919 users online (126 members and 793 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by minazoe View Post
    but police have her on tape being pulled into a vehicle...

so, yes she could have slipped and fallen into the marsh...but common sense says otherwise.

and if she got away once again only to drown in the marsh, then who is the person in the truck?

what is the potential?

she is surrounded by criminal elements

Pak, Brewer, Drifter ( who we heard zip about on A&E , but supposedly)
    They do? I thought that her mother said that she was pulled into a truck but it was never verified by police or anyone else.

Journey to Middle Earth. Lord of the Rings.
    Please stand united and say prayers that Mari Gilbert and her other 3 daughters get CLEAR on what happened to Shannan on May 1, 2010.

Please say prayers that Mari stands strong today - through this rough and turbulant day of news feeds and sound bites - about what is going on in Oak Beach.

Please keep shannan's 3 sisters in your prayers, as well as Mari Gilbert.

They are about to clear the marshes.

She will be a skeleton, we may never know what happened.

but if she is a victim of our killer we may know if she was strangled

I feel sort of frightened about all this now...like a perma-chill setting in.

this article says it was Shannan Gilbert's pocketbook
    I HAVE NOT HAD THIS CONFIRMED.

this is the first - print media - i've read that specifically STATES that it IS
    shannan's purse. But i myself can NOT confirm that it is shannans. - hopefully we will know by end of day

http://www.newsday.com/news/breaking...bert-1.3372379

Quote Originally Posted by minazoe View Post
    but if she is a victim of our killer we may know if she was strangled
    Right on. A ligature would be the current MO of the SK. There are way to see if she was strangled. Maybe the Marsh preserved some of the remains.

How deep is the water in the marsh? If SG is in the marsh, I wouldn't think she would be buried?? It would almost impossible to shovel the wet soil and the hole would fill up with water. If she is in the marsh, I would think she either (1) OD'ed and passed out - then she could have died from the OD or drowning (2) was chased into the marsh and drowned with assistance - if that is the case, MP would be my top suspect.

Lord, give the family some rest today that they may have their loved one found. Lift this burden from them and pull the covers clean off of the devil and expose him. Stop that demon in his wicked tracks. Expose everything, let there not be another victim but bring peace healing and closure. Amen.

Don't you get the impression that the police are taunting the LISK?
    with all this cloak and dagger stuff?

Is it possible that Shannan Gilbert may have drowned in waist deep water? Maybe in her distress she panicked and stumbled and fell into the water and therefore drowned.

Cameron ѕаіd thе marshland thаt borders Anchor Way іn Oak coastline, thе road whеrе Gilbert wаѕ last seen running, hаd bееn searched before bυt thаt thе land sinks, mаkіng іt hard tο walk through.
    “Yου sink іn sometimes up tο уουr knees,” ѕаіd Cameron.

Pаrtѕ οf thе area hаd аlѕο bееn covered bу water аll through previous searches thаt now aren’t, according tο Cameron
    Police Commissioner Richard Dormer ѕаіd investigators dο nοt believe thаt Shannan Gilbert’s disappearance іѕ related tο thе οthеr 10 murders, bυt thаt Gilbert іѕ believed tο bе dead аnd hеr body located іn thе Oak coastline area.
    At thе time οf hеr disappearance, Gilbert, unfamiliar wіth thе area, wаѕ running alongside thе tall reeds thаt line Anchor Way. In thе darkness, ѕhе wουld nοt hаνе bееn аblе tο see thаt those reeds wеrе hiding flooded marsh thаt, аt times, саn bе filled waist-deep wіth water.
    http://www.abogados-en.info/

Quote Originally Posted by To Kill a Mockingbird View Post

Big time...

okay...we all know the cops got a tip.

this is no accident if someone tipped the cops on her body.

Quote Originally Posted by Sistah Sleuth View Post
    Lord, give the family some rest today that they may have their loved one found. Lift this burden from them and pull the covers clean off of the devil and expose him. Stop that demon in his wicked tracks. Expose everything, let there not be another victim but bring peace healing and closure. Amen.
    Amen

Hi, english is not my first language so please bear with me

Quote Originally Posted by To Kill a Mockingbird View Post
    Was wondering that myself. There seems to be a lot of misinformation going around and maybe it's deliberate? I wonder if this isn't very unsettling to the killer.

Others have speculated that maybe the police know who the killer is and I'm starting to think that myself.

Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast