1069 users online (280 members and 789 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #4 *J. Hunter guilty*

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/brief.cfm?id=78797
    Police and community members continue to search for 5-year-old Jahessye Shockley who disappeared on October 11, 2011 from Glendale, Arizona.

Info & Support thread

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3

Please Continue here...
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 04-23-2015 at 01:31 PM. Reason: fixed broken links

Today, 04:50 PM
    Marigold

Just a short note of thanks for those that are working out in the cold to find evidence in order to obtain justice for Jhessye. God bless them all!
    Have you seen some activity Marigold?
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

Sweet little Jhessye....people are looking for you. I wish you could tell us where you are so that they could bring you home.

Jerice will never have one single day of peace or happiness for the rest of her life. She will never get away from what she did to her child. Never. And the fact that she hid Jhessye's remains, so her child can't even have a decent burial will make things even worse for her.

Give it up Jerice. Tell someone where you put your baby's body. Do this one decent thing for Jhessye.

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    Have you seen some activity Marigold?
    No, I haven't seen anything, but I wish I had.
    The heat in my house went out today. I had it fixed in a couple of hours, but while I was sitting here bundled up, I thought of all of the hard working people that might be doing investigative work, taking pictures, talking to witnesses, gathering evidence, etc, and just wanted to send some good thoughts and prayers their way.

For the sake of the older siblings, and for some sense of closure for them, I really hope she is found soon and brought home.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Police issued a statement Dec. 1 regarding the search for missing 5-year-old Jhessye Shockley. Police had recently conducted searches of nearby landfills. A spokesman with the Glendale Police Department, Sergeant Brent Coombs, said from the beginning of the investigation the holding and potential searching of these areas was contingent upon where the facts of the investigation lead police investigators.
    "It is based on these facts that investigators feel it is no longer necessary to hold the areas at the Glendale Landfill," he said.
    http://www.glendalestar.com/news/hea...871e3ce6c.html

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post

Police issued a statement Dec. 1 regarding the search for missing 5-year-old Jhessye Shockley. Police had recently conducted searches of nearby landfills. A spokesman with the Glendale Police Department, Sergeant Brent Coombs, said from the beginning of the investigation the holding and potential searching of these areas was contingent upon where the facts of the investigation lead police investigators.
    "It is based on these facts that investigators feel it is no longer necessary to hold the areas at the Glendale Landfill," he said.

http://www.glendalestar.com/news/hea...871e3ce6c.html
    Unless they have info that she is NOT in the landfill, I really do not understand this at all. I do get that they may have cordoned off the wrong area, based on when they thought she went missing. But that's no reason to abandon searching the landfill altogether. Just figure out what other sections she could be in.

Unless they think she's elsewhere based on add'l info they have, this part of the investigation really frustrates me.
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

I agree belimom, the statement makes no sense to me. I only hope they have some sort of decent lead on where else to be searching if they don't intend to search there anymore.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Please let today be the day they find Jhessye!!

Even if they are 100 million percent certain that Jhessye's body isn't in the landfill, I still think they should have done a comprehensive search. They might have found blankets, bedding or other evidence with Jhessye's DNA. Or who knows, maybe they would have found something incriminating written by Jerice. But we will never know because Glendale PD decided to abandon the search.

I'm scared that it has gotten so quiet. It makes me feel as if Jhessye is being forgotten. It's been almost a year since Hailey Dunn went missing and Texas LE is no closer to finding her than they were in December 2010. I don't want that for any missing child.

We're still here Jhessye, thinking of you every single day.
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

I agree, it is really quiet. I hope that indicates LE building their case and not a cooling of the investigation.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

It's a small comfort, but at least KPHO, the local CBS affiliate, is keeping Jhessye's picture/poster on the news page of their site: http://www.kpho.com/category/208616/news

rosepetal1065 is offline Ive got splinters..in the windmills of my mind......
    Quote Originally Posted by Marigold View Post
    It's a small comfort, but at least KPHO, the local CBS affiliate, is keeping Jhessye's picture/poster on the news page of their site: http://www.kpho.com/category/208616/news
    I was watching the super early broadcast on HLN this am..they were speaking about their website and Jhessye's face was on there.
    Providing domestic support and love to LE for 18.5 yrs and counting..

Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast