1249 users online (258 members and 991 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #12

REMEMBER: DO NOT post links to sex sites - any sex sites. Not even Craig's List sex info. NONE.

DO NOT post home addresses of innocent people or phone numbers. Do not name people that are not in MSM and/or named by LE.

No speculation of ethnicity. It borders on being offensive given that stereotype are not always accurate.

Thanks!

Salem

This occurred to me a while back and it's probably pretty unlikely but I'll throw it out there anyway.

I wonder if they have compared the toddler's DNA to any of the potential suspects. I guess I was thinking about (and God forbid, I hope this isn't true) the possibility of one or more of the victims being held for awhile. That would explain perhaps how a child and its mother could disappear and no-one report them (if no-one knew of the child's existence to begin with.) I won't elaborate because it's too hideous to even think about, and I hope that is in fact way off base, but I'm putting it out there because it's not impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by snapdragon2 View Post
    This occurred to me a while back and it's probably pretty unlikely but I'll throw it out there anyway.

I wonder if they have compared the toddler's DNA to any of the potential suspects. I guess I was thinking about (and God forbid, I hope this isn't true) the possibility of one or more of the victims being held for awhile. That would explain perhaps how a child and its mother could disappear and no-one report them (if no-one knew of the child's existence to begin with.) I won't elaborate because it's too hideous to even think about, and I hope that is in fact way off base, but I'm putting it out there because it's not impossible.
    Interesting. That would make perfect sense, actually. <Modsnip>, but hypothetically speaking, what if the killer did have an immigrant wife (documented or undocumented) and had a child with her, then killed them?

An interesting theory.
    Last edited by Salem; 12-07-2011 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Let's not bring discussion from other boards here.

It is most unusual that a mother and child would disappear and not be missed if they were American citizens. If they were here due to sex trafficking they would probably not be missed. The mother may have been pregnant and both of them may have become a liability for some reason. The person bringing her into the country may have not known she was pregnant. This makes sense to me.

He have MP connected to sex trafficking and connected to Oak Beach. The public records I have found seem to indicate he has been married a number of times unless there is another Michael Pak. Just thinking...

Quote Originally Posted by Redbird View Post
    He have MP connected to sex trafficking and connected to Oak Beach. The public records I have found seem to indicate he has been married a number of times unless there is another Michael Pak. Just thinking...
    And was he not busted trying to bring an illegal immigrant into this country some years back?

Quote Originally Posted by Redbird View Post
    Doing a quick search on Zabasearch it seems to be a fairly common name.

while I'm glad there is renewed interest & more searches....

WHY have they not searched Manorville???

Quote Originally Posted by MrsPC View Post

That's a great point. Or do a few flyovers with the cameras in a bunch of the areas Seaslug and Shadowraiths mapped out a few months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Clem Snide View Post
    Interesting. That would make perfect sense, actually. <modsnip>, but hypothetically speaking, what if the killer did have an immigrant wife (documented or undocumented) and had a child with her, then killed them?

An interesting theory.
    I was thinking more in terms of impregnating a victim while she was being held, but I don't even like writing those words.
    Last edited by Salem; 12-07-2011 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snapdragon2 View Post
    Forgive me if this is self-evident, but who is Ashley and where is this link?! (I'm starting to lose brain cells...)
    LOL .. know that feeling snap

Sorry, should have specified ... post by Ashley123 at:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7413293&postcount=866"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #11[/ame]

I'm going to move a few posts from the last thread over here. Thread #11 is under mod review and it might take awhile before it comes back.

ETA: The most recent posts were moved to the new thread. Carry on everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsPC View Post

MrsPC,

The area out in Manorville is way too big!

You are talking about the area from Exit 70 on the LIE all the way out to Riverhead. And you would have to search from Rt 25 Middle Country Road all the way down to Sunrise Highway. And since its Pine Barrens, the foliage never dies. So the visible spectrum camera would be useless and the ultraviolet and hyperspectral cameras would give you too many false hits. We had about 100 areas to search on the Ocean Parkway from the hyperspectral camera (90 yesterday + 11 in June). In Manorville, you would probably get over 2,000 areas of concern. And most of them would wind up being dead deer, turkey or other animals.

It is literally like finding a needle in a haystack!

Just heard on ABC news that cops believe Shannan is in the marshes and they just need the right equipment to get her body out of there. I guess we will see what happens tomorrow. No matter what the outcome is, whether she drowned on her own or was put there by a killer (the SK or someone else), Shannan is a hero in my book. Without her, none of this would have been brought to light. This sicko is going to be caught very soon.

http://www.newsday.com/news/breaking...rt-s-1.3370375

Searchers combing an area near Oak Beach found a pocketbook believed to belong to Shannan Gilbert, the New Jersey woman who was last seen in the area in May 2010, a law enforcement source said Tuesday.
    It makes me so sad that this stuff (and possibly Shannan herself) was there all along and no one found it. Hasn't Flukeyou on lisk.com been going on and on about how the cops should search the marshes behind CPH's house for months now?

Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast