571 users online (83 members and 488 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

WA - Snohomish jail inmate accused of sixth assault

A Snohomish County Jail inmate accused of stabbing his court-appointed lawyers with pencils was booked Monday on a new assault allegation.

Read more: http://www.seattlepi.com/news/articl...#ixzz1fpPBE5pR

Looks like he is awaiting trial on shooting death, and is being accused of assaults. At least he seems to be fair. Record shows right now 3 assaults on guards and 3 on defense attorneys.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Joshua Monson will be in a Washington state courtroom Monday, but he may not have a lawyer with him.

Monson, who was recently convicted on a felony drug charge, stabbed three court-appointed attorneys during his trial, according to authorities.
    http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/05/justic...bed/?hpt=ju_c2
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

That dude needs to be in a straight jacket 24/7

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

LOL, "....he won't have a lawyer with him."

Gosh, ya think?

I think they just need to just lock him up and throw away the key!

fran

Here's an article of the day this guy actually stabbed his third and final lawyer. It seems the perp had been required to wear a leg shocking devise in an attempt to prevent him from stabbing his lawyer, as he'd done to his two previous attorneys. The lawyer said it wouldn't prevent him from stabbing his lawyer again.

Low and behold, in front of the jury, the perp grabbed the attorney's pen and stabbed him with hit. Thus his third lawyer victim.

I believe it was the judge that told the defendent he would NOT get a new lawyer and would have to represent himself!

Since the guy is in on a possession of meth charge, wonder if he didn't sample too much of his own product!

JMHO
    fran

http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/daily...oom_psycho.php

Joshua Monson, Courtroom Psycho, Cannot Stop Stabbing Lawyers with Writing Utensils

full article at link ..................