FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Michelle (Shelly) Parker has been missing since November 17, 2011. She dropped off her twins with their father, who she is not married to and no one has seen her since.
She last had contact with her brother on November 17, around 4:30pm. It was a text she was in Waterford. A search is underway. Her cellphone powered off at 8:08pm 11/17.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Michelle_Parker_and_Hummer.jpg

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Map by: TexasLil
Media Links
Professional Posters & Locals/Insiders

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9

Please continue here...

Please bring over any links to maps and relevant sleuthing material.

Thanks so much you guys! :blowkiss:

So the text "Waterford" came from the vicinity of the 408 freeway which is about 6 miles west of the Waterford Town Center. If the abductor did the texting then I would think they or he were actually heading west or any direction other than east toward Waterford to throw others off the trail

(Repeating this as the other thread closed right after I posted this over there.)

All we know is that the "waterford" text did not ping in waterford but in Oakridge.

I apologize for no link, but its my understanding that that's how they new "the Waterford text" is bogus, & it just so happend its in the same proximity when its powered down.

Do we know for sure that pinged in Oakridge? My guess is the same as many of you: that it pinged nowhere near Waterford.

Sorry, I'm kind of jumping in and out of this thread occasionally, so I apologize if I'm posting on a moot point. :innocent:

Do we know for sure that pinged in Oakridge? My guess is the same as many of you: that it pinged nowhere near Waterford.

Sorry, I'm kind of jumping in and out of this thread occasionally, so I apologize if I'm posting on a moot point. :innocent:

No, not a moot point at all. It is a key point. Imo, find out who texted that and you find the perp. I can make one good guess.

Brad Parker on Nancy Grace about the iphone: says they aren't telling them where they found it or what is on or in the phone. That is gonna be confidential.. but I'm so glad they found it so much information on that phone that's gonna maybe fill the puzzle up to where she was last seen and gone. I thank the lord for having the police department for finding it.
He said Michelle she used it for everything when she text, her texts were perfect and the last text she did wasn't perfect so someone else text besides Michelle. Wherever she went, she'd text his wife and say she was here, or gone, and when she'd be somewhere and she'd be right on the money every time.

ON the only facebook page (the official one put on by her family) for Michelle...her sister, maybe, posted that Michelle worked from the ages of 19-25 (6 years) at the Gatorsdockside in Waterford Lakes. Just another bit of information. She is 33 now...so obviously that was several years ago.

No, not a moot point at all. It is a key point. Imo, find out who texted that and you find the perp. I can make one good guess.

My guess is also that if she was last seen at 3:15, then something happened to her soon after. So the ping of that 4:30 text could be near or on the way to/from a location where she may be.

I really really hope they find her...

:praying:

Never mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was Brad not Dale. It's the nyquil I swearz...........

This issue with Michelles' kids possibly being kept from their maternal grandparents, is starting to remind me of Susan Powell's case.
Dale Jr. may be innocent; but he's not helping himself with his actions.
jmo.

Brad Parker on Nancy Grace about the iphone: says they aren't telling them where they found it or what is on or in the phone. That is gonna be confidential.. but I'm so glad they found it so much information on that phone that's gonna maybe fill the puzzle up to where she was last seen and gone. I thank the lord for having the police department for finding it.
He said Michelle she used it for everything when she text, her texts were perfect and the last text she did wasn't perfect so someone else text besides Michelle. Wherever she went, she'd text his wife and say she was here, or gone, and when she'd be somewhere and she'd be right on the money every time.

Whoever sent that text more than likely knew how punctual Michelle was on texting and so felt he had to text something back right away.

Lauren talking about when the police called them to identify the phone. They were on a search out in the woods and she got a phone call asking to come up and when they got there they asked her if they could identify the phone.
She identified it with the pictures. They all knew it was her phone (mom, step-dad, brother), she had changed the case around Halloween.

Lauren talking about when the police called them to identify the phone. They were on a search out in the woods and she got a phone call asking to come up and when they got there they asked her if they could identify the phone.
She identified it with the pictures. They all knew it was her phone (mom, step-dad, brother), she had changed the case around Halloween.

I read somewhere that one of them was in a tree, trying to get an aerial view. That broke my heart - this family is searching so hard for her... :cry:

ON the only facebook page (the official one put on by her family) for Michelle...her sister, maybe, posted that Michelle worked from the ages of 19-25 (6 years) at the Gatorsdockside in Waterford Lakes. Just another bit of information. She is 33 now...so obviously that was several years ago.

hmmm.....do we know how long MP and DS knew each other? Could they have met there at Waterford?

So the text "Waterford" came from the vicinity of the 408 freeway which is about 6 miles west of the Waterford Town Center. If the abductor did the texting then I would think they or he were actually heading west or any direction other than east toward Waterford to throw others off the trail

(Repeating this as the other thread closed right after I posted this over there.)

No they have not released where it came from. The map just shows what the text stated (IMO). LE has stated that she was not at or near Waterford when that text was sent.

It may not be just Dale with regards to visitation, as DCF is working with the families so the transitions back and forth are smooth for the children.

:waitasec: Now Lauren is saying she is NOT sure if the video time-stamp is correct when just the other day she stated that the video time-stamp is WRONG! :crazy: :maddening:

Lauren about time stamp on video possibly being wrong:
initially the video came out and I don't know if the time was correct or not. Dale told them the children were dropped of at 4:00 initially but that doesn't correspond with the video. Either the video is wrong, or someone isn't telling the truth. (time stamp says 3:18)

So Lauren says she only believes the time stamp is wrong based on what DS says. She doesn't know which one is correct, Dale or the time stamp. (hmmm.)
Says the neighborhood is a loop around so you'd drive in, drive up to the house, then loop around. She just would have gone around the loop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taylor Sage