NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Victims.jpg

REMEMBER: DO NOT post links to sex sites - any sex sites. Not even Craig's List sex info. NONE.

DO NOT post home addresses of innocent people or phone numbers. Do not name people that are not in MSM and/or named by LE.

No speculation of ethnicity. It borders on being offensive given that stereotype are not always accurate.

Thanks!

Salem

This occurred to me a while back and it's probably pretty unlikely but I'll throw it out there anyway.

I wonder if they have compared the toddler's DNA to any of the potential suspects. I guess I was thinking about (and God forbid, I hope this isn't true) the possibility of one or more of the victims being held for awhile. That would explain perhaps how a child and its mother could disappear and no-one report them (if no-one knew of the child's existence to begin with.) I won't elaborate because it's too hideous to even think about, and I hope that is in fact way off base, but I'm putting it out there because it's not impossible.

This occurred to me a while back and it's probably pretty unlikely but I'll throw it out there anyway.

I wonder if they have compared the toddler's DNA to any of the potential suspects. I guess I was thinking about (and God forbid, I hope this isn't true) the possibility of one or more of the victims being held for awhile. That would explain perhaps how a child and its mother could disappear and no-one report them (if no-one knew of the child's existence to begin with.) I won't elaborate because it's too hideous to even think about, and I hope that is in fact way off base, but I'm putting it out there because it's not impossible.

Interesting. That would make perfect sense, actually. <Modsnip>, but hypothetically speaking, what if the killer did have an immigrant wife (documented or undocumented) and had a child with her, then killed them?

An interesting theory.

It is most unusual that a mother and child would disappear and not be missed if they were American citizens. If they were here due to sex trafficking they would probably not be missed. The mother may have been pregnant and both of them may have become a liability for some reason. The person bringing her into the country may have not known she was pregnant. This makes sense to me.

He have MP connected to sex trafficking and connected to Oak Beach. The public records I have found seem to indicate he has been married a number of times unless there is another Michael Pak. Just thinking...

He have MP connected to sex trafficking and connected to Oak Beach. The public records I have found seem to indicate he has been married a number of times unless there is another Michael Pak. Just thinking...

And was he not busted trying to bring an illegal immigrant into this country some years back?

Doing a quick search on Zabasearch it seems to be a fairly common name.

while I'm glad there is renewed interest & more searches....

WHY have they not searched Manorville???

That's a great point. Or do a few flyovers with the cameras in a bunch of the areas Seaslug and Shadowraiths mapped out a few months ago.

Interesting. That would make perfect sense, actually. <modsnip>, but hypothetically speaking, what if the killer did have an immigrant wife (documented or undocumented) and had a child with her, then killed them?

An interesting theory.

I was thinking more in terms of impregnating a victim while she was being held, but I don't even like writing those words.

Forgive me if this is self-evident, but who is Ashley and where is this link?! (I'm starting to lose brain cells...)

LOL .. know that feeling snap :)

Sorry, should have specified ... post by Ashley123 at:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7413293&postcount=866"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #11[/ame]

I'm going to move a few posts from the last thread over here. Thread #11 is under mod review and it might take awhile before it comes back.

ETA: The most recent posts were moved to the new thread. Carry on everyone. :rocker:

MrsPC,

The area out in Manorville is way too big!

You are talking about the area from Exit 70 on the LIE all the way out to Riverhead. And you would have to search from Rt 25 Middle Country Road all the way down to Sunrise Highway. And since its Pine Barrens, the foliage never dies. So the visible spectrum camera would be useless and the ultraviolet and hyperspectral cameras would give you too many false hits. We had about 100 areas to search on the Ocean Parkway from the hyperspectral camera (90 yesterday + 11 in June). In Manorville, you would probably get over 2,000 areas of concern. And most of them would wind up being dead deer, turkey or other animals.

It is literally like finding a needle in a haystack!

Just heard on ABC news that cops believe Shannan is in the marshes and they just need the right equipment to get her body out of there. I guess we will see what happens tomorrow. No matter what the outcome is, whether she drowned on her own or was put there by a killer (the SK or someone else), Shannan is a hero in my book. Without her, none of this would have been brought to light. This sicko is going to be caught very soon.

http://www.newsday.com/news/breaking/source-pocketbook-found-at-gilgo-may-be-shannan-gilbert-s-1.3370375

Searchers combing an area near Oak Beach found a pocketbook believed to belong to Shannan Gilbert, the New Jersey woman who was last seen in the area in May 2010, a law enforcement source said Tuesday.

It makes me so sad that this stuff (and possibly Shannan herself) was there all along and no one found it. Hasn't Flukeyou on lisk.com been going on and on about how the cops should search the marshes behind CPH's house for months now?

Just heard on ABC news that cops believe Shannan is in the marshes and they just need the right equipment to get her body out of there. I guess we will see what happens tomorrow. No matter what the outcome is, whether she drowned on her own or was put there by a killer (the SK or someone else), Shannan is a hero in my book. Without her, none of this would have been brought to light. This sicko is going to be caught very soon.
Agreed 110% ... without her they never would have found those 10 bodies. Finding her remains and returning her to her family is the right thing to do.

http://www.newsday.com/news/breaking/source-pocketbook-found-at-gilgo-may-be-shannan-gilbert-s-1.3370375

It makes me so sad that this stuff (and possibly Shannan herself) was there all along and no one found it. Hasn't Flukeyou on lisk.com been going on and on about how the cops should search the marshes behind CPH's house for months now?
From what I understand, this particular area was underwater (a swampy wetland) last winter & spring when the initial searches were conducted.

I still have not heard a good awnser for why pac after being asked to come in the house because shannon was freaking out saying thier trying to kill me and he simply says have you seen the movie fear and loathing in las vegas she says yes and he said she's fine and goes back outside . how does seeing a movie mean your cohearant and better yet if he thinks she is cohearant then wouldn't you be more abliged to believe what she was saying but no he just up and goes back out to the car .

From what I understand, this particular area was underwater (a swampy wetland) last winter & spring when the initial searches were conducted.

Makes sense. I just find it interesting that conditions suddenly became good enough to search this week, the same week everything else was going on with Dormer's statements and the A&E Special. I'm wondering if a credible tip led them there (even though LE denies it).

I guess it doesn't really matter that much. I just hope they find Shannan so her family can finally have some peace.

Thanks for that. But I can't find this quote in either the video or the printed article at the link:

"Police have said Hackett may have been among the last people to see her alive."

Would they have edited it since you read that? Or did you read it or hear it somewhere else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46