Page 1 of 32 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: MI - AMBER ALERT: Bianca Lilly Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #3

MI - AMBER ALERT: Bianca Lilly Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #3

Please continue here.

http://www.amberalert.com/alerts/3ce...3d2b2d0782ec6/

2-year-old Bianca Jones disappeared from Detroit, Michigan on Friday, December 2, 2011. Her father reported that he had been carjacked with Bianca inside the car early that morning. A short time later, his car was found a few blocks away with the engine running, and no sign of Bianca in the vehicle. An AMBER Alert was then issued for Bianica. Investigators have stated that they are questioning the authenticity of her father's story. He failed a polygraph. Bianca is still missing.

Anyone with information and/or tips:
    Crime Stoppers (anonymous): 1-800-SPEAK-UP (1-800-773-2587).
    Detroit Police Department: 313-596-2260

NCMEC: 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-845-5678)

PREVIOUS THREADS:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156282"]Thread #1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156544"]Thread #2[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156307"]Information & Support Thread[/ame]
    FOR THE MISSING: PACIFIC NORTHWEST - Highlighting missing persons in the Pacific Northwest - www.facebook.com/missingnorthwest / www.twitter.com/MissingNW
    STILL DOING IT FOR DYLAN GROENE. REST IN PEACE.

HELP FIND MISSING 7-YEAR-OLD PATRICK ALFORD.

FOOTY/SOCCER FAN? Join us here.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LindaG
    Probably one of his sisters. They're very close.

I wonder if the house has been locked because it will be or has (unofficially) been declared a murder scene. Wasn't it yesterday that LE removed Bianca's bed sheets from the house. moo

Quote: LaurieJ:
    ..no---they searched his place friday/saturday/monday...while he was in jail.

..it was at the tues P/C at his attorney's office that his lawyer said "LE took the computer, hard drives, her bed sheets.."

Yes, thanks LaurieJ, and what I was thinking, is that the results from testing the sheets may have come back by now and the house could have been declared a crime scene. But then I think they'd have to arrest someone.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LindaG For This Useful Post:

Wonder when his smooth talking is going to turn to pitiful wailing about how accidents happen. Maybe prolific daddy might have been more truthful if he had been spanked with a paddle.

Even though he dreamt up an unlikely scenario about carjacking, he may have given much more intense careful thought to the disposal site. The stakes were higher than just being a liar. He's counting on a "no body no crime" excuse.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Caligram For This Useful Post:

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Quote Originally Posted by Caligram View Post
    Wonder when his smooth talking is going to turn to pitiful wailing about how accidents happen. Maybe prolific daddy might have been more truthful if he had been spanked with a paddle.

Even though he dreamt up an unlikely scenario about carjacking, he may have given much more intense careful thought to the disposal site. The stakes were higher than just being a liar. He's counting on a "no body no crime" excuse.
    I think that's exactly what this guy is thinking, and it makes me Daily searches with hundreds of volunteers, DPD and DFD personnel, Wayne County Sheriff's people, out in the cold, combing through brush, abandoned homes/buildings looking for the missing two-year-old when, all the while, D'Andre Lane knows exactly what happened to Bianca and where he put her. I have lost all hope that this little one will be found alive. jmo

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Keep checking in. No news

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bravo For This Useful Post:

tlcya is offline Websleuths IS its Members, plain and simple
    somewhere between incredulous and disgusted
    no updates

So sad. Where is this baby?
    If no link is provided it's a good bet it's simply

Giving blogging a stab. Link to my Websleuths blogspot. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/blog.php?49066-tlcya-the-Good-the-Bad-the-Websleuth

In reading the blogs of my fellow members I find I am getting to know many of them in ways I hadn't before. Some good reading to be found in those blogs. Thanks to all those members who are using this feature to share their thoughts.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

..i was listening to the longer 22 minute version of his interview on the 6th.....i hadn't realized that he had a room mate too----so one more person that can account for his treatment of bianca while she was with him, and hopefully knows something of the events of thursday night / friday morning.

http://www.freep.com/article/2011120...xt%7CFRONTPAGE
    --Interview with d'andre and his attorney--Dec.6th/2011--

Lawyeró15:30--and his g/f that he lives with and his room mate, canít even live there. This man has clothes there and other belongings that he canít even access b/c heís afraid for his own safety to go over there.

..he also clears up that he wasn't in jail in 2009 ( when he fathered 3 babies..)

Díandreó18:15--I was sentenced in 2003 and I was released in mid 2007 I believe, and Iíve been home ever since.
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to lauriej For This Useful Post:

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

Billboard

DH and I were running errands today in northeast suburban Detroit and saw an electronic rotating billboard along M-59 with Bianca's picture, caption "Find me", and the Crimestoppers phone number. Haven't heard/seen any news updates today but will watch 6:00 evening news.

Enjoy your evening!

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lauriej View Post
    ..i was listening to the longer 22 minute version of his interview on the 6th.....i hadn't realized that he had a room mate too----so one more person that can account for his treatment of bianca while she was with him, and hopefully knows something of the events of thursday night / friday morning.

http://www.freep.com/article/2011120...xt%7CFRONTPAGE
    --Interview with d'andre and his attorney--Dec.6th/2011--

Lawyeró15:30--and his g/f that he lives with and his room mate, canít even live there. This man has clothes there and other belongings that he canít even access b/c heís afraid for his own safety to go over there.

..he also clears up that he wasn't in jail in 2009 ( when he fathered 3 babies..)

Díandreó18:15--I was sentenced in 2003 and I was released in mid 2007 I believe, and Iíve been home ever since.
    So he has been out of jail since 2007, and he is still crashing with a girlfriend? Has no job, is just now 'looking into' community college, with a plan for 2 types jobs that he will not be cleared for employment?

I would like to know what he has really been doing for the past four years.
    ďEvery day that they donít find something is good for me.ď Billie Dunn

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

tlcya is offline Websleuths IS its Members, plain and simple
    somewhere between incredulous and disgusted
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    So he has been out of jail since 2007, and he is still crashing with a girlfriend? Has no job, is just now 'looking into' community college, with a plan for 2 types jobs that he will not be cleared for employment?

yuh huh!
    If no link is provided it's a good bet it's simply

Giving blogging a stab. Link to my Websleuths blogspot. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/blog.php?49066-tlcya-the-Good-the-Bad-the-Websleuth

In reading the blogs of my fellow members I find I am getting to know many of them in ways I hadn't before. Some good reading to be found in those blogs. Thanks to all those members who are using this feature to share their thoughts.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

Like Baby Zarah and Baby Kathleen and Baby Lisa...will this little girl just vanish into the void as well? Their little bodies can be easily hidden or taken away by currents...
    Just my opinion, of course.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Thanks for all the updates today. Hoping to get some time later tonight to catch up more. I did get a chance to run across this....

"Volunteers will gather to resume the search at 11 a.m. Sunday at the Detroit Police Central District at 7310 Woodward Ave."

"Sgt. Eren Stephens said Saturday the volunteer turnout has been "awesome," with more than 970 volunteers coming out since Monday to search a 10-mile radius of where the car was found. Some areas were searched twice, Stephens said."

Missing toddler's mother thanks volunteers

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20111210/...#ixzz1gAjqiea4
    Unwritten--I'm undefined... I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned..."

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Guinevere For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    Like Baby Zarah and Baby Kathleen and Baby Lisa...will this little girl just vanish into the void as well? Their little bodies can be easily hidden or taken away by currents...
    I sure hope not! I'm getting ready to head out shopping here shortly as I did last night. I'm looking at everyone with a little girl everywhere I go.... people are probly wonder why I keep staring at them.

North East Area here also. Glad to hear about that billboard, I'm gonna look for it while I'm out.
    Unwritten--I'm undefined... I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned..."

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Guinevere For This Useful Post:

"I just want my baby home. That's it. That's all that matters," Lane said.

Well, DL, you were the last one to see her, you KNOW where she is. You are the ONLY one who can make that happen. Just DO IT.

Wow i hadn't realized all the info on him. If that's his idea of "on track" I would hate to see his version of "off track" Perhaps we are

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bravo For This Useful Post:

Update from Channel 4 news at 6:00: Not much a report other than today's search was wrapping up for the day. There had been about 150 searchers including a local Kiwanis group. Total searchers over the past week is about 1,000, mostly volunteers. Tomorrow's searchers will meet at a branch of DPD down the street from the Methodist church where they'd been assembling due to Sunday services. No mention of continued organized searches, but volunteers say they won't give up until Bianca comes home and justice is served.

If you're going out this evening for holiday gatherings, please drive carefully. Have fun!

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    Update from Channel 4 news at 6:00: Not much a report other than today's search was wrapping up for the day. There had been about 150 searchers including a local Kiwanis group. Total searchers over the past week is about 1,000, mostly volunteers. Tomorrow's searchers will meet at a branch of DPD down the street from the Methodist church where they'd been assembling due to Sunday services. No mention of continued organized searches, but volunteers say they won't give up until Bianca comes home and justice is served.

If you're going out this evening for holiday gatherings, please drive carefully. Have fun!
    How's the weather been holding out for searchers?
    Kindness is magic. (Derek)

@JaneDoe25 (Twitter)

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PlainJaneDoe For This Useful Post:

http://www.freep.com/article/2011121...sey=nav%7Chead

6:26 PM, Dec. 10, 2011

Detroit police, aided by 153 volunteers, continued their search Saturday for 2-year-old Bianca Jones, who was last seen Dec. 2.

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:

"According to Michigan prison records, Lane was jailed for more than three years on drug and firearm possession charges stemming from a 2003 arrest and was paroled in 2007. He also served a more than four-year probation starting in 1996 after being convicted of assault with intent to commit armed robbery and a conspiracy charge.

He was held over the weekend in the Oakland County Jail, north of Detroit, on a personal protection order warrant unrelated to Bianca's disappearance. On Monday, a judge there ordered Lane to attend anger management classes, Johnson said." FOXNews 12/5/11

As you recall on Nancy Grace, DL said that he had "been trying to get my life back on track for the past 8 years - 8 YEARS!!"

So somehow he was getting his life back on track in prison for four of those years. After his release, he fathered 4 more kids (he already had 3)

He got married and soon divorced. He attempted to gain custody of his son, so that he would have less to pay in child support. When his wife contested it, he harrassed her, left notes stuck to her windows with chewing gum, and stalked her on Facebook. There is currently an entry that claims she tried to make him 'look like the bad guy' in court. He assaulted her at a family party in front of others, and threatened to harm her and kill their two-year old son.

I wish Nancy would have asked him what is is doing to get his life back on track. Whatever it is, is not working. imo

37. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to LindaG For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176

BBM. I think it is clear what he has been doing for the past four years, making babies and doing a lot of mental masturbation. D'Andre is a pathetic excuse of a man, and an even more pathetic excuse of a father.

While he is hiding out due to what are likely made up death threats, even the littlest ones, who are 7, are demonstrating more courage, faith and strength than this poor excuse of a man/father, looking for precious Bianca. While D'Andre hides behind more lies and excuses.

If D'Andre is thinking about the example he wishes to be, he can take it to the bank, he's already demonstrated to not only his children, but also to the world, he is a coward. There is no doubt his children see and understand that NOW, even at their current young ages.

moo

Now where is BIANCA?
    Last edited by Cubby; 12-11-2011 at 07:07 AM.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

39. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Quote Originally Posted by LindaG View Post
    "I just want my baby home. That's it. That's all that matters," Lane said.

Well, DL, you were the last one to see her, you KNOW where she is. You are the ONLY one who can make that happen. Just DO IT.

D'Andre, ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS! No more lip service, get to the police station with your attorney and tell LE what REALLY happened! Demonstrate to your children you are willing to OWN your actions, and not be a liar and coward!

Bianca WILL be found and the perpetrator responsible for her disappearance and likely death, WILL be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law! As will ALL who participated in any cover up of what REALLY happened that week while she was in D'Andre's care.

MOO
    Last edited by Cubby; 12-11-2011 at 06:31 AM.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

41. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

http://www.freep.com/article/2011121...h-Bianca-Jones

1:13 AM, Dec. 11, 2011

Volunteers, Detroit police continue search for Bianca Jones

Today is the last day for citizen volunteers to search, Stephens said.

43. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:

I told my step dad, who is retired LE (20 years on the force and was Chief of Police before retiring) about this case and the circumstances of this case. His reaction, like ours, was there was not a word of truth regarding the circumstances D'Andre claims. I just thought I'd share the response of someone with LE experience. I'm sure DPD and the FBI share these thoughts as well, it's just a matter of building a case which will stand up in court.

It's just a matter of time.

Come home soon Bianca! We are all praying for you, your mom, your family, siblings and all who are looking for you. Praying today is the day you are found precious sweetheart.
    ~JMO~

45. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PlainJaneDoe View Post
    How's the weather been holding out for searchers?
    Yesterday, it was sunny but very cold; the high was 32* with some wind that made it seem colder. Today will be similar.

I watched the 11:00 news last night but was too tired to turn on the computer to report what little there was in the update - mostly about the search yesterday and meeting at the branch of DPD this morning instead of the church for the last scheduled volunteer search.

47. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Respectfully quoted from upthread:

"been trying to get my life back on track for the past 8 years - 8 YEARS!!"

I would like to know if D'Andre was actually enrolled at WCCC or just made up the college story in the wake of whatever happened to little Bianca. I'm sure that LE has already looked into this, and it won't surprise me in the least if we learn that DL wasn't registered at WCCC and planning to attend classes next semester. jmo

49. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 32 1234567891011 ... LastLast