816 users online (184 members and 632 guests)  

Websleuths News

CA - Severely disabled care home patient's pregnancy investigated

The Placer County Sheriff's Department has begun an investigation at a Penryn ResCare residential facility after a severely developmentally and physically disabled woman turned up six months pregnant.

The 34-year-old woman is also blind.

OMG How tragic and sad. I hope they catch and convict

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

In my own reality...it's nicer here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    OMG How tragic and sad. I hope they catch and convict
    I hope they catch and castrate!
    It was really nice of the guy to leave his DNA behind though...should make it much easier to identify him.

BC by da beach
    Facility Information Reported Incidents
    If it is disabled client that impregnated the woman, the facility could be charged with neglect or something i suppose ????

December 2012 - arrest:

According to Lt. Mark Reed, the sheriff’s office has been looking for Montgomery for more than a month and tracked him down in the Elverta area on Wednesday night...

Marquis X. Montgomery, 22, was arrested in Sacramento County on Wednesday and booked into the Placer County Jail on $150,000 bail...

Montgomery is a former worker at the facility but left before sheriff’s investigators could get a DNA sample from him, Reed said. The sheriff’s office had a DNA test done after the baby was born and connected Montgomery through family DNA, Reed said. A warrant will be issued to take a DNA sample from Montgomery, he said.

Marquis Montgomery, rapist

December 2012:

Marquise Montgomery, 22, of Sacramento, pleaded no contest to one count of rape of an incompetent victim and admitted causing her great bodily injury during the commission of the rape, the Placer County District Attorney’s Office said...

Montgomery will be sentenced to 13 years in state prison, the maximum allowed by law, and will be required to register as a sex offender for life upon his release from prison, the DA’s office said.

Not enough.
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.