Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #2 - *D. Lane guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Please continue here.

12022011190741_bianca_jones.jpg

http://www.amberalert.com/alerts/3cec43b86819a403e513d2b2d0782ec6/

2-year-old Bianca Jones disappeared from Detroit, Michigan on Friday, December 2, 2011. Her father reported that he had been carjacked with Bianca inside the car early that morning. A short time later, his car was found a few blocks away with the engine running, and no sign of Bianca in the vehicle. An AMBER Alert was then issued for Bianica. Investigators have stated that they are questioning the authenticity of her father's story. He failed a polygraph. Bianca is still missing.

Anyone with information and/or tips:
Crime Stoppers (anonymous): 1-800-SPEAK-UP (1-800-773-2587). Detroit Police Department: 313-596-2260
NCMEC: 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-845-5678)

PREVIOUS THREADS:

Thread #1

Information & Support Thread

Coming up on 5:00 news www.clickondetroit.com : Bianca's mother sends a message to her daughter and talks about the last time she saw her daughter.

ETA: Mother doesn't want to speculate about dad's possible involvement in Bianca's disappearance. Just wants her daughter home. Birthday party was a small affair on Saturday, November 26, last time mother saw Bianca.

I wish there were a law that said that when one of your own children is missing you are required to assist the police in all aspects of the case until the child is found. If you didn't assist, you'd be jailed for contempt. I know it would never happen and would be invasive to peoples' (adults') rights. Children have rights too and I'm so tired of reading about parents killing their children and hiring a lawyer so they don't have to talk about it. The child is the responsibility of the parent and that responsibility shouldn't end because the child is missing.

I wish there were a law that said that when one of your own children is missing you are required to assist the police in all aspects of the case until the child is found. If you didn't assist, you'd be jailed for contempt. I know it would never happen and would be invasive to peoples' (adults') rights. Children have rights too and I'm so tired of reading about parents killing their children and hiring a lawyer so they don't have to talk about it. The child is the responsibility of the parent and that responsibility shouldn't end because the child is missing.

There is a law like that. It's called hindering an investigation, and I have seen quite a few parents charged.

There is a law like that. It's called hindering an investigation, and I have seen quite a few parents charged.

If this law exists in every state, and is meant to be used to get parents to assist in these types of investigations, it isn't used nearly enough or early enough. I think the law should be specific to hindering your own missing child's investigation. imo

O/T Jorelys Rivera, age 7 of Canton, GA was also reported missing on Friday. Her body was found today in a dumpster. She was severely beaten, sexually assaulted and murdered. God please protect our children.

If this law exists in every state, and is meant to be used to get parents to assist in these types of investigations, it isn't used nearly enough or early enough. I think the law should be specific to hindering your own missing child's investigation. imo

It wouldn't help. When they are facing murder charges for cooperating, fear of any other law isn't going to make them cooperate. MOO.

(Personally, I think LE should be allowed to get suspects really drunk, and then question them, as it relates to cases where a child's life may be at stake.)

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/detroit/father-of-missing-two-year-old-released-from-jail

Watch the video. He came close to hitting the reporter and flat out ran away from her to avoid questions. He'll crack soon.

Wow. If he did do something to her...I don't know. To me, he doesn't seem like a cold-blooded killer. I am probably wrong. I just thought that it sounded like his voice was breaking when he was saying, "Please, just leave me alone." I don't know.

It wouldn't help. When they are facing murder charges for cooperating, fear of any other law isn't going to make them cooperate. MOO.

(Personally, I think LE should be allowed to get suspects really drunk, and then question them, as it relates to cases where a child's life may be at stake.)

I think this is a great idea!
I am almost afraid to say what is on my mind, but will anyway...
The laws which tell society how to handle a person who steals a six-pack of beer should not be the same for the person who has "lost" their child to "carjacking", mysterious intruders", etc. No, responsibility of ones child does not end when they are "out of sight". If that were the case, then I would not have to have prepared for the burial of my son who died of SIDS. And then I would not have to have paid for a funeral (well, my father did to help us out, but you get the idea.) No, I didn't "feel" like doing either of these two thing because I wanted my baby with me. But I was morally, emotionally, physically driven to do so because I knew I had to still take care of my baby. I loved (and love) him as I love my living daughter, and so it just becomes second nature to complete my responsibility until there is no more responsibility left to handle; until they are in the grave. (except for prayers.)

And to think that we may "offend" a parent of a "missing child" by asking "questions" trying to find out where the poor baby is. Well, that just doesn't fly with me. I felt, and still feel, responsible for the death of my baby, even though there is supposedly no cure for SIDS. No one could have offended my husband and me by questioning, because my husband and I live with the guilt of not protecting our baby from a death, however mysterious it is.

I have ranted, I am only partly sorry, but the parents hiding behind that fear without taking care of their babies the best, and maybe only, way they can are missing a part of there humanity. I wish I could feel sorry for them, but I can't.

Those videos up thread made me really SAD for the people who live there..if Bianca is somewhere in that mess..I do not think they will ever find her..I must live in a bubble-cause I knew Detroit was bad,but not a war zone like that..WOW!!That was a life lesson that I will never forget- learned in 10 mins of videos!!

I would have never gotten that close to him as a female reporter . . . wow. Kind of harassing . . .

Harassing or not. If I had to let a reporter feel me up on the national news, I would, as long as he let me talk about my missing child while he did it. MOO.

Those videos up thread made me really SAD for the people who live there..if Bianca is somewhere in that mess..I do not think they will ever find her..I must live in a bubble-cause I knew Detroit was bad,but not a war zone like that..WOW!!That was a life lesson that I will never forget- learned in 10 mins of videos!!

I posted some videos last thread that would scare your pants off, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member