HLN Special Report w. Vinnie Pollitan.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
He is doing a full hour on Lisa tonight on the Special Report show. In the corner it said "New Developments" so IDK if it is new or not. I haven't followed this case closely but I figured I would post on here for you all.

I wonder if Jim Spellman will be reporting?

Thanks, I'm watching. I wonder if there is anything *new* as well.

I wonder if the baby was already dead when the person was seen carrying her down the road? With a baby you could pass that off as the baby is sleeping. UGH horrible to even think about.

Pretty much clips of all the characters we already know about and no reporting as of yet.

I'm glad Vinnie is doing this, to put the spotlight back on Lisa. :cow: I believe DB knows what happened :cow:

Is BS backing off of the parents? He doesn't seem so gung-ho anymore. IMO

"Family has shut it down."

BS: his opinion, darned if they do darned if they don't

He hasn't spoken to "witness" Lisa? He's talked to people who've talked to her though. Okay, then.

BS: he stayed away from witnesses i.e. MW. Whoever called MW is the person who abducted Lisa. That number was never called prior to that night.

Wow that whole phone call thing is way weird and creepy. As I said in my original post I have not followed this case does anyone know if that is true about the phone call?

Phones could not make outgoing calls but could receive calls.

Who does MW know who is in the realm of suspicion? Jersey

I am very happy that Vinnie on HLN is covering this case ...

But IMO ... he could have done it withOUT Bill Stanton on ... :furious:

IMO ... BS is still "spinning" this SODDI theory ...

BS is just NOT believable, credible and soooooooo full of himself ...

MOO MOO and MOO ...

I have a hard time buying that "Jersey" is sitting in jail but not charged or mentioned as a POI or suspect by LE in this case. I think BS has appropriate initials, too. :angel:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back