790 users online (82 members and 708 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Finally!!!!!!!!!

This is wonderful news!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GetSmart View Post
    http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/artic...0_TheOkl504769

He told agents that he was driving on a rural Okfuskee County road in June 2008 when he pulled over, got out of his car and was approached by "two monsters," according to the affidavit.

Sweat said he "panicked," grabbed a .40-caliber handgun from between the seats of his car and "shot the monsters." He then grabbed a .22-caliber gun from the glove box and "shot the monsters" again before getting back in his car and driving away, agents said.
    snipped for space

Oh my Lord!!! Sweat was either on a major drug trip that day or is one of the biggest liars of all time. moo
    Remembering Taylor and Skyla
    "The children of our hearts" ..... Claycat

He told agents that he was driving on a rural Okfuskee County road in June 2008 when he pulled over, got out of his car and was approached by "two monsters," according to the affidavit.

Sweat said he "panicked," grabbed a .40-caliber handgun from between the seats of his car and "shot the monsters." He then grabbed a .22-caliber gun from the glove box and "shot the monsters" again before getting back in his car and driving away, agents said.

Read more from this Tulsa World article at http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/artic...0_TheOkl504769

Anybody wanna guess what the defense is gonna go for?

So what do we know about Sweat, I remember checking out his myspace or some sort of social network, him posing with lots of guns, etc. Do we know if there is any diagnosis of mental illness, heavy drug use of the halucinegenic variety, etc.

Cause you just know that the whole "monsters" statement is going to result in a mentally unfit or diminished capacity defense.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Just saw this on Google News! I had despaired of ever getting any answers about Skyla and Taylor.

wow...oh wow...I never thought anyone would ever be charged! So happy
    IMO

I am in absolute awe in some of the Law Enforcement agencies I read about. Thank you for never giving up on these 2 girls. May peace finally come upon these families.

I see that he's going to attempt the usual insanity defense. I sincerely hope the jury sees through it, convicts him, and sentences him to death.

Absolutely heinous crime that demands the ultimate punishment.

I can't believe it. This case has gone on so long. Why did he do this? His statement about "monsters", is he trying to set up an insanity defense? What's this guy's history?
    For Elizabeth, a minor child, a victim. Thank God she is home!

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

Finally some good news!! Justice!
    Justice for Trayvon

http://www.ok.gov/osbi/Press_Room/20...RDER_CASE.html

I'm continuing to look for the entire charging affidavit referenced in the Tulsa World story.
    Remembering Taylor and Skyla
    "The children of our hearts" ..... Claycat

Oh my god!!!! I just went to CNN and saw this! OMG!

Here is the thread for Kevin's GF's murder. The connection to these two girls was discussed.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=Ashley+Taylor

So, could this guy be connected to any other crimes? I'm not familiar with Oklahoma geography to know which cases could be linked.

Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    I can't believe it. This case has gone on so long. Why did he do this? His statement about "monsters", is he trying to set up an insanity defense? What's this guy's history?
    The insanity defense is surely coming as night follows day.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast