GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Kind words do not cost much
Reaction score
The body of Jorelys Rivera was found Monday afternoon in a metal trash bin, the GBI said. Jorelys, who had been missing since Friday, had been severely beaten and sexually assaulted, according to Vernon Keenan, director of the GBI.

http://www.ajc.com/news/cherokee/police-find-body-of-1249642.html

A 7-year-old Canton girl whose body was discovered Monday died of blunt force trauma to the head and stab wounds, the GBI said Tuesday. Jorelys Rivera had also been sexually assaulted, GBI Director Vernon Keenan said at a news conference in Canton.

http://www.ajc.com/news/cherokee/canton-girl-died-of-1252353.html

A 20-year-old maintenance worker from Canton is being held without bond on charges stemming from the beating death of 7-year-old Jorelys Rivera, who disappeared from her apartment complex last week. Ryan Brunn...

http://www.timesunion.com/news/arti...g-held-without-bond-2381228.php#ixzz1g6Jdad6Y

Rest in Peace Jorelys

Jorelys-Ivette-Rivera.jpg

Thread #1:
Found Deceased GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thread # 2:
Found Deceased GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton 2 Dec 2011 - #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thread # 3:
Found Deceased GA - Jorely Rivera, 7, Canton 2 Dec 2011 #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Please feel free to add additional appropriate tags, that helps in use of search.

Please bring forward articles and posts you feel will be of help in this thread!

Rest in peace baby girl!

I have many friends who went to the funeral home tonight and they all said it was very moving. This poor mother loved her child dearly and everyone said she is truly broken. I'm going to the funeral tomorrow but I couldn't make it tonight.

Thank you for going Truckengirl. I wish I could go but I'm too far away.

My hugs and admiration for those who have joined in the searches, and are now joining wiith the heartbroken grieving family of Jorelys. It is difficult to be in the midst of so much raw emotion, to be there to offer them some comfort and let them know that so many people, many strangers, cared.

I've been trying to keep up with this and more cases at the same time and I guess I have missed a lot. Does anyone know if the arrest of RB was based DNA evidence?

I saw the interview with RB's brother, Connor, and he seems absolutely positive that this arrest is a mistake or a setup. But then, I guess nobody would think their brother had anything to do with this horrific crime.

OK I'm back... I laughed I gagged, and I think the point was to push 3D TV on me???
JACK AXX 3D...
When my 19 yr old son sits in Santa's lap... I just might get a 3D TV lol.

back to my thoughts to share... no rumors here...

JR had a diary THAT she held close? her mom said so.
I have been around A LOT of little girls...
I MAY BE BURPING DIRT OLD... BUT IIRC diary's don't really start
until 12 (ish) when handwriting is more legible...
yes I know about journals in school, That starts in 1st grade or sooner but...
could this have been a "gift"?

OK I'm back... I laughed I gagged, and I think the point was to push 3D TV on me???JACK AXX 3D...
When my 19 yr old son sits in Santa's lap... I just might get a 3D TV lol.

back to my thoughts to share... no rumors here...

JR had a diary THAT she held close? her mom said so.
I have been around A LOT of little girls...
I MAY BE BURPING DIRT OLD... BUT IIRC diary's don't really start
until 12 (ish) when handwriting is more legible...
yes I know about journals in school, That starts in 1st grade or sooner but...
could this have been a "gift"?

I left for a couple of hours myself and watched a movie called "Back up Plan". It was with Jennifer Lopez. I laughed so hard all through the movie and I know that I needed to do that. This has really been an emotional week. I hope you got some relief by seeing that movie. laughter does help.

I agree about the diary. Girls usually don't have one until there is something to write in it that is only for their eyes. A way to express their feelings. I don't know about it being a gift. Her mother I think would not let her keep something like that if she didn't buy it for her. Just don't know and waiting for all these answers is nerve racking. So many loose ends. jmo

A rumor that Kimster asked us not to post or discuss on the threads :giggle: HTH. :)

Oops...missed that on the other thread. I edited my post. :innocent:

Oops...missed that on the other thread. I edited my post. :innocent:

MOM mentioned it being missing along with Jorelys and her purse. IMO this is VERY important and IF not located IT NEEDS TO BE!!

I'm sorry how can we find an indivisable truck? or a camouflage one even?????

Sorry!
What is the real BOLO?
I do care.

I'm sorry how can we find an indivisable truck? or a camouflage one even?????

Sorry!
What is the real BOLO?
I do care.

I'm sorry! I posted on the wrong thread. :blushing:
I'm listening to the scanner in Putnam County FL. Someone is driving erratically in a camo painted truck.
It's late and I'm getting silly. The thought of LE BOLOing for a camo truck struck me as funny. LOL

Oh geez...now SP has posted a Confederate Flag on his FB profile. :/

I think it's funny that SP was all about talking to CNN about how RB was innocent, but instead of being in court to support him yesterday, he was posting on facebook about spending the day with his new girlfriend.

I think it's funny that SP was all about talking to CNN about how RB was innocent, but instead of being in court to support him yesterday, he was posting on facebook about spending the day with his new girlfriend.

He has a new girlfriend every week and a one word vocabulary. jmo

http://www.ajc.com/news/a-vigil-and-lingering-1255879.html
A vigil and lingering questions

---snipped----

In the 60 hours after they were called to search for Jorelys Rivera, Canton police did not find the blood-smeared apartment where she died, even though it was less than 100 yards from where she was last seen. At one point during that time, police suspended their search overnight, official investigative logs show.

Once the team was called — by the Cherokee County sheriff rather than the Canton police — it took just four hours to locate the crime scene and another two hours to find Jorelys’ body in a nearby trash compactor .

About 10 percent of the 356 units are vacant, according to the property manager.

According to state investigators, there was no mistaking that something ghastly had happened in one particular unit; there was blood everywhere — on the walls as well as the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo