and dream for a Christmas miracle.
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:

The family should be very careful saying that trust fund is for the children. I don't think it would take much for DS2 & his lawyer to file a suit to claim that money since he is their guardian & only parent presently. JMO. Oh, how I hope that doesn't happen. I would rather see them say it is for search efforts & for helping them w/ living expenses while they aren't working.

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Cerebellum For This Useful Post:

The 16-year-old friend of Smith's who actually stabbed Bryan Tileston was sentenced to 22 years in prison for second-degree murder.
    http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Sus...0/-/index.html
    Hi, I know that it was the 16 year old who actually did it & was sentenced (he only spent 9 years of the 22). A friend of mine since elementary school is married to the victim's (BT) brother, DSJr was involved in the whole thing, was convicted of assault himself for his involvement, etc... Was just letting those who wanted to hear the victim's brother's account of it, that he would be on NG tonight. Sadly, the producers from the show just called & said that the interview was being postponed until later on in the week.
    If the eyes had no tears, the soul would have no rainbow~ Native American Proverb

Laugh & Dance with the Angels, my beautiful son, you are FOREVER in my heart!
    Mikey
    11/6/01-12/3/03

"I would like to question the dog, but I can't. A dog should not be testifying in a trial."

Did any of you watch Vinnie Politan tonight? Shannon's SIL was on and said they didn't know her neck was broken till they saw the autopsy photos. Also want LE to take another look at her case....there was more...

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ladonna For This Useful Post:

Points or Questions Needing Verifiable Answers

Updated Question List!

(Reposted because I needed to make some corrections and eliminate a duplicate question on the list I posted earlier).

Attached Files Attached Files

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nobodynoz For This Useful Post:

What also came to my mind, is that Michelle's family will need to be financially secure should the twins be taken away from Dale, Jr and placed in the custody of Michelle's mother, sister, brother, father etc., Right now, they are not financially secure and needed to have this trust fund set up so people can donate "so the children don't suffer."

DCF is watching everything with regards to the care of the 11 year old, where he is living, how he is being cared for, etc., and now aware of the trust fund.

Also, DCF is carefully watching Dale, Jr. and his children and their care, etc., etc.

It is assumed that should Dale Jr. get arrested, the twins would go back to Michelle's mother and/or sister or both. However, there is another set of grandparents to consider, of which, is Dale Jr., parents who just might fight Michelle's family.
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cerebellum View Post
    The family should be very careful saying that trust fund is for the children. I don't think it would take much for DS2 & his lawyer to file a suit to claim that money since he is their guardian & only parent presently. JMO. Oh, how I hope that doesn't happen. I would rather see them say it is for search efforts & for helping them w/ living expenses while they aren't working.
    If the trust fund is setup for the children (meaning twins and 11 yr old), then Dale would be entitled to a portion of the funds for his two children.

Let's say there is $1,500.00 in donations for the children (not searches), legally, Dale would be entitled to two-thirds of that money. $1,000.00 for the twins, and $500.00 for the 11 year old.

FWIW - Mark is probably looking at this trust fund to make sure his client's children get their fair share of the donations coming into the trust fund that is being placed aside solely for the children, as well as any proceeds from truck pulls, auctions, etc., that will be placed in trust for the children.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ladonna View Post
    Did any of you watch Vinnie Politan tonight? Shannon's SIL was on and said they didn't know her neck was broken till they saw the autopsy photos. Also want LE to take another look at her case....there was more...
    I recorded it and it is now on my YouTube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/Sierra1947

25. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Just some random thoughts. I wonder what kind of good news Michelle's brother is reffering to. No offense meant, but the only good news that I would call good is finding her alive. I just find it kind of curious as to the wording. Also, I have no problem with a trust fund, but isn't that something that you would do either when someone is found dead or at least assumed dead after a period of time?

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to telemag For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by telemag View Post
    Just some random thoughts. I wonder what kind of good news Michelle's brother is reffering to. No offense meant, but the only good news that I would call good is finding her alive. I just find it kind of curious as to the wording. Also, I have no problem with a trust fund, but isn't that something that you would do either when someone is found dead or at least assumed dead after a period of time?
    I think the good news is the trust fund.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast