FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Michelle (Shelly) Parker has been missing since November 17, 2011. She dropped off her twins with their father, who she is not married to and no one has seen her since.
She last had contact with her brother on November 17, around 4:30pm. It was a text she was in Waterford. A search is underway. Her cellphone powered off at 8:08pm 11/17.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Michelle_Parker_and_Hummer.jpg

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Map by: TexasLil
Media Links
Professional Posters & Locals/Insiders

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Please continue here...

Posted by SmoothOperator
IMO I'm still left believing the call was at 6:50pm.. Tho, I do see that if he was an elementary student that it's entirely possible he was at home at 3:30pm.. That in and of itself isn't enough IMO to outweigh the extraordinary chain of events that follow in going with the call being made at 6:50pm.

(Snipped for space)

Posted by Katydid23
I really think the son made two calls. He probably called his mom or someone when he first came home, around 3:30. But then he went about his business at home like an 11 yr old would---ate, watched tv, etc. But then later, after not hearing anything back from Mom, he called the salon. And I think the reason they were so worried by 6:50 is that the son did not hear from her at all during the afternoon. I think every working mom calls and checks on kids home alone after school. Even if they cannot come home they at least call and touch base with them. So once he called at 6;50 and said he never heard from her all day, that probably worried them a lot.

I admit that, although this has been discussed throughout most of the threads, I didn't think about it too much until now. Now I'm feeling that I really want to know what time the son arrived home from school, and if he did in fact try calling his mom soon thereafter, whether 3:30 PM or 4:30 PM or whatever time he would have arrived.

The reason it's become so important to me (not that it wasn't important before, just that I myself didn't think too heavily about it before) is that we haven't heard of anyone having tried to call or text Michelle between 3:38 and 4:26...have we? I do vaguely remember something about the boyfriend NM having tried to call her sometime after the text exchange at 3:15, but I thought that was later in the afternoon. (SmoothOperator, if there's an approximate time for that, you could add it to your timeline).

Let's say that one or more people tried calling or texting Michelle at 3:25 or 3:30, and didn't get any response. I suppose Michelle could have just ignored any such call or texts at the time, but she seems like the type who readily responds to her cell. If we could learn whether one or more people tried to contact her at 3:18 or very soon thereafter, and didn't get through, then that certainly might narrow down the time when she was in control of her cell phone...

All IMO, naturally.

New Question List!

Goodnight! :bedtime:

Attachments

• Points or Questions Needing Verifiable Answers.doc
    49.5 KB · Views: 9
(Snipped for space)

I admit that, although this has been discussed throughout most of the threads, I didn't think about it too much until now. Now I'm feeling that I really want to know what time the son arrived home from school, and if he did in fact try calling his mom soon thereafter, whether 3:30 PM or 4:30 PM or whatever time he would have arrived.

The reason it's become so important to me (not that it wasn't important before, just that I myself didn't think too heavily about it before) is that we haven't heard of anyone having tried to call or text Michelle between 3:38 and 4:26...have we? I do vaguely remember something about the boyfriend NM having tried to call her sometime after the text exchange at 3:15, but I thought that was later in the afternoon. (SmoothOperator, if there's an approximate time for that, you could add it to your timeline).

Let's say that one or more people tried calling or texting Michelle at 3:25 or 3:30, and didn't get any response. I suppose Michelle could have just ignored any such call or texts at the time, but she seems like the type who readily responds to her cell. If we could learn whether one or more people tried to contact her at 3:18 or very soon thereafter, and didn't get through, then that certainly might narrow down the time when she was in control of her cell phone...

All IMO, naturally.

I agree. I cannot imagine that she would ignore a call or text from her 11 yr old since she knew he was probably home alone. So I find it really really odd that she did not call him once he arrived home from school. I truly believe that she would, as a general rule, be in contact with him when he arrives home alone. I think the last calls/texts from her are right before she arrived to drop the twins off to Dale. And that is very strange. I would think that once she dropped two toddlers off that she would begin making calls and texts from that point on. imoo The fact that her calls and texts end then, is very spooky. [ And i do not believe that she texted Waterford to her brother.]

Trixi said:
Hi All,
I am brand new here though I've been "lurking" in the background reading others' posts. But got to tell you the truth..I am frustrated beyond belief! What am I doing wrong?

1. I know I saw quite a few posts in this thread that contained a link to an awesome Google Map of all places relevant to the MP disappearance and search. I tried a search term in general search bar that yielded no results. Any suggestions? I also tried and HATE browsing through page after page of entries on these threads to locate what I'm looking for, especially when...

---the link to the MAP is always on the 1st post of the thread.

Originally posted by katydid23(c/p from previous thread)
I really think the son made two calls. He probably called his mom or someone when he first came home, around 3:30. But then he went about his business at home like an 11 yr old would---ate, watched tv, etc. But then later, after not hearing anything back from Mom, he called the salon. And I think the reason they were so worried by 6:50 is that the son did not hear from her at all during the afternoon. I think every working mom calls and checks on kids home alone after school. Even if they cannot come home they at least call and touch base with them. So once he called at 6;50 and said he never heard from her all day, that probably worried them a lot.

I am thinking this is very likely the case.. As in 3:30 or soon thereafter her son made a call to the salon.. Maybe about mom, maybe about what he and grandma or Aunt Lauren were gonna have for dinner when they got home sometime after say 7 to be with him the remainder of that night due to Michelle's working a shift at the Barn.. Whatever was the convo it IMO was not one of any type grave concern at all(she had only left the salon at 2:30 headed to go p/u twins from daycare and then all the way to Dales to drop them off).. So, 3:30 would have been IMO damn near humanly impossible for her to have made it back home without any obstacles in her way.. So, I'm feeling it's likely there was a convo between the son and the family's salon sometime around 3:30(thus the reason why we heard this 3:30 time reported early on.. There was a call it just wasn't "the call that set in motion the discovery that Michelle was missing..

IMO that was the 6:50pm call that her son made.. He knew that his grandma or Aunt would be getting home in the next hour and he was wondering if they'd heard from mom since he never did.. From what I understand it was Lauren who answered at the salon and who asked if mom was there/had they seen mom, cuz he hadn't and she'd never been home.. And that's what quickly got the ball rolling.. So quickly that in literally less than 30 mins from the call from her son her fam had already contacted authorities and reported her missing..

That IMO truly makes both times true/accurate in that there were two calls made to the salon at the two times they've reported.. But IMO it was only in the second, 6:50 call that the concern began, went from zero to sixty in a millisecond and had her officially reported missing in literally less than 30mins..

Makes sense to me..

Does anyone know the timestamp on the 3rd quadrant, as in the bottom-most left frame with the white van driving??

My reason for asking is in attempting to tighten up the time when her Hummer left Dale's.. So, we know the neighbor with the cams was not home when Michelle arrived at 3:18pm(per his statement along with his car being vacant from his driveway in the frame showing Michelle's Hummer arriving.. Per his statement he saw nothing, the Hummer gone(or ATLEAST not visible) upon his arriving home.. So if we could pinpoint or get a good idea of when he arrived home.. Well that would tighten up the time a little.. He wasnt home at 3:18, but we know he was home by 4:40pm(and hes still home at 5:17)..So can anyone tell what the timestamp is on the bottom-most left frame?? I'd like to know if he was home even before 4:40.. Anyone know??

"you see just beneath the surface of the mud, there's more mud here"...in regards to Mr. Miller, is everyone looking past Florida Law? Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice....won't be fooled again.
(quoted out of and with the deepest respect for President George W. Bush)
Seems even here <Mod Snip> in regards to Mr. Miller, everyone is turning to speculation as a foundation in formulating a theory to actions of Mr. Miller, completely looking past his history of action.

This current missing persons case is tragic, beyond any words I can muster, and I pray for the families' that have to endure this needless trauma, but Mr. Miller, in my humble opinion, is, perhaps for the first time as the father of a missing, murdered child, (God forgive me for using Laura as a tool) not following the path his Laura&#8217;s passing paved for him. When he has commented on this case, I see conflict in his eyes....and almost a sense of betrayal, to the cause that is and always will be one out of Love for his daughter Laura Miller. He quickly offers up his position as to whether Michelle is alive or in all provability, no longer a part of the realm.

If Mr. Tim Miller see&#8217;s it necessary to walk away from a case, (abandon as the postings of many have suggested), then he has my unconditional acceptance that I know not why and respect the need and decision, to protect his cause. Rest assured, there is a lot more going on here that anyone has yet to question. Thank you Mr. Miller, for protecting such a valuable asset you and your team has unfortunately become; unfortunate as others have to endure such a lose, creating the need for Texas Equusearch.

During the last so many years, Florida has presented many a name. Those who have gone missing, those who are looking for the missing, and those who have consciously chosen to represent the innocence of the missing. Mr. Tim Miller, father of Laura Miller, and devoted guardian angle against those who rob us of our most cherished (x), to me has been placed in a new dilemma, and has answered honorably&#8230; (this is a non creditable quote, not made by Tim Miller) &#8220;against my inner voice, I will not dishonor the memory of our lost loved ones&#8217; by succumbing to personal or media driven causes. I represent the voice of those who cannot speak, cannot aid, and cannot present a personal plight of disappearance&#8221;.

The educated among us need to help others see what is truly transpiring here. We need to help expand the critical thinking abilities of those who desperately seek to understand the actions of others.

We have here a State acting as a Federal entity, incorporating congressional mandated Federal Law, under the guise of one of the &#8220;United Colony&#8217;s&#8216;&#8221;. The Florida State legislature has under false pretenses, using paper law, adopted Federal practices, all with a statute of limitations, in a attempt to hide, and protect. At the end of said statute(s), Florida legislation will write into state law the above mentioned &#8220;inability&#8221; of the Federal Government, to supersede current State Law.

Witness Protection, redefined&#8230;to protect&#8230;.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/20 ... tona-Beach
Mom of suspect in Michelle Parker case questioned

Updated: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 10:43 PM

As friends and family continue to search for missing mom Michelle Parker, investigators want to talk with a number of people, including the mother of their primary suspect.

Orlando police said they sent a number of subpoenas out -- one of the people police had a few questions for was the mother of Dale Smith II, Parker's ex-fiancé and father to her 3-year-old twins.

"I’m thrilled they’re interviewing the family. If they know something I hope that God will work on their hearts and they can tell us the truth. In the event there is no involvement there, my heart still aches for that family that they’re going through this.,” said Yvonne Stewart, Michelle Parker's mother.

Hoping this morning would bring good new.....Nothing new.

Post#498 by Sparky.....

WKMG Legal Analyst Cheney Mason
WESH Legal Analyst. Dorthy Sims
WFTV Legal Analyst. Jose Baez

Defense Attys
Mark Nejame
Richard Hornsby

Judge Belvin Perry

Sorry, have yet to master the art of bringing a post over from a closed thread....

BUT....you have to be pooping us in your post, Sparky.....right????
This can't be....right???
Please say "right", Sparky...please???

I've been looking but can't find anything about it....oh, Lord....the earth is starting to spin off it's axis....LOL

I went looking when I spotted your post and the date I see 11/17/2009 for case number 2009-DR-012281-O (Paternity)

Is this the case you were looking at?

yep, you got it. I just saw the 11/17/2009 and though WOW two years to the date she goes missing.

Finally out of the Hospital :) Thank you to everyone here that has helped to keep everyone up to date!!! You all are amazing.

Does anyone know the timestamp on the 3rd quadrant, as in the bottom-most left frame with the white van driving??

My reason for asking is in attempting to tighten up the time when her Hummer left Dale's.. So, we know the neighbor with the cams was not home when Michelle arrived at 3:18pm(per his statement along with his car being vacant from his driveway in the frame showing Michelle's Hummer arriving.. Per his statement he saw nothing, the Hummer gone(or ATLEAST not visible) upon his arriving home.. So if we could pinpoint or get a good idea of when he arrived home.. Well that would tighten up the time a little.. He wasnt home at 3:18, but we know he was home by 4:40pm(and hes still home at 5:17)..So can anyone tell what the timestamp is on the bottom-most left frame?? I'd like to know if he was home even before 4:40.. Anyone know??

I was wondering the same thing. The sunlight seems brighter and further away from the light pole than in the 3:18 picture of the hummer arriving, so IMO that white van arrives before 3:18. Could the van parked at the curb be the neighbour's and the one arriving Dale's?? Or did the curb van drive somewhere for a short while, turn around and park and get into the 3:18 picture??

Notice too that there is a red car on all the pictures beside the white van. Is it parked on the other side of the street? Or have we got multiple red cars, black hummers and white vans coming and going at approx the same time? :confused:

ETA: Basically what I'm saying is that it appears, judging by sun and shadow that a white van came down the street before Michelle arrived. imo

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/20 ... tona-Beach
Mom of suspect in Michelle Parker case questioned

Updated: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 10:43 PM

As friends and family continue to search for missing mom Michelle Parker, investigators want to talk with a number of people, including the mother of their primary suspect.

Orlando police said they sent a number of subpoenas out -- one of the people police had a few questions for was the mother of Dale Smith II, Parker's ex-fiancé and father to her 3-year-old twins.

"I’m thrilled they’re interviewing the family. If they know something I hope that God will work on their hearts and they can tell us the truth. In the event there is no involvement there, my heart still aches for that family that they’re going through this.,” said Yvonne Stewart, Michelle Parker's mother.

Thank You for this update ...

:waitasec: I sure wish they would tell us WHO received subpoenas ...

I can see where it is "news" that Dale Jr's mother received one ... but WHO ELSE knows "something" :waitasec: besides Dale Sr. ?

MOO MOO MOO ...

Thank You for this update ...

:waitasec: I sure wish they would tell us WHO received subpoenas ...

I can see where it is "news" that Dale Jr's mother received one ... but WHO ELSE knows "something" :waitasec: besides Dale Sr. ?

MOO MOO MOO ...

I just saw a similar story on WESH. Not much new in it, just that more subpoenas have been issued. I also wish they'd say who received them!
Yes, Dale Sr. but who else? His sister, who lives in Dad's house (I think)?

http://www.wesh.com/news/29940581/detail.html#ixzz1fqnSsGgo

IMO...we need to keep an eye on what MN does....he's a pretty straight shooter...with a great reputation to boot.
When he was representing the Anthony's...he, basically, announced that he couldn't represent them because they were going against almost EVERYTHING he told them NOT to do, as their legal council.

He's not afraid to call someone "out on the rug", so to speak, IMO.
We need to watch his next steps....we'll know what's goin' on....he could even drop DS like a hot potato...COULD....not IS gonna, nor WILL...no rumors starting by me!! LOL
His FIRST order of business, IMO, will be explaining that pesky time line....
AGAIN...all just IMO...and some speculation as to his next moves and representation of DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member