1219 users online (218 members and 1001 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #10

Michelle (Shelly) Parker has been missing since November 17, 2011. She dropped off her twins with their father, who she is not married to and no one has seen her since.
    She last had contact with her brother on November 17, around 4:30pm. It was a text she was in Waterford. A search is underway. Her cellphone powered off at 8:08pm 11/17.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police...g-woman/nFg3d/

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police...g-woman/nFg3d/

Map by: TexasLil
    Media Links
    Professional Posters & Locals/Insiders

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4
    Thread #5
    Thread #6
    Thread #7
    Thread #8
    Thread #9

Please continue here...
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 04-23-2015 at 11:06 AM. Reason: fixed broken links

Please bring over any links to maps and relevant sleuthing material.

Thanks so much you guys!

So the text "Waterford" came from the vicinity of the 408 freeway which is about 6 miles west of the Waterford Town Center. If the abductor did the texting then I would think they or he were actually heading west or any direction other than east toward Waterford to throw others off the trail

(Repeating this as the other thread closed right after I posted this over there.)

I am bringing my confusion...and relentless-ness...

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Quote Originally Posted by Private Dallasite View Post
    All we know is that the "waterford" text did not ping in waterford but in Oakridge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Private Dallasite View Post
    I apologize for no link, but its my understanding that that's how they new "the Waterford text" is bogus, & it just so happend its in the same proximity when its powered down.
    Do we know for sure that pinged in Oakridge? My guess is the same as many of you: that it pinged nowhere near Waterford.

Sorry, I'm kind of jumping in and out of this thread occasionally, so I apologize if I'm posting on a moot point.
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

Quote Originally Posted by belimom View Post
    Do we know for sure that pinged in Oakridge? My guess is the same as many of you: that it pinged nowhere near Waterford.

Sorry, I'm kind of jumping in and out of this thread occasionally, so I apologize if I'm posting on a moot point.
    No, not a moot point at all. It is a key point. Imo, find out who texted that and you find the perp. I can make one good guess.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Brad Parker on Nancy Grace about the iphone: says they aren't telling them where they found it or what is on or in the phone. That is gonna be confidential.. but I'm so glad they found it so much information on that phone that's gonna maybe fill the puzzle up to where she was last seen and gone. I thank the lord for having the police department for finding it.
    He said Michelle she used it for everything when she text, her texts were perfect and the last text she did wasn't perfect so someone else text besides Michelle. Wherever she went, she'd text his wife and say she was here, or gone, and when she'd be somewhere and she'd be right on the money every time.

ON the only facebook page (the official one put on by her family) for Michelle...her sister, maybe, posted that Michelle worked from the ages of 19-25 (6 years) at the Gatorsdockside in Waterford Lakes. Just another bit of information. She is 33 now...so obviously that was several years ago.

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    No, not a moot point at all. It is a key point. Imo, find out who texted that and you find the perp. I can make one good guess.
    My guess is also that if she was last seen at 3:15, then something happened to her soon after. So the ping of that 4:30 text could be near or on the way to/from a location where she may be.

I really really hope they find her...

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

Never mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was Brad not Dale. It's the nyquil I swearz...........
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

This issue with Michelles' kids possibly being kept from their maternal grandparents, is starting to remind me of Susan Powell's case.
    Dale Jr. may be innocent; but he's not helping himself with his actions.
    jmo.

Quote Originally Posted by ingra1327 View Post
    Brad Parker on Nancy Grace about the iphone: says they aren't telling them where they found it or what is on or in the phone. That is gonna be confidential.. but I'm so glad they found it so much information on that phone that's gonna maybe fill the puzzle up to where she was last seen and gone. I thank the lord for having the police department for finding it.
    He said Michelle she used it for everything when she text, her texts were perfect and the last text she did wasn't perfect so someone else text besides Michelle. Wherever she went, she'd text his wife and say she was here, or gone, and when she'd be somewhere and she'd be right on the money every time.
    Whoever sent that text more than likely knew how punctual Michelle was on texting and so felt he had to text something back right away.

Lauren talking about when the police called them to identify the phone. They were on a search out in the woods and she got a phone call asking to come up and when they got there they asked her if they could identify the phone.
    She identified it with the pictures. They all knew it was her phone (mom, step-dad, brother), she had changed the case around Halloween.

Michelle Parker Timeline: Key Dates To Missing Mom Investigation

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1126752.html

I hope i can post the link. Sorry in advance if not. I also know there have been some discussion about Huffington Posts Time Line but I hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by ingra1327 View Post
    Lauren talking about when the police called them to identify the phone. They were on a search out in the woods and she got a phone call asking to come up and when they got there they asked her if they could identify the phone.
    She identified it with the pictures. They all knew it was her phone (mom, step-dad, brother), she had changed the case around Halloween.
    I read somewhere that one of them was in a tree, trying to get an aerial view. That broke my heart - this family is searching so hard for her...

Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast