731 users online (116 members and 615 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #2 - *D. Lane guilty*

Please continue here.

http://www.amberalert.com/alerts/3ce...3d2b2d0782ec6/

2-year-old Bianca Jones disappeared from Detroit, Michigan on Friday, December 2, 2011. Her father reported that he had been carjacked with Bianca inside the car early that morning. A short time later, his car was found a few blocks away with the engine running, and no sign of Bianca in the vehicle. An AMBER Alert was then issued for Bianica. Investigators have stated that they are questioning the authenticity of her father's story. He failed a polygraph. Bianca is still missing.

Anyone with information and/or tips:
    Crime Stoppers (anonymous): 1-800-SPEAK-UP (1-800-773-2587). Detroit Police Department: 313-596-2260
    NCMEC: 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-845-5678)

PREVIOUS THREADS:

Thread #1

Information & Support Thread
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 04-23-2015 at 10:58 AM. Reason: fixed broken links

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Coming up on 5:00 news www.clickondetroit.com : Bianca's mother sends a message to her daughter and talks about the last time she saw her daughter.

ETA: Mother doesn't want to speculate about dad's possible involvement in Bianca's disappearance. Just wants her daughter home. Birthday party was a small affair on Saturday, November 26, last time mother saw Bianca.
    Last edited by BetteDavisEyes; 12-05-2011 at 06:07 PM.

Okay... now that he has been released and likely went home with his other 2 year old daughter...
    I think it's time to bring this witness into a judge and get an order to remove Bianca's 2 year old half sister.
    If he was "spanking" Bianca so hard the witness TOLD him to stop... then what is he doing to her sister?

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...it-20111203-rs

I wish there were a law that said that when one of your own children is missing you are required to assist the police in all aspects of the case until the child is found. If you didn't assist, you'd be jailed for contempt. I know it would never happen and would be invasive to peoples' (adults') rights. Children have rights too and I'm so tired of reading about parents killing their children and hiring a lawyer so they don't have to talk about it. The child is the responsibility of the parent and that responsibility shouldn't end because the child is missing.

Quote Originally Posted by ingra1327 View Post
    I wish there were a law that said that when one of your own children is missing you are required to assist the police in all aspects of the case until the child is found. If you didn't assist, you'd be jailed for contempt. I know it would never happen and would be invasive to peoples' (adults') rights. Children have rights too and I'm so tired of reading about parents killing their children and hiring a lawyer so they don't have to talk about it. The child is the responsibility of the parent and that responsibility shouldn't end because the child is missing.
    There is a law like that. It's called hindering an investigation, and I have seen quite a few parents charged.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    There is a law like that. It's called hindering an investigation, and I have seen quite a few parents charged.
    If this law exists in every state, and is meant to be used to get parents to assist in these types of investigations, it isn't used nearly enough or early enough. I think the law should be specific to hindering your own missing child's investigation. imo

O/T Jorelys Rivera, age 7 of Canton, GA was also reported missing on Friday. Her body was found today in a dumpster. She was severely beaten, sexually assaulted and murdered. God please protect our children.

Quote Originally Posted by ingra1327 View Post
    If this law exists in every state, and is meant to be used to get parents to assist in these types of investigations, it isn't used nearly enough or early enough. I think the law should be specific to hindering your own missing child's investigation. imo
    It wouldn't help. When they are facing murder charges for cooperating, fear of any other law isn't going to make them cooperate. MOO.

(Personally, I think LE should be allowed to get suspects really drunk, and then question them, as it relates to cases where a child's life may be at stake.)

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/...ased-from-jail

Watch the video. He came close to hitting the reporter and flat out ran away from her to avoid questions. He'll crack soon.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

Watch the video. He came close to hitting the reporter and flat out ran away from her to avoid questions. He'll crack soon.
    Can't believe that the guy is outdoors in short-sleeve shirt. It's 34* and raining and/or snowing in the area. He's got a long walk if he was at Oakland County lockup in Pontiac.

Wow. If he did do something to her...I don't know. To me, he doesn't seem like a cold-blooded killer. I am probably wrong. I just thought that it sounded like his voice was breaking when he was saying, "Please, just leave me alone." I don't know.
    now an official Penn State alum!

Kindness is magic. (Derek)

@JaneDoe25 (Twitter) <~~~ videos & pics of Harry right here

It wouldn't help. When they are facing murder charges for cooperating, fear of any other law isn't going to make them cooperate. MOO.

(Personally, I think LE should be allowed to get suspects really drunk, and then question them, as it relates to cases where a child's life may be at stake.)
    I think this is a great idea!
    I am almost afraid to say what is on my mind, but will anyway...
    The laws which tell society how to handle a person who steals a six-pack of beer should not be the same for the person who has "lost" their child to "carjacking", mysterious intruders", etc. No, responsibility of ones child does not end when they are "out of sight". If that were the case, then I would not have to have prepared for the burial of my son who died of SIDS. And then I would not have to have paid for a funeral (well, my father did to help us out, but you get the idea.) No, I didn't "feel" like doing either of these two thing because I wanted my baby with me. But I was morally, emotionally, physically driven to do so because I knew I had to still take care of my baby. I loved (and love) him as I love my living daughter, and so it just becomes second nature to complete my responsibility until there is no more responsibility left to handle; until they are in the grave. (except for prayers.)

And to think that we may "offend" a parent of a "missing child" by asking "questions" trying to find out where the poor baby is. Well, that just doesn't fly with me. I felt, and still feel, responsible for the death of my baby, even though there is supposedly no cure for SIDS. No one could have offended my husband and me by questioning, because my husband and I live with the guilt of not protecting our baby from a death, however mysterious it is.

I have ranted, I am only partly sorry, but the parents hiding behind that fear without taking care of their babies the best, and maybe only, way they can are missing a part of there humanity. I wish I could feel sorry for them, but I can't.

Those videos up thread made me really SAD for the people who live there..if Bianca is somewhere in that mess..I do not think they will ever find her..I must live in a bubble-cause I knew Detroit was bad,but not a war zone like that..WOW!!That was a life lesson that I will never forget- learned in 10 mins of videos!!

suzyq211 is offline Someone knows what happened to Robert Harrod!

I think so too. We are so used to seeing flat, unemotional responses from the mothers of missing kids, lately. This guy is so different. I dont think he'll hold out long...
    Robert Harrod will be found.

All my posts are MOO and nothing but MOO!!!!

Well if that doesn't confirm there was no carjacker, I don't know what does. If D' Andre was not responsible for Bianca's disappearance, he'd be taking every opportunity to plead for his daughters safe return. It's telling he.is.not.

JMO
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast