Page 19 of 52 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    Just got caught up on the thread after watching Nancy.
    Big hinky in interview.....Dad claims he was on his way to Wayne County Community College to work on his financial aid, but never got out of the car because he forgot his briefcase with papers he would have needed.
    I'm assuming if we are to believe that story, that trip would have taken place after he dropped the nephew off at 8:10 am. So he's saying he got to the college, realized he forgot papers, left the college and headed to mom's house.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lynnb For This Useful Post:

Ironically, we only heard of the financial aid trip after it was reported he was seen on survelliance at the school BTW

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to lynnb For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lynnb View Post
    Just got caught up on the thread after watching Nancy.
    Big hinky in interview.....Dad claims he was on his way to Wayne County Community College to work on his financial aid, but never got out of the car because he forgot his briefcase with papers he would have needed.
    I'm assuming if we are to believe that story, that trip would have taken place after he dropped the nephew off at 8:10 am. So he's saying he got to the college, realized he forgot papers, left the college and headed to mom's house.
    Yes, that's exactly what he said. I kinda shook my head, too. Wouldn't you go back and get the briefcase, THEN go get the clothes from mom's house? He had already had Bianca for a month, so I am assuming he had plenty of clothes for her. I don't know why Nancy didn't question him further on that.

Basically, no one except the nephew saw Bianca that morning, and who knows if he did? He could have seen a blanket in a car seat. Teenagers aren't exactly observant at 8 am, especially not boys with babies.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to StephanieH For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    I thought that someone at the Mitchell address affirmed that Bianca had been there for a few days.

At this point in time, I would like to hear more from Bianca's mother. She hasn't said much, and I think it's time that we heard from her. jmo
    I think the mom needs to clarify exactly how long Bianca has been with the father because the conflicting stories are getting a little overwhelming.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lynnb For This Useful Post:

Does anyone remember what time Dad was seen on the video at WCCC?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lynnb For This Useful Post:

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Well there we go. The big man lost his temper with a tiny 2 year old and likely beat her to death. IMO, that is why he looks so distraught. He KNOWS he crossed a line he can't cross back over. Without working speakers, he LOOKS remorseful, but over the fact that he caused this, not that she is out there with some strangers or bad guys who kidnapped her after stealing his car.

JMO
    This might very well explain why Bianca's mother hasn't said much about "Dad" and is remaining tight-lipped about what might have happened to her daughter. She is probably afraid of DL, and, methinks, justifiably so. jmo

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by krimekat View Post
    Wait? What? BBM: is this your opinion?

my heart just skipped a beat thinking I missed her being found!
    krimekat, I noticed that too. I wonder if joyless has this case confused with the little 7 yr old girl in Georgia (Joralys Rivera) who was found in the dumpster near her apartments? There are just too many of these cases......
    Last edited by Columbo; 12-06-2011 at 10:52 PM. Reason: add victim's name

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Columbo For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    BBM. While I have no reason to believe that the mother had anything to do with Bianca's disappearance, I have to admit that her comment about whether or not Lane was involved and not speaking with him seemed creepy. It reminded me of how Deborah Bradley was reluctant to look in the backyard for any signs of her daughter, Lisa Irwin. What did DB think that she might find if she did check behind the house? Similarly, why wouldn't Bianca's mother want to know every detail about what might have happened to her child? In the WDIV interview, she says that she didn't even know anything about the carjacking!

The dad's admission of having "disciplined" little Bianca made my stomach churn. That, and the fact that his attorney would not let him answer the question about what happened to the child are enough to convince me that D'Andre did, indeed, harm his daughter, perhaps unintentionally. jmo

It doesn't strike me as odd at all. For those of us who remember little Mya Lyons, the girls mother did not make her suspicions about the fathers involvement until after he was arrested and charged with Mya's murder, 1.5 years later.

If I suspected my childs father, I would NEVER say so publicly. I'd evade or appear very neutral with the hopes my pleas would appeal to him to tell the truth.

jmo
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    How is this grown man worried about what might happen to him if he went "out there"? How is that even on his mind?
    He said (my words) that if something happened to him, and then they found her, how would that be for her to grow up without a father.

(Sheesh!!)

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to LindaG For This Useful Post:

I wonder if the mom is working and couldn't afford day care, so dad had Bianca? Or she was overwhelmed for some other reason?

I would also want to focus the efforts on finding my child, not on the motivations of my child's father.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StephanieH For This Useful Post:

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    It doesn't strike me as odd at all. For those of us who remember little Mya Lyons, the girls mother did not make her suspicions about the fathers involvement until after he was arrested and charged with Mya's murder, 1.5 years later.

If I suspected my childs father, I would NEVER say so publicly. I'd evade or appear very neutral with the hopes my pleas would appeal to him to tell the truth.

jmo
    I just responded to another post about this. I'm beginning to think that Bianca's mother is skeered ****less of "daddy dearest". She seems like a very intelligent, albeit meek and quiet woman, who is missing her child but doesn't want to rock the boat by suggesting, even remotely, who she thinks might be responsible. jmo

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LindaG View Post
    He said (my words) that if something happened to him, and then they found her, how would that be for her to grow up without a father.

(Sheesh!!)
    He's a classic deadbeat dad anyway. Even if they find Bianca and everything is great, he's not going to be around by the time she graduates from high school.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to StephanieH For This Useful Post:

Why were they even on the show? If it was really to bring Bianca home, he would have given descriptions of the carjackers. The only reason a lawyer would stop him is because he knows the client would screw himself. It's hard to remember lies.
    I swear, the only reason they were on was to sway public opinion about Dad. It was NOT about Bianca at all.
    Evil don't look like anything...

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Shelby2 For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Last Updated: December 06. 2011 1:52PM.

Dad of missing girl threatened to kill son, ex-wife claimed in court filing

George Hunter and Mike Martindale/ The Detroit News

Detroit— D'Andre Lane, father of missing 2-year-old Bianca Jones, was barred from contacting his ex-wife after she accused him of trying to kill their 2-year-old son, according to a personal protection order filed in Oakland Circuit Court earlier this year...

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20111206/...#ixzz1fmqrVUhZ

I read the entire article above. D'Andre is making this all about HIM. Dude, this is about Bianca, not YOU!

And omg, making him to be a bad guy? What kind of example is it to have 7 children with 7 different women? A JURY convicted him of the gun and drug charges. Does he not think for a moment his ACTIONS, are how his children will eventually determine their opinion of him. Instead all this guy is whinning about his how HIS actions, those he chose with HIS FREE WILL should be hidden from his kids because they make him appear to be the bad guy. Dude, doesn't get it. If he never did any of this stuff there would be nothing to protect his children from, one of whom is MISSING- on his time!
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby2 View Post
    Why would he not let D'Andre describe carjackers I wonder. Not really.
    My feeling is that he is keeping his client quiet because he is afraid he will contradict earlier statements he has made. It's hard to keep track of things when they are made up. The truth is easier to remember. People telling a lie tend to talk too much, putting in place a bunch of details which may be true, but have nothing to do with the subject. His smokescreen is talking about how "the cops are doing me wrong..." instead of just answering questions directly. His lawyer is doing him no favors.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to laces For This Useful Post:

Page 19 of 52 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast