786 users online (83 members and 703 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by svpernin View Post
    Just heard on ABC news that cops believe Shannan is in the marshes and they just need the right equipment to get her body out of there. I guess we will see what happens tomorrow. No matter what the outcome is, whether she drowned on her own or was put there by a killer (the SK or someone else), Shannan is a hero in my book. Without her, none of this would have been brought to light. This sicko is going to be caught very soon.
    Agreed 110% ... without her they never would have found those 10 bodies. Finding her remains and returning her to her family is the right thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by svpernin View Post
    http://www.newsday.com/news/breaking...rt-s-1.3370375

It makes me so sad that this stuff (and possibly Shannan herself) was there all along and no one found it. Hasn't Flukeyou on lisk.com been going on and on about how the cops should search the marshes behind CPH's house for months now?
    From what I understand, this particular area was underwater (a swampy wetland) last winter & spring when the initial searches were conducted.

I still have not heard a good awnser for why pac after being asked to come in the house because shannon was freaking out saying thier trying to kill me and he simply says have you seen the movie fear and loathing in las vegas she says yes and he said she's fine and goes back outside . how does seeing a movie mean your cohearant and better yet if he thinks she is cohearant then wouldn't you be more abliged to believe what she was saying but no he just up and goes back out to the car .
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

Quote Originally Posted by WI1987 View Post
    From what I understand, this particular area was underwater (a swampy wetland) last winter & spring when the initial searches were conducted.

Makes sense. I just find it interesting that conditions suddenly became good enough to search this week, the same week everything else was going on with Dormer's statements and the A&E Special. I'm wondering if a credible tip led them there (even though LE denies it).

I guess it doesn't really matter that much. I just hope they find Shannan so her family can finally have some peace.

Quote Originally Posted by sillybilly View Post
    Thanks for that. But I can't find this quote in either the video or the printed article at the link:

"Police have said Hackett may have been among the last people to see her alive."

Would they have edited it since you read that? Or did you read it or hear it somewhere else?

GC seems to believe they were tipped off too.

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/s...bert-1.3371005

Quote Originally Posted by snapdragon2 View Post
    Thanks for that. But I can't find this quote in either the video or the printed article at the link:

"Police have said Hackett may have been among the last people to see her alive."

Would they have edited it since you read that? Or did you read it or hear it somewhere else?
    The link has been edited but Ashley123 had snipped from the original link, and the quote is still contained in Ashley's post.

I just created a new thread this evening where I posted some high-definition photos of the area that was searched today (and that they will be searching tomorrow). I focused upon an area of concern that Truthspider brough to our attention a few months ago. I also found some very suspicious trailblazing near the front gate that may or may not be the work of the police.

Could use some feedback & assistance in figuring out exactly what we are looking at.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156696"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156696[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by WI1987 View Post
    I guess at some point there's nothing to do but wait and see what happens, because who knows if they are intentionally giving misleading information. I guess the thing that stresses me out is - I hope they aren't too quick too seriously dismiss Shannan's case & separate it from the others (assuming they are about to find something that will reveal where she is.) After all, if she called 911 and they took as long as they did to respond, lost evidence (her jacket), didn't do a thorough search (the sisters found her earring in plain sight on JB's property), spent 3 months trying to locate and listen to her 911 call (Sherre says this in radio interview) etc. and she turned out to be a victim of a SK, wouldn't there some liability there?! I suppose I have to have some faith that they know what they are doing and will find the truth, but I worry that they want to distance her case from the others & that will effect how they handle it.

If indeed she is where they are looking and so is evidence, i don't understand why they didn't find this before. I don't recall them doing a huge search behind the homes in Oak Beach. Why didn't they? I mean a really thorough one, one which was obviously necessary. If all this time something was out there and they didn't find it because they didn't really look to the extent that they did where the other bodies were found, that's going to p. me off big-time! Does anyone else feel this way?!! I guess I should just shut up and wait and see what happens. I just don't want to hear them say nothing nefarious happened that night. Obviously, it did.

Quote Originally Posted by snapdragon2 View Post
    I guess at some point there's nothing to do but wait and see what happens, because who knows if they are intentionally giving misleading information. I guess the thing that stresses me out is - I hope they aren't too quick too seriously dismiss Shannan's case & separate it from the others (assuming they are about to find something that will reveal where she is.) After all, if she called 911 and they took as long as they did to respond, lost evidence (her jacket), didn't do a thorough search (the sisters found her earring in plain sight on JB's property), spent 3 months trying to locate and listen to her 911 call (Sherre says this in radio interview) etc. and she turned out to be a victim of a SK, wouldn't there some liability there?! I suppose I have to have some faith that they know what they are doing and will find the truth, but I worry that they want to distance her case from the others & that will effect how they handle it.

If indeed she is where they are looking and so is evidence, i don't understand why they didn't find this before. I don't recall them doing a huge search behind the homes in Oak Beach. Why didn't they? I mean a really thorough one, one which was obviously necessary. If all this time something was out there and they didn't find it because they didn't really look to the extent that they did where the other bodies were found, that's going to p. me off big-time! Does anyone else feel this way?!! I guess I should just shut up and wait and see what happens. I just don't want to hear them say nothing nefarious happened that night. Obviously, it did.
    You should take a moment to view the photos. The flooding is very obvious as viewed in the new photos I posted that were taken in March. There are also some very suspicious new trails. here is the link; [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156696"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156696[/ame]

Can somebody tell me what happened with that surveillance video,how the heck can that be missing? The victim whos sister received the calls, unless the SK was using a voice modifier would know his voice possibly which is interesting to me.
    The truth can set you free they say, but it can also lock you up.

Photos from various cases (click on left-column names on the main photobucket page...they are in alphabetical order) http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/

"LIKE" CCA: Crankycrankerson Case Archives on facebook, and please share the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CCA-C...479258?sk=wall

Quote Originally Posted by Lieutenantdavis View Post
    Can somebody tell me what happened with that surveillance video,how the heck can that be missing? The victim whos sister received the calls, unless the SK was using a voice modifier would know his voice possibly which is interesting to me.
    I read somewhere that the video records over itself every few weeks or so and by the time anyone thought to look at it, the footage of that night had been copied over.

I've also heard that the Doc has some sort of involvement with the recording equipment and (some suspect) destroyed the evidence.

The issue of the video being copied over was somewhere in an article I read, but I'm having trouble tracking it down. Can anyone vouch for me on this?

Journey to Middle Earth. Lord of the Rings.
    here is copy of WABC-TV reporter having an OOPS moment.
    he is telling the public the police believe SHannan's body is in the gated community
    at the very end of the video

he says
    police believe they will have more SEX tomorrow
    oops SUCCESS tomorrow

watch carefully
    its at the very end.

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/video?id=8457289

Journey to Middle Earth. Lord of the Rings.
    WABC News Footage that Police will resume the search today.
    from 6:31am today.
    http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/video?id...91&pid=8457700

May they find Shannan today. please.

Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast