1265 users online (286 members and 979 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 82
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    1,742

    Dateline with Josh Powell 12-9-11

    Dateline NBC is having Josh Powell on tonight to speak about the case.
    JMHO
    Kimmer



    "A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    STEELER COUNTRY!
    Posts
    27,148
    anyone watching? I can't watch TV tonight.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    1,742
    Josh Powells sister was called by the daycare worker to see if she knew where the kids were, they had not shown up at daycare and Susan had not called to say the the kids would not be at daycare that day, it was completely out of character for Susan to not at least call

    There had been several cases that year of carbon monoxide poisionings so when Josh sister arrived at the house and could not get an answer at the door she called LE and they told her that if she would take resbonsibilty for the broken window they would break into the house to check on the family..

    When Josh called his sister back on the phone on Monday he sounded surprised when he was asked where Susan and the boys were he said that the boys were with him at that he had went to Susan's work to pick her up but she was not there ( so much for him not remembering it was a workday...and how did he think she would get to work since he had the car).
    JMHO
    Kimmer



    "A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    774
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    Josh Powells sister was called by the daycare worker to see if she knew where the kids were, they had not shown up at daycare and Susan had not called to say the the kids would not be at daycare that day, it was completely out of character for Susan to not at least call

    There had been several cases that year of carbon monoxide poisionings so when Josh sister arrived at the house and could not get an answer at the door she called LE and they told her that if she would take resbonsibilty for the broken window they would break into the house to check on the family..

    When Josh called his sister back on the phone on Monday he sounded surprised when he was asked where Susan and the boys were he said that the boys were with him at that he had went to Susan's work to pick her up but she was not there ( so much for him not remembering it was a workday...and how did he think she would get to work since he had the car).
    Wait...are you saying he went to pick her up after work on Monday? How would she have gotten to work if she didn't drive? This is new info for me.

    I'm not able to watch tv tonight. Was this on one of the shows?

    IMO

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    1,742
    Josh told LE that he left around 11:45-12:00 am to go camping 100 miles away in a severe snowstorm with the young boys. LE says that this was the beginning of a very strange missing persons case.
    JMHO
    Kimmer



    "A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    1,742
    Quote Originally Posted by diphi View Post
    Wait...are you saying he went to pick her up after work on Monday? How would she have gotten to work if she didn't drive? This is new info for me.

    I'm not able to watch tv tonight. Was this on one of the shows?

    IMO
    Yes that is what josh told his sister when she was finally able to get ahold of him on that Monday when he was on his way back home with the boys....I will do my best to transcribe what is said...I have it taped so I may have to rematch it later to see if I have missed anything.
    JMHO
    Kimmer



    "A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    1,742
    Yes it is on a new dateline that is airing tonight.
    JMHO
    Kimmer



    "A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    1,742
    It is called After Midnight you should be Abe to watch it online either later tonight or tomorrow.
    JMHO
    Kimmer



    "A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    1,742
    Susan Powells parents have tried to hold on and they are oping that she will still call them, Chuck Cox said what kind of Father would he be if he gave up hope....one of Susan's best friends said that josh was so tit with money he would not even let her buy groceries, she had gotten a call one night from Susan asking if she could borrow 2 hotdogs because e boys were starving....it was also around this time when josh quit going to church with Susan and also josh and Susan had always been very affectionate, but a couple of years before Susan went missing josh was not longer affectionate and claimed it was because he did not want to get germs.
    JMHO
    Kimmer



    "A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    1,742
    Josh's sister is saying that when she walked into the house with LE on Monday that there were 2 box fans and it looked like the carpet had been cleaned and the fans were set up to dry the Carpet but it was still wet...and Susan's purse was in the bedroom with her wallet and all of her I'd in the purse....detectives started looking at josh at this point, they asked him why he did not take his wife camping and josh could not give them an answer...also the place he claims he went camping is the Simpson springs campground is next to the dougway proving ground and it is where the military as tested many of its chemical and biological agents and it is not a friendly place..LE also seized and searched the family van and have still not released if they found any evidence in the van..but while LE had the van josh rented a car and racked up several hundred miles...LE at this point began to hone in on josh it was at this time that josh quit cooperating with LE..
    JMHO
    Kimmer



    "A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    1,742
    The one theory LE kept coming back to is that foul play had happened to Susan this is when LE named josh a person of interest...this is also when Susan's friends and family started coming to the same conclusion..at this point everyone turned on josh except joshs father....du du du in comes Stephen powell and his says he told josh that one of the worst things a husband could do is hurt his wife, Stephen claims he was testing josh (yea right).
    It was at this point that josh and stephen decided to join forces to try and find out what had happened, and now SP claims that Susan started asking him to feel her legs to see how smooth they were and now he is going to talk about how sexual and aggressive Susan was to Stephen...
    JMHO
    Kimmer



    "A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,275
    Thank you Kimmer~
    Justice for Caylee

    "We have a different stage. We have the same actress," Sheaffer said.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,279
    He is a strange fellow......IMO.
    Very strange. I am almost shaking,eek.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    23,799
    Interviewer asked more pointed questions this time. Asked JP right out if he killed Susan. To me JP kinda hesitated before he answered it. Then he said he would never hurt Susan.

    I also noted when JP said people were trying to keep him and Susan apart. He couldn't really explain that though he was given the opportunity.

    For me the fact that JP quit kissing Susan because of a fear of germs is new info.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

    Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?


    "Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,279
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    Interviewer asked more pointed questions this time. Asked JP right out if he killed Susan. To me JP kinda hesitated before he answered it. Then he said he would never hurt Susan.

    I also noted when JP said people were trying to keep him and Susan apart. He couldn't really explain that though he was given the opportunity.

    For me the fact that JP quit kissing Susan because of a fear of germs is new info.
    I called myself watching but I missed that part about the germs. He and his dad are just so unsettling. I did not realize also that they may be investigating him as well in the porn case.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Josh Powell Burial
    By jmarple in forum Susan Cox Powell
    Replies: 266
    Last Post: 02-26-2012, 03:15 PM
  2. Josh Powell blew his house up in WA #3
    By believe09 in forum Susan Cox Powell
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 12:08 AM
  3. Josh Powell's House in WA blows up
    By Apples2Apples in forum Susan Cox Powell
    Replies: 1117
    Last Post: 02-06-2012, 02:48 PM
  4. Josh Powell Gets Children Taken Away
    By Opp2mystic1 in forum Susan Cox Powell
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2011, 11:30 PM
  5. Replies: 76
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 06:35 PM

Tags for this Thread